Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
I think I will use save x) thx for your help
Save scumming works but it feels dirty. You can grind easy levels against opponents you are strong against. Nara is a quick and easy person to take on for a while. The new and improved imp barracks can give you a bunch of items and 300xp if you can clear it like a boss. Aiko is also easy to farm for do as well.

Onis are tough at first but you can practice against them one at a time to see what works against them. Generally, you want to have high spirit reserves to fight them both at the same time, I'd shoot for 10 or as much as you can get without sacrificing elsewhere. One is weak to butt and the other vagina, so buff yourself accordingly before entering a stance with them. Don't worry about healing or damage mitigation if you have high spirit, use it to tank damage while you deal damage. With the right builds, you can be one shotting them of spirit after you buff yourself. Just make sure to beat the Oni whom you are weak to first and stock up on the conscio powder and you'll win if you keep on the offense. Battles where you are outnumbered are not battles of attrition you should be fighting. Good luck!

QUOTE="throwthisawayaway, post: 2402003, member: 1011970"]
I'm level 55. What's the best spot for me to grind exp?
[/QUOTE]

Once you're that high I would stick to fighting full power Himika or Mizuko. I believe either of them is worth 500 base xp, which is only beaten by Sophia who takes much more effort to beat.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Save scumming works but it feels dirty. You can grind easy levels against opponents you are strong against. Nara is a quick and easy person to take on for a while. The new and improved imp barracks can give you a bunch of items and 300xp if you can clear it like a boss. Aiko is also easy to farm for do as well.

Onis are tough at first but you can practice against them one at a time to see what works against them. Generally, you want to have high spirit reserves to fight them both at the same time, I'd shoot for 10 or as much as you can get without sacrificing elsewhere. One is weak to butt and the other vagina, so buff yourself accordingly before entering a stance with them. Don't worry about healing or damage mitigation if you have high spirit, use it to tank damage while you deal damage. With the right builds, you can be one shotting them of spirit after you buff yourself. Just make sure to beat the Oni whom you are weak to first and stock up on the conscio powder and you'll win if you keep on the offense. Battles where you are outnumbered are not battles of attrition you should be fighting. Good luck!

QUOTE="throwthisawayaway, post: 2402003, member: 1011970"]
I'm level 55. What's the best spot for me to grind exp?

Once you're that high I would stick to fighting full power Himika or Mizuko. I believe either of them is worth 500 base xp, which is only beaten by Sophia who takes much more effort to beat.
Well the whole grinding thing is my biggest problem with this game.Look how big the map is, almost nothing is reveled but you already need to grind to absurd levels to keep up with the enemies because the only way to win fairly, especially against multi opponent bosses (Shizu,Vili,onies), is to tank absurd amounts of damage to the point where you don't care what the enemies do because you have so much "health", so there is barely any strategy involved.

Man,reading back what I wrote, that must be the longest sentence ever.

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
Well the whole grinding thing is my biggest problem with this game.Look how big the map is, almost nothing is reveled but you already need to grind to absurd levels to keep up with the enemies because the only way to win fairly, especially against multi opponent bosses (Shizu,Vili,onies), is to tank absurd amounts of damage to the point where you don't care what the enemies do because you have so much "health", so there is barely any strategy involved.

Man,reading back what I wrote, that must be the longest sentence ever.
I hear you, grinding is grinding, but there's also an easy mode to that lets you pour all of your extra points into spirit which makes the game incredibly easy until you reach the temple. That and put your starting fetish as oral, because not many enemies can take advantage of it, right now. You'll be surprised how fast things go once you learn how to punish your opponents and exploit their weaknesses. Beginning of the game fight nothing but Alarune and lizard girls for their xp. Once you move beyond them, I would skip to fighting minotaurs and Nara repeatedly for xp. Then once they become trivial move on to Kunoichi trainees and Aiko, both have easily exploited weaknesses. Once you're past them you should grind full power Onis. Failing this you could always edit a character file and have them give you as much money or xp as you want.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I hear you, grinding is grinding, but there's also an easy mode to that lets you pour all of your extra points into spirit which makes the game incredibly easy until you reach the temple. That and put your starting fetish as oral, because not many enemies can take advantage of it, right now. You'll be surprised how fast things go once you learn how to punish your opponents and exploit their weaknesses. Beginning of the game fight nothing but Alarune and lizard girls for their xp. Once you move beyond them, I would skip to fighting minotaurs and Nara repeatedly for xp. Then once they become trivial move on to Kunoichi trainees and Aiko, both have easily exploited weaknesses. Once you're past them you should grind full power Onis. Failing this you could always edit a character file and have them give you as much money or xp as you want.
You said save scumming feels dirty but editing your save file is not.Don't get me the wrong way, I'm not trying to argue with you, my point is just that at the rate this game is going the max level will end up being 999, and have fun grinding to that.That being said, I know there are people who will enjoy the challenge.

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
You said save scumming feels dirty but editing your save file is not.Don't get me the wrong way, I'm not trying to argue with you, my point is just that at the rate this game is going the max level will end up being 999, and have fun grinding to that.That being said, I know there are people who will enjoy the challenge.
I've done it both ways before, I've edited files and done it legit. I'm just trying to help you enjoy the game. Play the game however you like. Save scumming whether it's in this game or XCOM makes me feel dirty, but if it works for you go ahead. FYI my highest level character is now 70 and I could stomp the majority of enemies way earlier once I learned their weaknesses.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
grey screen when talking to aiko about the temple shortly after her thinking about her age

EDIT: if you ignore it the next line has a random (/i} in it

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the next update TresholdMGD!!

One question: Are you planning to add a way to get more tails for Kotone, until nine tails?

This "quest-line" can be very long and tough. Maybe going to a kitsune temple and doing something for a "kitsune goddess"?

I assume that it is quite a while where Kotone got his 5. tail so I hope it's possible to fasten the "progress".

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
grey screen after asking Mi... i mean Bed-chan about her real name

trace back is after pressing ignore and after that (and/or another ignore) the game crashed.

it seems to be a similar problem as before

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
v20.7 update is now out with bug fixes, balancing changes, and Tengu art.
Balancing
-You now get a perk every 3 levels, down from 5, this is not retroactively applied.
Going to tag this post if anyone wants to add perk points manually to their current save/character to line up with the new changes for perk points since they aren't retroactive.

It is possible, but I really would not recommend it given the potential to break your save file, especially if you do not know what you are doing. So, I will not share any method with regards to editing the save file directly. However, there is a generally safer alternative that I will share and that is the use of console commands as those will likely meet your needs and do whatever it is that you want to do via save editing.

If you do not know how to enable the console, I have a post here with details that should help walk you through the process. Additionally, I have a post here that covers many of the more useful console commands and will likely meet your needs. If not, I can probably find, or already know, the command you may need to use to accomplish the desired change you wish to create for your character.

I do hope that you find this helpful, RedAlert.
After enabling console, just do player.perkPoints = # where # equals the number of perk points you want to add.

(Thanks L30)

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
thanks for the project. I seen modloader within the file, but do i really need to mod ? And if yes, then where can i find it ?

lewa956

May 28, 2018
Think I found a path bug or something in the new update. After visiting the imp den, if I enter the Forest dungeon, not explore, the other option, I'll instantly encounter a single imp. Defeating the Imp doesn't result in any scene. However, in the previous it instantly sent me to the church with defeat conditions. With this .a version it somehow causes me to end up talking to Amber the shopkeeper.
Something is bugging out a little here. But no error messages though.

Edit: was able to get a scene to talk with Mika. She invites you to stop by if you're just visiting. Having that opened no longer gives that strange path bug. Still, I wonder if it's correct. I have the option to explore the dungeon and an option that's "Forest Dungeon". Choosing that second option just plays the dungeon over like it's the first time (I believe). It's a little odd.

Last edited:

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Is it possible to defeat Sophia 3rd time ? Cause in the second part of fight she uses stun which i cant remove

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes