Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It should be working then... :unsure:
It does need to be night time as well? Which you may already be doing.
But leaving your room in the inn is when the rng triggers for it, and it has like, a 1/5 chance of occurring.

It is also possible you have a mod that might be affecting it? But I don't think there's any that would cause that?
I hadn't thought of that, 'cause I only have a few mods and I don't think any of them touch the inn, but I'll have to try it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ThresholdMGD so it was the Artificial Love mod, apparently it does something to the inn room that breaks the trigger for Vivian's new training event.
Reactions to 24.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThresholdMGD

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm getting HHG vibes in this one.

Also, is the main capital / city accessible now or not yet?
If not then back to the waiting room for me.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
speaking of Vivian, she knows something we don't. and her playing matchmaker with everyone tells me that she is involved in something we probably will only see once we reach end-game.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Threshold boyo, give me more with Elena? also with Tabitha, tbh you really outdid yourself with her, and all the possibilities. I know of no game that has the potential she has but, this is just me :), same as with venefica, no game comes close to her other than here.
Take it or leave it. Thank you for doing what you do!
Truly! Thank you!

• Red Heart

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Threshold, I want to apologize, I think i had moments where I accused for being a "leecher".. I didn't know better back at the day, and shortly after you stopped talking here, haha :). Anyway sorry for that..

Anyway, fuck us in that way, just take in the positive/constructive stuff yeah?
Edit: i do feel bad still for it.

Edit 2: I think many of us has that part of feeling when it comes to games here, influenced by other games etc. Not an excuse but part explanation.

kikinak

Jul 16, 2018
The intention was harder criticism. xD
Well in that case... *ahem*
Why the FUCK isn't there more content for Lillian yet? She is objectively the best character in the game and absolutely crucial for any kind of real progress since she gives you the one and only actually usable skill in the game (holy headpat). She's even got her own waifu bubble on the main menu but you can't even marry her? What the fuck Thresh are you actually retarded? In the next update I DEMAND you add in functionality to marry Lillian, have consensual sex with her in the missionary position (while holding hands with her), and be able to bring her along while adventuring so you can double-team enemies. Speaking of fighting enemies, why the fuck does holy headpat only have a base damage of one? Are we actually supposed to believe that touching a girl's boob is a more efficient fighting method than the ultimate holy attack? Fucking get real

Arktos

Mar 4, 2018
The intention was harder criticism. xD
First off, I think the response to criticism/angry posts was better than 95% of other Devs on this site, who would have left the forum by now. Props for that.

On another note, I think it's more productive to focus on solutions. For example, do you have any ideas on how to speed up your development schedule, or are you going to stick to the same processes and apologise when the next patch in 6 months time is 3mins of extra gameplay? Your post didn't cover any changes to plans going forward.

I totally get that you're 95% of the development team, and that random life bullshit can happen (especially in recent years). However, at SOME POINT, "writers block, depression, moving house, sickness, community issues, etc" just sounds like "I can't be arsed, and here are some excuses". You're earning a median annual wage on Patreon, and with that comes certain expectations from your supporters. Given the size of the last patch and the time taken for development, I'm surprised they aren't madder.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
are here some fart scenes during battles?
No, and I don't think there'll ever be (Thank God for that!). However, I think the Diminuendo mod has fart content with Mika at least, but if you're not into giantess stuff then that mod ain't for you.

Reactions: lnppo

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
No, and I don't think there'll ever be (Thank God for that!). However, I think the Diminuendo mod has fart content with Mika at least, but if you're not into giantess stuff then that mod ain't for you.
I'm into all mode if I can be farted on by a girl aahhaah (i only don't like futa or trans)

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes