Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
Just keep a whoopie cushion at hand and press it during facesits whenever required. Improvise. Adapt. Overcum.
Lol, what a boring comment... fart fetish are not that simple, you can be love the sound, the smell or the "no sound" (silence farts) and I'm the 1 who don't care of the sound, i love the smell, so a shit cushion like that never can help me, i need a REAL ass and REAL SMELLY farts on my nose, not a stupid cushion. And i ony ask if this game has some fart scenes, i don't ask some ironic comment about that.

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug and lnppo

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
it's a pity there is no irrumation in the game
Well there is the move " " you can perform if your PC is in the Blowjob / Oral stance. But I haven't seen a way to cause this stance without the girl doing it to your PC.

for example: How can your 1,8 m PC push down a 3 m tall monster girl? He'll just dangle from of her like a loose apron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HumanRug
Dec 6, 2018
I'm into all mode if I can be farted on by a girl aahhaah (i only don't like futa or trans)
The mod has a good amount of fart content besides Mika, so it is worth playing.
No, and I don't think there'll ever be (Thank God for that!). However, I think the Diminuendo mod has fart content with Mika at least, but if you're not into giantess stuff then that mod ain't for you.
I also doubt we will get fart content, but at least the dev/artist for the game's monster girls did art of a skunk monster girl once. I would be happy if its just kept to mods honestly.

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
I'm getting absolutely obliterated by monsters even If I have 10 more levels then them. What can I do/ what is the best equipement?

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'm getting absolutely obliterated by monsters even If I have 10 more levels then them. What can I do/ what is the best equipement?
So, with high enough numbers, you can brute force encounters, but it sounds like, and I know how this is going to sound, a skill issue.

What skills do you have available right now? Are you targeting weaknesses, are you trying to keep them from using their best skills against you, do you have a reliable way to restore energy/heal arousal? Going into a fight without a gameplan, or putting one together quickly just won't work if you're trying to fight enemies anywhere near your level.

Reactions: blobbleu

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
So, with high enough numbers, you can brute force encounters, but it sounds like, and I know how this is going to sound, a skill issue.

What skills do you have available right now? Are you targeting weaknesses, are you trying to keep them from using their best skills against you, do you have a reliable way to restore energy/heal arousal? Going into a fight without a gameplan, or putting one together quickly just won't work if you're trying to fight enemies anywhere near your level.
Ok, right now I'm stuck in the labyrinth, and can't manage to get pass the snake girl floor, yes I'm targeting weaknesses, I have all my stats at 25 and all skills that can be got at such a level, I got a spell that totally resets my arousal, but doesn't matter cause I lose I small heart in one attack If I need to use such a skill, and, not really knowing all the mechanics pf the game, don't really know what a great gameplan is.
And yes, thats obviously a skill issue, I'm bad, but that's why I ask for help!
Thanks for any and all help!

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Ok, right now I'm stuck in the labyrinth, and can't manage to get pass the snake girl floor, yes I'm targeting weaknesses, I have all my stats at 25 and all skills that can be got at such a level, I got a spell that totally resets my arousal, but doesn't matter cause I lose I small heart in one attack If I need to use such a skill, and, not really knowing all the mechanics pf the game, don't really know what a great gameplan is.
And yes, thats obviously a skill issue, I'm bad, but that's why I ask for help!
Thanks for any and all help!
Well, since the enemies in the labyrinth can become infinitely stronger, somehow, your best bet will be to back off and see about getting your escape chance up. I hit the labyrinth way stronger than you and it's still a losing game trying to fight the enemies. But, since you managed to get their at your level, you have been playing pretty well to do so without grinding for levels. You may want to do a little anyways, more arousal and resistance will give you a bit of breathing room, instead of having to beat/escape an encounter pitch perfect with no mistakes.

(A bit of an aside, but that's another part of that level I don't like. Part of what I liked about other fights is they mostly play by the same rules you do.)

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
Well, since the enemies in the labyrinth can become infinitely stronger, somehow, your best bet will be to back off and see about getting your escape chance up. I hit the labyrinth way stronger than you and it's still a losing game trying to fight the enemies. But, since you managed to get their at your level, you have been playing pretty well to do so without grinding for levels. You may want to do a little anyways, more arousal and resistance will give you a bit of breathing room, instead of having to beat/escape an encounter pitch perfect with no mistakes.

(A bit of an aside, but that's another part of that level I don't like. Part of what I liked about other fights is they mostly play by the same rules you do.)
Sorry, as english isn't my native language, I'm not totally sure to understand, but you tell me I better run than fight. That's my main strategy but, some lock you out of this option and I can't do crap but to super surrender cause I'll lose(I'm level 50) what am I spposed to do in that case?
Thanks again mate!

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sorry, as english isn't my native language, I'm not totally sure to understand, but you tell me I better run than fight. That's my main strategy but, some lock you out of this option and I can't do crap but to super surrender cause I'll lose(I'm level 50) what am I spposed to do in that case?
Thanks again mate!
In the Labyrinth you might want to try avoiding getting into fights in the first place, it's possible most of the time. Unless you're insanely overpowered of course, then you can choose to fight. My main is level 103 and can consistently defeat the girls at least a couple of times before they get too strong.

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
In the Labyrinth you might want to try avoiding getting into fights in the first place, it's possible most of the time. Unless you're insanely overpowered of course, then you can choose to fight. My main is level 103 and can consistently defeat the girls at least a couple of times before they get too strong.
But, in dead ends, I'm stuck with no other choice but to fight in label room. Imade a map, and, 3 keys are located in dead end. So, if I want to get all of them, I'm going to end up stuck with her at somepoint

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
before they get too strong
Do they get that strong? Perhaps I got the hang of the Labyrinth too quick, I managed to almost not fight them, I mean, unintentionally (but of course I checked each one of them to see how do they battle ;))

If this can help, here are my stats
View attachment 1973365
Hmm... Perhaps you shouldn't focus on energy, but don't make it go lower than that, just grind further. My advice, tackle the Labyrinth with at least 40 in each one of the 6 features (maybe someone could be more specific in which features are necessary, I don't care much since I raise them all at the same time), and have more than 450 max arousal and the Spicy Burger Special perk from Belle (arousal and energy increase at every turn), the amount of spirit should be OK (I have 10, perks included). Again, yours seem to be a non-grinding issue, I don't know at which level you should stop grinding, but 80 seems a nice number, and at 100 you shouldn't have any trouble. I'm at level 122, which was around the time I finally got 60 in all 6 features (adding some arousal and energy in the way, but I'm pretty sure last time I got 60 in all of them without perks), and with perks included, I have:

10 spirit
615 max arousal
355 max energy
60 power
72 technique
61 intelligence
60 allure
66 willpower
65 luck

So, you'll have to either grind for a while or get the hang of the Labyrinth, I'd encourage the first because I don't know how hard could the next updates be, and it'll always come in handy to be over-leveled.

Reactions: blobbleu

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
Do they get that strong? Perhaps I got the hang of the Labyrinth too quick, I managed to almost not fight them, I mean, unintentionally (but of course I checked each one of them to see how do they battle ;))

Hmm... Perhaps you shouldn't focus on energy, but don't make it go lower than that, just grind further. My advice, tackle the Labyrinth with at least 40 in each one of the 6 features (maybe someone could be more specific in which features are necessary, I don't care much since I raise them all at the same time), and have more than 450 max arousal and the Spicy Burger Special perk from Belle (arousal and energy increase at every turn), the amount of spirit should be OK (I have 10, perks included). Again, yours seem to be a non-grinding issue, I don't know which level should you stop grinding, but 80 seems a nice number, and at 100 you shouldn't have any trouble. I'm at level 122, which was around the time I finally got 60 in all 6 features (adding some arousal and energy in the way, but I'm pretty sure last time I got 60 in all of them without perks), and with perks included, I have:

10 spirit
615 max arousal
355 max energy
60 power
72 technique
61 intelligence
60 allure
66 willpower
65 luck

So, you'll have to either grind for a while or get the hang of the Labyrinth, I'd encourage the first because I don't know how hard could be the next updates, and it'll always come in handy to be over-leveled.
Well, thanks for the help! It's grinding time I guess!

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
But, in dead ends, I'm stuck with no other choice but to fight in label room. Imade a map, and, 3 keys are located in dead end. So, if I want to get all of them, I'm going to end up stuck with her at somepoint
In that case, try using more items. I'm not such a fan of support items, but they can get you out of a pretty bad situation like that since Labyrinth foes get stronger with each fight.
The other way is grind some levels. Try raising them to 30 (or 40 if needed). That should be enough.
After the 10th fight, they're as strong as a build with capped stats and also able to make you cum at least once.

Last edited:
Reactions: HumanRug

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I don't know all of them but in the first floor every time you defeat her she come back stronger than before.
Well, thanks for the help! It's grinding time I guess!
and about the last floor actually is quite easy if you keep running from her actually, even if the traps let your arousal to high or in maximum it won't "kill" you or make you lose spirit so the only problem is the fight against her that's why you just need to focus on escapes perks and some agility and maybe luck as longs as she can't stop you from escape or hit you all you need to do is run.

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
The mod has a good amount of fart content besides Mika, so it is worth playing.

I also doubt we will get fart content, but at least the dev/artist for the game's monster girls did art of a skunk monster girl once. I would be happy if its just kept to mods honestly.
i fight against mika but i don't see any fart, what mod u mean? have u any save?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes