Feb 25, 2020
Upcoming content sounds great. I'm rather fond of Elly, so that's good news to me.

Also, dang those are some big numbers for the Allure build. Guess I'm a bit biased towards old-school RPG stuff, so I never payed much attention to allure.

Reactions: L30

Sage Fjusk

May 11, 2018
Here's v22.b if it works. I've seen the crash you posted before and have zero clue how to fix it btw. xD
Google Drive

For anyone looking at this out of context, THIS LINK IS AN OLD VERSION OF THE GAME.
Thank you very much, Threshold!! While it didn't work (same error message as before, and then straight to the "new game" screen) I appreciate you help!

Hey, Sage, long time no see. I'm sorry to see that you are having difficulties retaining your save between versions. That error unfortunately is particularly thorny, so it is possible that it may be able to be recovered. I can't promise anything, but I could take a look at the save as well. If you load it up on a version where it still works, you could save it in Town as per usual for a save transfer to a new version and just place the save on Page 2 or Page 3. Then just attach it to a post replying to this one.

In the event that your save is irrecoverable, the wiki now has a more in-depth on using the console that could be useful in recreating your old save. I still need to touch up the section about using the console to examine or alter progress with characters, but this could be a useful resource for a last resort.

Apologies that this is not more helpful and not necessarily what you were hoping for. But I do hope that you find this at least a little helpful, Sage Fjusk.
Thank you very much for your response. It's been a while, thanks for your astonishing contributions (including this)! I have learned from previous upgrades to never save outside of the town, and to always do an "update save" between version.
I have found one older save that still loads (so I don't have to start completely fresh). I think I've only lost progress with the dialogue in the town (v21.5 and onwards), and with the first versions of the caverns (until December). This save has been messed with so much in the console that it probably doesn't hurt to go back to an older save :)

So if you cannot make it work, it's not a big deal. I attach the save to this post, but you shouldn't spend time on this unless you find some joy/curiosity in trying to figure this out. My guess is that it is caused by some weird stuff that has been added to the save file by a mod (which has since been deleted), I tested quite a few mods last autumn but didn't find them as good as the main game. So I deleted them. But I wasn't very diligent about protecting my save files, so they may have "old mod leftovers" causing this crash (?). It's my best theory, since reverting to a previous save before modding actually loaded...

Thanks to you all for your kind help and assistance. I am genuinely amazed at how well you look after us newbies here :)

Last edited:

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Thank you very much, Threshold!! While it didn't work (same error message as before, and then straight to the "new game" screen) I appreciate you help!

Thank you very much for your response. It's been a while, thanks for your astonishing contributions (including this)! I have learned from previous upgrades to never save outside of the town, and to always do an "update save" between version.
I have found one older save that still loads (so I don't have to start completely fresh). I think I've only lost progress with the dialogue in the town (v21.5 and onwards), and with the first versions of the caverns (until December). This save has been messed with so much in the console that it probably doesn't hurt to go back to an older save :)

So if you cannot make it work, it's not a big deal. I attach the save to this post, but you shouldn't spend time on this unless you find some joy/curiosity in trying to figure this out. My guess is that it is caused by some weird stuff that has been added to the save file by a mod (which has since been deleted), I tested quite a few mods last autumn but didn't find them as good as the main game. So I deleted them. But I wasn't very diligent about protecting my save files, so they may have "old mod leftovers" causing this crash (?). It's my best theory, since reverting to a previous save before modding actually loaded...

Thanks to you all for your kind help and assistance. I am genuinely amazed at how well you look after us newbies here :)
Hmm... does this look familiar?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, it looks like I was able to get the save to work on my end. I have not tested it in depth, so I do not know if there are any other bugs just waiting to pop up and cause issues, but it appears to work for now as I did a short run of the Mystic Forest just to see if anything happened. In theory, it should load and work on your end too, just update the save again after loading it to ensure that it is as compatible as possible. If any other issues arise, I could attempt to fix those as well, but if too many pop up, the save may just be too unstable to salvage. At this point, it appears stable enough to keep using, but be certain to keep that older pre-mod save in reserve just in case this save is less sound than it current appears. I'd recommend keeping a backup of that pre-mod save on a separate page as well just to prevent an accidental overwrite.

I hope that this works for you and you find this helpful, Sage Fjusk.

Thank You
You're welcome, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Although it may take me a little time to respond as my schedule is a little chaotic now due to current events. However, there is a wiki that you can find , and there are also a number of other helpful users both in this thread and on the official Discord server for MGD.

I do hope that you enjoy this title, Stardust435.

Now, as for more general update news, still do not know what this new character and location will be, but there are now five new conversations with a total of 1,700 words between them. A few of the conversations are a little shorter than normal, but there could very well be a reason for this. Also, this character may have Eros usage/a money sink as a way to advance with them, but it will be quite different than Mika apparently and not required. Although, this is also dependent upon Threshold not using red herrings to distract us and throw us off the trail in the event our guesses are becoming too accurate.

I do hope that everyone interested in this update information finds this at least a little useful.

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
I take the current list of available skills isn't final? A cunni/anilingus attack sounds like a no-brainer. It'd also be cool if the player could initiate more stances, i.e. oral and paizuri, without having to rely on the MGs to do them. Currently we can go right for penetration without a chance to do the stuff that usually comes before that, if you catch my drift.

Sage Fjusk

May 11, 2018
Hmm... does this look familiar?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, it looks like I was able to get the save to work on my end. I have not tested it in depth, so I do not know if there are any other bugs just waiting to pop up and cause issues, but it appears to work for now as I did a short run of the Mystic Forest just to see if anything happened. In theory, it should load and work on your end too, just update the save again after loading it to ensure that it is as compatible as possible. If any other issues arise, I could attempt to fix those as well, but if too many pop up, the save may just be too unstable to salvage. At this point, it appears stable enough to keep using, but be certain to keep that older pre-mod save in reserve just in case this save is less sound than it current appears. I'd recommend keeping a backup of that pre-mod save on a separate page as well just to prevent an accidental overwrite.

I hope that this works for you and you find this helpful, Sage Fjusk.

You're welcome, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Although it may take me a little time to respond as my schedule is a little chaotic now due to current events. However, there is a wiki that you can find , and there are also a number of other helpful users both in this thread and on the official Discord server for MGD.

I do hope that you enjoy this title, Stardust435.

Now, as for more general update news, still do not know what this new character and location will be, but there are now five new conversations with a total of 1,700 words between them. A few of the conversations are a little shorter than normal, but there could very well be a reason for this. Also, this character may have Eros usage/a money sink as a way to advance with them, but it will be quite different than Mika apparently and not required. Although, this is also dependent upon Threshold not using red herrings to distract us and throw us off the trail in the event our guesses are becoming too accurate.

I do hope that everyone interested in this update information finds this at least a little useful.
Amazing! Thank you very much! I am truly impressed!

Sep 16, 2018
I don't think I can get mods to work, I downloaded the mods from the mod page on the wiki, copied the mod folder and the json file into the modloader folder ad ran the modloader application, started up the game and couldn't find anything for the mod. I tried with the Beach Party and Card Moveset mods and neither seem to work. I also tried extracting the mod file first but nothing. What am I doing wrong?

A Real Cat

Jul 1, 2017
I take the current list of available skills isn't final? A cunni/anilingus attack sounds like a no-brainer. It'd also be cool if the player could initiate more stances, i.e. oral and paizuri, without having to rely on the MGs to do them. Currently we can go right for penetration without a chance to do the stuff that usually comes before that, if you catch my drift.
I think the closest to cunnilingus is Pussy Worship when in facesitting stance.

Reactions: fanboi

L30

Dec 20, 2017
One notable reason why there are not more player initiated stances at the moment is due to the fact that not all enemies support all stances due to lacking the appropriate skills. For example, titfuck/paizuri, if the player could initiate that stance in current builds and used it on an enemy that lacked skills for use in such a stance, then the enemy would essentially freeze up and not know how to respond either doing nothing or attempting to escape the stance and nothing else.

There is also the issue of not all enemies being "equipped" enough to handle certain stances. Imps and Salarasi would only be able to perform a naizuri at best given their rather modest endowments. It is possible this could change during the v23 balance update, but for now, the player is prevented from being able to initiate those stances to prevent breaking a number of enemies during combat and rendering them unable to respond.

While not much, I do hope that you find this informative, CptPants.

I don't think I can get mods to work, I downloaded the mods from the mod page on the wiki, copied the mod folder and the json file into the modloader folder ad ran the modloader application, started up the game and couldn't find anything for the mod. I tried with the Beach Party and Card Moveset mods and neither seem to work. I also tried extracting the mod file first but nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Did you copy the folder and .JSON into the ModLoader folder or the "mods" folder inside the ModLoader folder? This is assuming you're using Windows and not Mac or Linux but it would go "game installation folder"/ModLoader/mods and this is where you would place the folder of files and .JSON for the mod before running the ModLoader executable.

Then while the game should update saves automatically, it doesn't hurt to run a manual update either by right-clicking, selecting the options section, and then clicking on the "Update Save" option to try and initialize the mods and update your save to work with them. Just note that it is best to make a separate save for using with mods and if this is an existing file, that you keep a backup of it should you wish to resume playing without mods for some reason or another.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Justalittlesexy.

Then as for a small amount of general update news, the planned deadline for trying to get this update out quickly may be missed as the quest, location, and character have apparently grown in scope. So, it sounds like we'll be getting even more content with this update but may also have to wait a little longer than the initially planned two weeks. As for another teaser, while nothing new in terms of development with regards to this character and location, Vili would apparently like the new character, or at least the place they are in.

As always, I'll share more details and specifics as I know more, and I hope that everyone interested in this update derives at least a little use from this information.

Reactions: dd777 and fanboi

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
One notable reason why there are not more player initiated stances at the moment is due to the fact that not all enemies support all stances due to lacking the appropriate skills. For example, titfuck/paizuri, if the player could initiate that stance in current builds and used it on an enemy that lacked skills for use in such a stance, then the enemy would essentially freeze up and not know how to respond either doing nothing or attempting to escape the stance and nothing else.

There is also the issue of not all enemies being "equipped" enough to handle certain stances. Imps and Salarasi would only be able to perform a naizuri at best given their rather modest endowments. It is possible this could change during the v23 balance update, but for now, the player is prevented from being able to initiate those stances to prevent breaking a number of enemies during combat and rendering them unable to respond.
That's understandable. Perhaps a good compromise would be making certain monsters simply be immune to certain attacks, like how Amy is immune to anal sex, but that wouldn't be for me to decide.
The thought of you attempting to titfuck an imp, failing to do so and causing her to become self-conscious and peeved about it, is rather humorous however.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
An Imp trying to do a titfuck should result in an immediate rage counterattack LOL. ... yeah really sold the Imps short in that game.

Sep 16, 2018

While not much, I do hope that you find this informative, CptPants.

Did you copy the folder and .JSON into the ModLoader folder or the "mods" folder inside the ModLoader folder? This is assuming you're using Windows and not Mac or Linux but it would go "game installation folder"/ModLoader/mods and this is where you would place the folder of files and .JSON for the mod before running the ModLoader executable.

Then while the game should update saves automatically, it doesn't hurt to run a manual update either by right-clicking, selecting the options section, and then clicking on the "Update Save" option to try and initialize the mods and update your save to work with them. Just note that it is best to make a separate save for using with mods and if this is an existing file, that you keep a backup of it should you wish to resume playing without mods for some reason or another.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Justalittlesexy.

Then as for a small amount of general update news, the planned deadline for trying to get this update out quickly may be missed as the quest, location, and character have apparently grown in scope. So, it sounds like we'll be getting even more content with this update but may also have to wait a little longer than the initially planned two weeks. As for another teaser, while nothing new in terms of development with regards to this character and location, Vili would apparently like the new character, or at least the place they are in.

As always, I'll share more details and specifics as I know more, and I hope that everyone interested in this update derives at least a little use from this information.

Yea I have the file folder and the json file in the mods folder, not the modloader folder. Nothing is working. I'm not sure what you mean by manual update, what do I right-click to get an options menu? The application? I don't see an options menu for that.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
what is the planned date for the balance update?
That is not quite known, it will be the next major update, but the number of remaining mini-v22.X updates is currently unknown. There will be at least one more featuring the upcoming mystery character, but then whether or not other small updates such as the Belle content update happens before v23 is not certain. So they could happen before v23, pushing it pack a little more, or they will happen after v23 in which case they'll likely come with bug fixes and fine tuning of the balance changes.

While this is not much of an answer, I do hope that you find it satisfactory, Kornuptiko.

An Imp trying to do a titfuck should result in an immediate rage counterattack LOL. ... yeah really sold the Imps short in that game.
Well, we do have Vili and she could compete with Rami, that particular Imp from MGQ. Although given the captivating enchantment Vili's bust innately contains, that could be a rather risky decision. Good thing Vili is a sweetheart and wouldn't actually do anything bad.

Yea I have the file folder and the json file in the mods folder, not the modloader folder. Nothing is working. I'm not sure what you mean by manual update, what do I right-click to get an options menu? The application? I don't see an options menu for that.
When you right-click in game it brings up a menu with several sections you can visit such as the Character page, Save, Load, Main Menu, and so on. One of the pages is the Options tab and it contains an Update Save function that may be able to initialize the mods in game if the ModLoader did not encounter any errors while running and setting up the mods for use with your MGD installation.

I do hope that this is clearer and that it is of some aid to you, Justalittlesexy.

Now for a little more general update news. Firstly, it looks like most of the non-lewd conversations have been penned, with the exception of progression events and conversations. Still no details on what this character is, but she is apparently not a Kitsune, but does have long hair that is big and poofy and could perform a hairjob in theory. As for personality, she has been described as being something of a fusion of Jora and Sofia with hints of Kotone, Ancilla, and Elly and can be surprisingly cute at times as stated by Threshold.

As for the scope and size of this initial release, the scope of her content is being compared to Kotone, so there should be a fair amount we can experience with her. As for new content, given she does have an "I'm in danger" vibe, although a "good kind" of danger according to Threshold, one of her scenes has the option to back out if you absolutely do not want to engage in the particular content the scene caters to but it can be repeated if it is something you enjoy or would like to try while if you turn it down, you may be able to ask about it again in the future after increasing her progress. Additionally, if you continually act in a submissive way around her, she will tease and bully you if not outright lewd you if you don't back out and turn down her advances in that regard, which does tie into the previously mentioned scene.

As for conversations, she has a seductive counter question that can result in a lewd scene, with that entire question and scene combination resulting in about 2,200 words of content, four more general and small conversations with roughly 850 words between the four of them, and then she has another massive conversation that is about 2,300 words long. All in all, her .JSON is already sitting at roughly 1,200 lines, so it is quite a sizeable file already and this is without her primary lewd content, progression, and such.

As always, I'll share more information when I know more and I hope that everyone interested in this update finds this news at least a little useful.

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
hey this game interested me but I cant find any videos of gameplay can somwhone help me with this?
It's a text based RPG, turnbased battle fuck combat, lots of interesting fights and characters to enjoy, a good amount of 2dCG ect.

This isn't really a the type of game that making a video of would really tell you very much, it's primarily text based, frankly what i can say is give it a shot, the intro isn't very long and you can get into the meat and potatoes of it pretty quickly, if you like it, great, if you don't then it's half an hour wasted but considering your probably on lockdown like the rest of us at this point that isn't a big deal.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Now we're just waiting for the Capitol update... I can't wait to see what we'll be able to see there. I saw it previously mentioned that it's probably gonna be an University and that medical lab. Can't wait for some new conversations with the characters there.

Also, some more Belle content would be nice. Maybe among the parts where if you work with her and nothings happens you while both of you end the shift she takes you with her. I don't even mean anything sexual, like she needs a massage or just have a talk over a drink with you. Little stuff still matters, it helps build a good romance!

Afterwards I'm just waiting for the pregnancy update. We're suppose to help elves with that in their village...After I'm done they're gonna have an overpopulation problem. I belive that some characters should be able to get pregnant and there could be something like a nursery at Capitol that you go to and meet your children. Like with certain manticore if you romance her all the way and manage to dominate her and she forgets herself.

You have to admit that I'd be funny to see an Imp wobbling about with large stomache and two other trying to keep her steady xD

RandomQ

Jun 15, 2017
So... I just got into the game yesterday and I can't stop playing. I love it and everything about it. My only question is, is there a way to romance Ancilla? I've helped her with the dungeon cleaning but I don't know what to do from there. The wiki is absolutely no help at all and I just need consensual cuddles with my waifu. Someone please tell me this is possible...

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
There's definitely a way to get her to become friendlier towards you, but I don't believe we can properly romance her yet.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes