L30

Dec 20, 2017
So... I just got into the game yesterday and I can't stop playing. I love it and everything about it. My only question is, is there a way to romance Ancilla? I've helped her with the dungeon cleaning but I don't know what to do from there. The wiki is absolutely no help at all and I just need consensual cuddles with my waifu. Someone please tell me this is possible...
Ancilla's relationship content is around 33% to 50% complete. So you won't be able to do a great deal with her romantically yet. That said, you can ultimately cuddle with her before sleeping with her in her bed. I'll post a brief walkthrough in the following spoiler. As for the wiki, apologies about the speed at which it is being updated, the other contributors such as feltcutemightcleanlater and myself have been rather busy as of late due to varying reasons. Once I finish up Mika's page, I'll take a look at Ancilla and probably move on to Kaia from there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this helpful, RandomQ.

Now for some general update news, for those who are Patreons, you can get something of a sneak peek and progress report on the new upcoming character, Venefica the fluffy Bunnygirl Witch. She looks a great deal like Nine from BlazBlue, and was a primary inspiration for her appearance. Unfortunately, the deadline Threshold set for her release, today as it is Easter and a bunnygirl would be suitable for Easter, is going to be missed. That said, her content is coming together quite well.

Since the last little report I gave, she has received a fair amount of content and there have been spoilers as to some of the contents for her yet to be written. For example, those who enjoy being stepped on, such as those Tower of Trample fans, Venefica may have content that will appeal to you, although she'll likely be gentler/nicer about it and also have a variety of content you can engage in. She'll also lactate apparently, but regular, chocolate, raspberry, or aphrodisiac milk has not been decided yet. Venefica also knows Vili apparently.

Other than this, Venefica does sell some things, notably items that serve as better status cleansers, although she also has some findom type content where she will charge or take some money from you if you like to engage in such content and allow her to take your Eros. Venefica also does not like rude people, so you'll have to apologize if rude, but she does like cute individuals, with cute in this context being subby individuals who become flustered when she teases them.

In terms of hard content additions that are known, she has a 500 word long breast focused addition to a scene but it has three variations, but do not fear, it will not show the same variant twice a row. So once you see one, you have a 50/50 chance of seeing the two other variations of the scene. This bit was likely added on to a roughly 1,000 word long titfuck scene. Then there is another lewd scene with roughly 1,000 words and yet another with roughly 1,400 words and an optional continuation. So she'll have quite a fair amount of content once she lands. As a final note, some of her content may have vibes similar to Doskoinpo's works for those who are familiar, so this may provide a better image of what to expect with her.

I do hope that everyone interested in this news finds this at least a little useful.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Any mod that adds futa and/or anal on PC yet?
I assume you mean futa enemies / anal happening to the PC, to my knowledge there's base game: the blue slimes in the forest (tentacles), the wyrm-type enemy in a quest on the mountain (tail), and as for mods: a dark elf priestess enemy on the mountain (fingers). No idea if there are any mods adding futa.

Personally I'd like to see more of it, especially since most of it is gated behind high sensitivity or dialogue options even when in combat. It always surprises me how people on the internet are seemingly happier to get plant-vored or drained to death by a hypnovampire or whatever rather than read about a pinky up the ass during a blowjob :unsure: But hey, taste is subjective of course, and I'm as picky as anybody else about plenty of stuff too.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Ancilla's relationship content is around 33% to 50% complete.
You seem very knowledgeable about this game and the current progress with characters. Would you happen to know the scope of this project? It looks like less than a quarter of the map is being used and even current content in that map is missing a lot. Is this only a quarter of the way developed? Will characters like Sofia, Trisha, Ancilla continue to get more content and an actual "relationship" status. Is that even a plan for any characters?

I stopped following over a year ago to let content develop. I expected way more to be added than I saw, but maybe I missed a lot. I expected the whole bottom of the map to have locations or the caverns and capital to be finished by now. Not that I'm knocking what is there, because what is present is fantastic.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
You seem very knowledgeable about this game and the current progress with characters. Would you happen to know the scope of this project? It looks like less than a quarter of the map is being used and even current content in that map is missing a lot. Is this only a quarter of the way developed? Will characters like Sofia, Trisha, Ancilla continue to get more content and an actual "relationship" status. Is that even a plan for any characters?

I stopped following over a year ago to let content develop. I expected way more to be added than I saw, but maybe I missed a lot. I expected the whole bottom of the map to have locations or the caverns and capital to be finished by now. Not that I'm knocking what is there, because what is present is fantastic.
I recall Threshold stating that the version is an estimate of how much of the game is complete. So version 22 is 22% complete. As L30 has previously said, Ancilla only has roughly a third of her planned content right now. Sofia will likely continue becoming more serious as the hero progresses to later stages. There are also plenty of other characters with intended later content, such as the 3 campers.

fyi, we do have the caverns currently.

Last edited:

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
I assume you mean futa enemies / anal happening to the PC, to my knowledge there's base game: the blue slimes in the forest (tentacles), the wyrm-type enemy in a quest on the mountain (tail), and as for mods: a dark elf priestess enemy on the mountain (fingers). No idea if there are any mods adding futa.

Personally I'd like to see more of it, especially since most of it is gated behind high sensitivity or dialogue options even when in combat. It always surprises me how people on the internet are seemingly happier to get plant-vored or drained to death by a hypnovampire or whatever rather than read about a pinky up the ass during a blowjob :unsure: But hey, taste is subjective of course, and I'm as picky as anybody else about plenty of stuff too.
Yeah, this type of game would be perfect for (optional obviously) futa content, but since it is non-existent in the game yet, it is not that surprising to see people not too keen to add it. Anal on mc though? The lack of content related to it hurts both scene variety and game balance, since in the first case this fetish IS in the game but so underrepresented that other fetishes become really repetitive, and in the second the lack of "anal attacks" on the character means you can basically build a character with an huge weakness to this attack type and huge resistances to everything else and you won't ever get punished for it.

I really really wished the last few updates or even future ones could bring some variety to scenes, but they barely did. The saddest part though is that mod creators, who can basically overcome this "weakness", apparently didn't do much about it YET.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Is there going to be some romance content with Sofia at some point? I already know about her collar content (I'm not interested in that.) I would assume you would have to defeat her when she's going all out first (if that's even possible considering she has over a thousand years of sexual experience) and maybe satisfy a few more conditions.

For example, you would have to get the True Sigil Of Allure from Sofia before you can start romancing her. Maybe there could be some threesome scenes with Sofia/Ancilla and Sofia/Kotone that's involved with her content as well. Just some suggestions.

Reactions: L30

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
Sofia's content is certainly still under development, since we're slated to have at least one more fight with her once the we get to the capital. I do hope we get a romance with her, she's one of my favorites and the thought of helping her find some happiness in her currently dull life is quite appealing to me. Lemme do lovey stuff with the arch-succubus yo.

Reactions: Pelican! and L30

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019

I found some more anal attacks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: track989 and L30

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
On the anal-play topic: I would assume the lack of the content is due to an underwhelming desire for it. There were a number of games like Summertime Saga which said they'd have gay, futa or anal content but continue to either put it off or don't bother due to the lack of overall desire. I could be wrong though.

Sep 16, 2018
So I cannot get any of the mods to work, can anyone help me figure out why? I click the link in the mods section of the wiki, download the file, and extract it, either directly into the mod folder or somewhere else and then copy and paste it into the mod folder. I have both the file folder and the json. They are both in the mod folder just like it says, and I run the ModLoader application. A black box briefly flashes on my screen when I run ModLoader, I think there is text in it sometimes. After that I start up the game and I con't find any of the mod content. I've tried updating save in game after all this and nothing. Has anyone had an issue with mods like this?

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
So I cannot get any of the mods to work, can anyone help me figure out why? I click the link in the mods section of the wiki, download the file, and extract it, either directly into the mod folder or somewhere else and then copy and paste it into the mod folder. I have both the file folder and the json. They are both in the mod folder just like it says, and I run the ModLoader application. A black box briefly flashes on my screen when I run ModLoader, I think there is text in it sometimes. After that I start up the game and I con't find any of the mod content. I've tried updating save in game after all this and nothing. Has anyone had an issue with mods like this?
I never had any problem running mods, so I might not be able to really help you here. But I noticed a difference in your description and how it usually worked for me. You wrote that there's a black box flashing up for you. This box shouldn't just be flashing up. It should tell you all the mods that it found in the mods folder by name and the overall amount of mods. And after you're done checking the box you're asked to push enter (I will add a screenshot of the black box that usually shows up for me).

Modloader.png

But if it just flashes up for you and doesn't show anything, that might lead to the conclusion, that the modloader didn't find any mods in the folder. To confirm that theory, could you upload a screenshot of the content in your mods folder?

L30

Dec 20, 2017

To add on to what you covered and what loGic21 mentioned, and thank you both for that, Catherine of the Succubi Campers in the Mountains also offers tail pegging as well as a magic-suffused perineum massage.. For better or worse, elements featuring such play as well as attacks, events, and scenes that focus on the player's nipples will likely both be quite rare when compared to other types of content given that Threshold typically writes to their own preferences.

I do hope that you find this informative, track989.

ccccccccccc already answered this, and thank you very much for that, but I'll elaborate. As was previously mentioned, the game is only about 22% complete, so there is a fair deal left to be added. Of course, even more elements could be included given scope creep does happen on occasion, such as Vili going from what was planned to be a quick and simple encounter to an entire mini-dungeon and trial. Venefica is also having a similar expansion in scope and will have much more content than was initially planned for her.

Some parts of the map will not be utilized in order to leave space open for modders, but part of that expanse of forest further to the west beyond the Mystic Forest area will likely be altered eventually when the Elven Village is added. Digging through the game folder, you can actually find a full copy of the map without any clouds obscuring it where the Capital, Desert, Oasis, Pyramid, Wasteland, and Demon Queen Castle/Tower can all be seen.

Sofia, Trisha, and Ancilla will all receive more content down the line and will all have something of a relationship. Sofia's eventual development will remain to be seen but she does have more fights planned as we get closer to her and the next fight will arrive after the Capital. Trisha's romance path will involve her evolving into a full fledged Succubus and gaining a fuller figure as that is what she desires, although the player can influence her and lead her to keeping her current, more lissome build if that is what they desire instead as a Succubus with a partner can evolve to suit their lover's tastes instead of their own desires. It is currently not known how Ancilla's relationship will progress unfortunately. That said, a number of characters will have full-blown relationships eventually. Even characters like Mika are not complete as she only has 75% of her planned relationship content at the moment despite how much content she currently has.

It is possible that you did miss some content, I have a post here that covers the two most recently added characters, but it also has links to two other posts of mine detailing the various characters and their relationship content currently in game. The Caverns was added and can be completed with regards to exploration, just that the Labyrinth, the Dungeon for the Caverns that needs to be cleared to reach the Capital, needs to be added and cleared before reaching that city. As for the amount of content added since you last played, Threshold was only able to start full-time development a few months back as they finally built up enough support after roughly two years of part-time development. So going forward, there should be an uptick in development speed and content added, but it will still likely be a few years before this title is considered content complete.

I do hope that you find this helpful, kimjongew.

Yeah, this type of game would be perfect for (optional obviously) futa content, but since it is non-existent in the game yet, it is not that surprising to see people not too keen to add it. Anal on mc though? The lack of content related to it hurts both scene variety and game balance, since in the first case this fetish IS in the game but so underrepresented that other fetishes become really repetitive, and in the second the lack of "anal attacks" on the character means you can basically build a character with an huge weakness to this attack type and huge resistances to everything else and you won't ever get punished for it.

I really really wished the last few updates or even future ones could bring some variety to scenes, but they barely did. The saddest part though is that mod creators, who can basically overcome this "weakness", apparently didn't do much about it YET.
Futanari/hermaphrodite content will not be a part of the base game as Futa is on the content blacklist. So the only way that will appear in game will be via mods. Game balance will be changed notably in v23 with that balance update, but even then, there are limits to how much you can decrease your sensitivities to attacks and any permanent increases such as from relationship perks, raises this floor and can cause you to become unable to be resistant to that type of damage or even have a permanent weakness, in current builds that is.

As for scene variety, the last character added was largely focused on BDSM, most notably bondage, which had a minuscule representation as well with regards to content with the player being dominant. Before Beris was added, the only real options in that regard were the turnabout scene with Kaia where you tie her up in her room after escaping her bonds during the kidnapping event and Shizu where she starts to bring rope with her to her stalker encounters in the Forest and Mountain after defeating her in the Temple enabling you to tie her up after winning during such encounters. Then Venefica will feature stepping and lactation content, which also have small amounts of representation in game, so variety is being added even if it may not necessarily fit one's own preferences. That said, it is also worth remembering that this is a somewhat vanilla title beyond the monster girl focus, so certain options will be more prevalent than others.

This may not be what you wanted to hear, but I do hope that you find this enlightening, Dremo.

Is there going to be some romance content with Sofia at some point? I already know about her collar content (I'm not interested in that.) I would assume you would have to defeat her when she's going all out first (if that's even possible considering she has over a thousand years of sexual experience) and maybe satisfy a few more conditions.

For example, you would have to get the True Sigil Of Allure from Sofia before you can start romancing her. Maybe there could be some threesome scenes with Sofia/Ancilla and Sofia/Kotone that's involved with her content as well. Just some suggestions.
Sofia's content is certainly still under development, since we're slated to have at least one more fight with her once the we get to the capital. I do hope we get a romance with her, she's one of my favorites and the thought of helping her find some happiness in her currently dull life is quite appealing to me. Lemme do lovey stuff with the arch-succubus yo.
As I previously mentioned, the ultimate form of Sofia's relationship content is not known to us. However, it will likely involve defeating all of her trials since she'll have at least two more fights with the next slated to arrive after the Capital. One element likely needed for her relationship content will be all of her perks since they do seem geared towards making the player perform better and could possibly allow Sofia to derive pleasure from other types of interactions with them beyond fighting to assuage her boredom or engaging in her hidden content to allow her to derive pleasure through other types of interactions she ultimately enjoys. That and there may be a special reward for obtaining all four perks, but this could just be a teasing joke as well.

Whether or not we'll ever fight Sofia at full power is not known though. She has over two millennia of experience and her enraged attack with the giant lust energy spirit bomb that she'll launch when you either strike her three times with the Demon Layer without winning or Holy Headpat her when she is not in her Awakened form suggest that she is incredibly, possibly insurmountably, powerful. She is a former Demon Queen and possibly stronger than the current one after all. That said, there have been jokes about being careful about giving a person dying of thirst a glass of water, so if we do somehow manage to make Sofia experience real pleasure via more traditional interactions and develop a true romantic relationship with her rather than the type of relationship enabled by her hidden content, she may become quite attached and insatiable.

I do hope that you two find this information satisfactory, Link_Xp4444 and CptPants.

how much game chagnes from 22.2b to 22.3b i mean is it worth downloading full game everytime ?
From 22.2a to 22.3b, there have been conversations with Beris, a hoof-stepping scene with Minoni, a scene allowing you to have sex with a generic Alraune when defeating one in battle, and a number of bugfixes. On the page for MGD, a link of which is also found on the first post of the first page, there is an option to download patch data where you don't need to download the entire game every time.

Of course, this would require keeping up with the title and applying the patch with every update possible to make certain you catch everything and are not missing files. So this would be more work, but would also cut down on the download size ultimately. Given you missed a couple of patches, you can just wait until the next release that will feature Venefica to download everything and then just keep up with the patches from there.

That said, there are some updates that will require a full download sometimes and patch data for those updates will not be provided. But for those updates that are covered by patch data, you can use those to keep up to date without having to download everything every time.

I do hope that you find this helpful, yasuokurwiu.

Now that is odd, but a useful detail. Given the issues you are having, and if you do not mind using Discord, you can find a link to MGD's Discord Server on the first page. There are a number of channels there dedicated to assisting with modding, whether using them or creating them. Given the issues you are experiencing, a little real-time assistance may be more expedient than attempting to handle this post by post. Additionally, a number of experienced modders will be directly on hand to assist.

While this may not be quite what you were looking for, I do hope that the issue can be corrected soon, Justalittlesexy.

Now for general update news, Venefica's art is in game and linked up with her currently written and coded content while her file is up to 1700 lines. As for her content, she is, or at least was, roughly 50% complete. Although, it does look like she may be creeping further in scope and have even more content potentially. So this half-finished could be off depending on how much more her content scope expands. While she is currently slated for release next week, this could be pushed back another week if her initial release content keeps growing.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Sep 16, 2018
I never had any problem running mods, so I might not be able to really help you here. But I noticed a difference in your description and how it usually worked for me. You wrote that there's a black box flashing up for you. This box shouldn't just be flashing up. It should tell you all the mods that it found in the mods folder by name and the overall amount of mods. And after you're done checking the box you're asked to push enter (I will add a screenshot of the black box that usually shows up for me).

View attachment 620775

But if it just flashes up for you and doesn't show anything, that might lead to the conclusion, that the modloader didn't find any mods in the folder. To confirm that theory, could you upload a screenshot of the content in your mods folder?
Oh wow I finally got it, knowing that ModLoader should stay open and show me the mods helped me realize I should try running ModLoader as administrator, that did the trick. Thank you!

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
I do hope that you find this helpful, kimjongew.
Definitely so! Thank you so much for the information and time you put into your reply. It's great to see how much planned content there is for the game. I think I stopped back with .18 or beforehand back in 2018, but it's awesome to see the dev was able to move into full time.

I ended up trying to support in 2018 and just dropped a prepaid card on the Patreon to let it ride out, but for some reason my supports got cancelled in 2019 and none of the money from the card was taken out (still full), so I dunno what happened there. Haven't bothered with it since. I'll probably try adding the card back on or something.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
As was previously mentioned, the game is only about 22% complete, [...]
Hot damn, don't tell me that version number actually has a meaning besides deluding us into thinking that substantial progress has been made and mundane differentiation?

Also, my god that wall of text! O_O Is that because of "it that shall not be named" or do you just have fun archieving knowledge? :O Thank you either way, very informative.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Hot damn, don't tell me that version number actually has a meaning besides deluding us into thinking that substantial progress has been made and mundane differentiation?

Also, my god that wall of text! O_O Is that because of "it that shall not be named" or do you just have fun archieving knowledge? :O Thank you either way, very informative.
Well because it's in alpha I figured counting from v1, v2 v3, and so on would go the best. But thing's didn't exactly work out that way with bug fixes and more intermediary updates like 20.1 or 20.1a and so on.
So basically the numbering for versions probably just ended up way more confusing and misleading than I ever intended. xD

Reactions: Teleiah and L30
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes