Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Is it possible to defeat Sophia 3rd time ? Cause in the second part of fight she uses stun which i cant remove
the stun effect should wear off in a turn or two but i don't remember her using that, do you mean trance?

It is possible just extremely hard, to get through you'll need:
-V. High stats in willpower and Tech, some luck helps too but only in terms of supporting the other two
-To know when to hit defend to give a crucial +5 on rolls when she goes for the barrage or the embrace (watch her hands)
-A bucket full of conscio powder and a good number of panacea (removes stat debuffs as well as status ailments)
-Plenty of spirit and energy
- A couple of elixers in reserve for when things go tits up
- a plan, decide a plan of attack before you even go in, this is an attrition match but you still need to be as efficient as possible, she has no weakness but she isn't resistant to breast targeting attacks, try that or the caress +5 energy perk and magic touch combo.

very helpful but not strictly required:
-Kotone's blessing, for that chance to still act while tranced
- the +dmg vs breast perks
- Extremely high tech score to cause the demon layer to hit
- Resistance to magic and seduction

Remember Sofia #3 is very late game content, arguably post game, though ThresholdMGD would have to confirm that, so don't feel bad about not being able to beat her yet, she is easily the toughest fight right now making Villi and even the waifupocalypse final mountaintron fights look like a cake walk. If you haven't already done so try installing the waifupocalypse mod and fighting through metatron, she is a good build up fight for sofia #3, if you can beat metatron #2 then you've got a reasonable shot at sofia #3

Reactions: L30

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Is it possible to defeat Sophia 3rd time ? Cause in the second part of fight she uses stun which i cant remove
Use a panacea when the timer on the trance status is getting near 0. Also, Sofia is weak against holy, so pump up your virility as much as you can to use demon layer on her for a decent chunk of damage on her hp. Since you have to pass a status check to even hit her, it's best to buff yourself and debuff her as much as you can before attacking, you can 2-3 shot her that way if you forfeit defense and go all-out while tanking the damage with a high spirit.

Btw, is it possible to beat kotone's 2nd challenge while under her hypno-slave perk? My char loses automatically every time, just gives me the choice to masturbate to either her boobs or her ass...

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Use a panacea when the timer on the trance status is getting near 0. Also, Sofia is weak against holy, so pump up your virility as much as you can to use demon layer on her for a decent chunk of damage on her hp. Since you have to pass a status check to even hit her, it's best to buff yourself and debuff her as much as you can before attacking, you can 2-3 shot her that way if you forfeit defense and go all-out while tanking the damage with a high spirit.

Btw, is it possible to beat kotone's 2nd challenge while under her hypno-slave perk? My char loses automatically every time, just gives me the choice to masturbate to either her boobs or her ass...
You can't prevent the masturbation, just need enough stamina to take the hit, use equipment that raises max stamina and come into the room at hull health.

Reactions: New Kid

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Apologies for the lack of responses everyone, life has been a little hectic lately, and thank you to everyone who has been helpful in the meantime.

To start with, here is some news with regards to the Caverns update. It should have a total of seven initial encounters. Three of them will be for generic enemies, one of which will have a trap event. One encounter will be a trap for an unnamed enemy who will not have a combat event, at least for now. Then there will be an encounter with a hypnotic bat girl as she was one of the winners of the poll, another encounter will be with a lava girl who was also selected via the same poll, and the seventh encounter will be with the boss for the Caverns.

As for actual progress, Threshold's current estimate is that they will have finished a third encounter by the end of the day, so that puts us at three out of seven. Although, this is not necessarily the best estimate to use since the amount of content can vary between encounters, but excellent progress is being made nonetheless.

In related news, there have been a number of developments in the modding scene as well. Firstly, Waifupocalypse has received something of a compatibility update thanks to another user on MGD's Discord, restoring much of the content that had to be disabled due to conflicts with the base game. You can find it here:

Waifupocalypse Restoration Mod:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, this is not the only modding news as Kaa has been busy as well and they have released v2 of their Beach Party mod. You can find it here:

Beach Party v2a:

As a final note for Beach Party, in the event that the modloader fails to properly work with the mod for some reason, a Zip archive is attached to this post. Just unzip it inside the modloader's lists folder and it should work without having to run the modloader.

I do hope that everyone has found this post at least a little helpful, whether due to interest in the upcoming Caverns update, a desire for more mod content, or a combination of both.

DOodads

Oct 24, 2017
Apologies for the lack of responses everyone, life has been a little hectic lately, and thank you to everyone who has been helpful in the meantime.

To start with, here is some news with regards to the Caverns update. It should have a total of seven initial encounters. Three of them will be for generic enemies, one of which will have a trap event. One encounter will be a trap for an unnamed enemy who will not have a combat event, at least for now. Then there will be an encounter with a hypnotic bat girl as she was one of the winners of the poll, another encounter will be with a lava girl who was also selected via the same poll, and the seventh encounter will be with the boss for the Caverns.

As for actual progress, Threshold's current estimate is that they will have finished a third encounter by the end of the day, so that puts us at three out of seven. Although, this is not necessarily the best estimate to use since the amount of content can vary between encounters, but excellent progress is being made nonetheless.

In related news, there have been a number of developments in the modding scene as well. Firstly, Waifupocalypse has received something of a compatibility update thanks to another user on MGD's Discord, restoring much of the content that had to be disabled due to conflicts with the base game. You can find it here:

Waifupocalypse Restoration Mod:

However, this is not the only modding news as Kaa has been busy as well and they have released v2 of their Beach Party mod. You can find it here:

Beach Party v2a:

As a final note for Beach Party, in the event that the modloader fails to properly work with the mod for some reason, a Zip archive is attached to this post. Just unzip it inside the modloader's lists folder and it should work without having to run the modloader.

I do hope that everyone has found this post at least a little helpful, whether due to interest in the upcoming Caverns update, a desire for more mod content, or a combination of both.
When I applied the waifupocalypse mod to v20.7b, the game came up with an exception error. I think the game might be the problem given that the older 'no cat' mod gave the same problem.

Thankfully the beach mod is working fine! Thank you!

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Welcome back, L30!
Thank you very much and it is good to be back!

When I applied the waifupocalypse mod to v20.7b, the game came up with an exception error. I think the game might be the problem given that the older 'no cat' mod gave the same problem.

Thankfully the beach mod is working fine! Thank you!
Glad to hear that Beach Party is working just fine, and you're welcome!

As for Waifupocalypse, there is one more thing to try. I'm including a zip file with this post. When the modloader finishes adding Waifupocalypse, there should be a Waifupocalypse.json created outside of the Waifupocalypse folder. If you replace that file with the JSON file inside the attached zip, it should allow the mod to work in theory. However, it will disable modded Mika content and the modded imps, but it will retain the unique characters Metatron and Clara. I do hope that this works and that you find it helpful, DOodads.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I have started a new game and forgotten where I unlock tender pound and pacing thrust does anyone know where I could find these skills?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I have started a new game and forgotten where I unlock tender pound and pacing thrust does anyone know where I could find these skills?
Aren't they both learned form Dean in the waifu mod?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I've heard a lot about this one. The fact that finally is BF against girls instead of the other way around is genius, and it's part of a game I'm making. I will download this one, hope it's as good as it looks like.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Can anyone help me with romancing Kaia ( The Manticore )?

I'm stuck on that. I've been already addicted multiple times, defeated her in battle throught vanilla sex. No matter which option I'll pick it always ends with her going histeric and saying how she's not ready and wait for some more. Is there some specific event I have to trigger?

L0V3-4Ever

Oct 3, 2019
Can anyone help me with romancing Kaia ( The Manticore )?

I'm stuck on that. I've been already addicted multiple times, defeated her in battle throught vanilla sex. No matter which option I'll pick it always ends with her going histeric and saying how she's not ready and wait for some more. Is there some specific event I have to trigger?
i'm pretty sure you have to keep repeating that until her affection is high enough, she has a brothel scene so try to repeat that to raise her affection faster

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Turned out it was but somehow I still had the moves despite the mod not being loaded into my updated version
Moves are stored in the save files which carry over, if you've had waifu switched on in that playthrough it caries with the save no matter the version you're in.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Spirit now starts at 3 and can only be lowered at character creation for extra points to use elsewhere.
Trying to balance the game with spirit being easily purchased was impossible, so now it's only available via perks and other assorted side stuff.
But I'm pretty sure the tool tip could be worded better.
Just for information, it is on easy still riseable. Do not know if intention or bug

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
Any recommendations on which items or perks I should get from Sofia?

We're limited to three battles that will actually give rewards, I presume. I don't need the 10k eros, as that's so easy to farm up. So that's a wasted reward. That still leaves 5(?) items and 4 reversible perks. Or 9 possibilities with only 3 choices. I'm leaning toward the perks, as I can only equip one item at a time but can stack as many perks as I see fit. Even with that I can only get 3 of 4, and that's assuming my reasoning isn't faulty.

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
IMO you can get the items elsewhere rarely but the perks are unique and not choosing them is a missed opportunity, which you pick is up to you really since they are very boss specific.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Any recommendations on which items or perks I should get from Sofia?

We're limited to three battles that will actually give rewards, I presume. I don't need the 10k eros, as that's so easy to farm up. So that's a wasted reward. That still leaves 5(?) items and 4 reversible perks. Or 9 possibilities with only 3 choices. I'm leaning toward the perks, as I can only equip one item at a time but can stack as many perks as I see fit. Even with that I can only get 3 of 4, and that's assuming my reasoning isn't faulty.
I would definataly take the Semen Dispenser Perk because Spirit is limited. About which other two I am bit torn because Succubus Sex Toy is powerfull but has a big disadvantage because Fetish hit really hard later.
Mysterious Allure is imo a good choice too because you can with 7 levels outdo the sideeffect.
Touch of Ecstasy is if I am correct stacking with Mysterious Allure.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes