thatonecyan

May 19, 2020
I love this game and it's by far my favorite monster girl themed one. Almost every update just seems to add a new favorite to make me feel bad about calling someone a favorite before. Love ya, Thresh.

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
I love this game and it's by far my favorite monster girl themed one. Almost every update just seems to add a new favorite to make me feel bad about calling someone a favorite before. Love ya, Thresh.
+1
Me too.
The inspiration to make the game up until now is awesome.

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Alright so after getting back into the game after awhile (v23.1 was my last) overall I don't get the sudden hatred. I've done the first 3 floors of Lab, so maybe the 4th is just that bad but it seemed pretty neat. Something new to add to game that wasn't just a difficulty spike in the enemy. New mechanics make the world go 'round folks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess take what I say with a grain of salt cause I tend to overlevel everything (SMT habits die hard)

Reactions: HumanRug

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I'm just glad Threshold is good with criticism, was kinda afraid after the rather aggressive posts we would've scared him off.

as for me, making a good game means experimenting with different things and see what sticks and what's controversial. so even if the labyrinth is rather unpopular, it was the right call to create it, and it's Threshold's hands to decide what to do with the knowledge gained.

as for me, i'm a sucker for getting to know fictional characters. so i hope we get an option to have more dialogue and talks with the hellhounds. mostly Ceris, i like that lil' horndog. in either way, i love getting to know the people inhabiting the fictional worlds.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I dont have a pc, im stuck on a kindle fire 8plus
what we're saying is download the windows version, and open it with joiplay. Once you have the rar file, extract the windows version to some area on your phone, and open joiplay, and open the windows version wherever you put it on your phone WITH joiplay.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Honestly my biggest complaint with the labyrinth is that Ceris's Hellish Temptation arouses her but can't actually defeat her. That is very annoying. Them gaining power each time we beat them is also a bit annoying, since topping them is so much fun.

Also ThresholdMGD is it intended that the switches to disable encounters in the temple don't disable Kunoichis? I know that we can stop them by talking to Shizu, just wondering if the switches are supposed to stop them too, or just the bird girls.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I can't get Vivian's new ass scene to trigger, her progress is 28 and my ass fetish is 100, but even though I go in and out the room dozens of times it doesn't trigger. Is there another requirement I'm missing?

Erafel

Dec 17, 2020
I can't get Vivian's new ass scene to trigger, her progress is 28 and my ass fetish is 100, but even though I go in and out the room dozens of times it doesn't trigger. Is there another requirement I'm missing?
I had the same issue , but another time i just slept until dusk , went out and then event just triggered

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I have to say Vivian's new content is fantastic, really enjoyed it and was sad when it ended. I'd love for her to take it to yet another level in the future :)

Reactions: SSDiamond

Joebrown9676

Jan 2, 2018
Honestly my biggest complaint with the labyrinth is that Ceris's Hellish Temptation arouses her but can't actually defeat her. That is very annoying. Them gaining power each time we beat them is also a bit annoying, since topping them is so much fun.

Also ThresholdMGD is it intended that the switches to disable encounters in the temple don't disable Kunoichis? I know that we can stop them by talking to Shizu, just wondering if the switches are supposed to stop them too, or just the bird girls.
yes it's intended

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I'm just glad Threshold is good with criticism, was kinda afraid after the rather aggressive posts we would've scared him off.
marine-horny-marine-hololive.gif
Harder.

Yeah they're meant to work on a separate system like that, even if it's a bit annoying.
I think the npcs mention it as well when you first clear the floor sides?
Just lewdly punish the kunoichi's for their offences against you.

It should be working then... :unsure:
It does need to be night time as well? Which you may already be doing.
But leaving your room in the inn is when the rng triggers for it, and it has like, a 1/5 chance of occurring.

It is also possible you have a mod that might be affecting it? But I don't think there's any that would cause that?

I forbid posting of links to pirated games in the discord in general and it's always been like that out of courtesy to others. Which happens to coincide with a number of f95 pages.
If people wanna pirate stuff they'll find a way.

If I'm unable to spend everything for developmental stuff I'll hold onto it for later stuff.
At the end of the day I'm only one person and can only do so much, especially with post burnout issues and a myriad of other problems during the development of the labyrinth which I've gone over on a number of occasions.

More money doesn't correlate to more stuff getting done, I can't just jam it into the back of my head and move faster, I'm still just one guy. So if I'm out of commission or doing something else for some reason, like needing to move due to reasons outside of my control, being really sick, dealing with community issues, or whatever else nothing will happen towards the next update during the time spent on that.
Artists that I contact aren't at my beck and call either so it's not like it will always mean more art always happens, they got their own lives to attend to. I also might not even be in a position to show off the art when it's ready as then people will ask for thing sooner rather than later even if it's stuff I'm not planning to do quite yet.
Delegating work to other people and doing hiring ons of some kind is something I've been looking into for expanding progress for quite a while now, but for the most part the best I have is temp-time work from people on occasion, and atm I wouldn't call the work pipeline for content commissions exactly streamlined to save me time, but I've been improving it. Cause I very much edit anything that goes into the game to ensure it flows with the rest of MGD as best I can. But overall those efforts have gone well for mostly experimental attempts.

Should things still be moving faster as is despite all that?
Yes. I very much agree, and have always agreed, that I'm not happy with my current pace. For both the labyrinth and the last update, hell even before that. Sometimes I genuinely don't understand why people can be so overwhelmingly supportive of the game with how poor the overall work out put has been, and clearly paints a picture to me on how people can get horribly suckered into actual scams, and it scares the shit out of me.
I want to get back to the tempo I had before without straining myself to the point of burnout, cause I know I can.
I just need to get there, cause my writing quality is definitely either the same or better than before given people's feedback.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Despite personally calling the dev lazi on multiple occasions in discord, I think calling him dishonest or disingenuous is simply untrue. Thres won't dance around the idea that the content sometimes takes longer to develop than it should, and it's not like he's milking money from his patreons without remorse, I mean the guy doesn't even have any patreon tiers over 5 dollars used. He doesnt make a shit ton of money either, the wage is liveable at best. Sure if he was making double what he is now he could hire a assistant writer but that's not the case.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes