Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Okay I will ask once again here,this game have sex-art? I already know most girls/monster have pic but I ask about sex-arts like BJ or HJ or 69.

If not,dev plan add those sex-arts(CG) later? I rly like this game becuse It have everything what I like just the arts.

I want be clear becuse last time guys missunderstand me I dont ask about basic arts girls like stand idle Im ask about sex art.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Okay I will ask once again here,this game have sex-art? I already know most girls/monster have pic but I ask about sex-arts like BJ or HJ or 69.

If not,dev plan add those sex-arts(CG) later? I rly like this game becuse It have everything what I like just the arts.

I want be clear becuse last time guys missunderstand me I dont ask about basic arts girls like stand idle Im ask about sex art.
Nope. That kind of art is unlikely to be added any time soon, if ever. Art's expensive. between getting those "basic arts girls like stand idle" done for the girls currently implemented and storing up for all the new girls that'll be added (plus some insignificant stuff like keeping Threshold fed and alive), CG art is not very high on the priority list. I mean, unless you got fat stacks of money you wanna throw at him. Literally.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I used cheat engine to max out my money and pay my debt because I was curious to see what it would do, so it's possible. Just takes a while to find the right thing.
Can you please tell how did you find the option to change in cheat engine? I'm on it for hours but I can't do a damn thing :'(

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Can you please tell how did you find the option to change in cheat engine? I'm on it for hours but I can't do a damn thing :'(
Thre is a whole system to it and it's been linked to before. Check the comments back for a few pages and the comment mentioning it should be there.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017

Currently, there are no erotic CGs in the game, so there are no images illustrating any lewd acts such as blowjobs at the moment. It is being planned for long term, which is why characters that will appear in scenes together are having their assets created by the same artist with Aiko and Bed-chan or the Succubi Campers as prime examples. However, this is also contingent upon having enough support to enable all of this to be created as well as the time necessary to do so since art is quite expensive to commission and is not an instantaneous process. So artwork of this nature will likely not appear for quite some time as the characters' sprites have the current priority with regards to art asset creation.

While this is likely not what you were hoping to hear, I do hope that you find this informative, Windfaker.

Cheat engine can work, but it is a very inefficient method for altering your character for this title. There are a number of better options due to ease of use, flexibility, and accuracy with regards to what you are editing. My preferred method for this title is Ren'Py's built-in console. There is a on the wiki that can walk you through the process of enabling the console in the event you do not know how to enable its usage, and it also provides numerous codes you can use to alter your character in a variety of ways and should cover virtually every conceivable case for which you would want to change your character's state.

While this does not answer the question you asked, I do hope that you find this helpful and easier to work with, RuberForumfree.

As for more update news, as Threshold has stated, plans are to have the update ready sometime tomorrow, that is Sunday, April 26th. However, there is a chance it could be pushed back to Monday depending on how development work goes today. As for content created since my last message, there was 1,700 words of content created with at least 1,100 of it being for a lewd scene, another 1,500 words that either added on to that scene or was a variant for it, and another 1,000 words of unspecified content.

Finally, 3,500 more words of content created which includes a scene with an ass-play variant, rimming to be specific, with at least 1,000 words of which for one version of the scene, 1,500 or so words for the other version of the scene, and the rest of the words divided between other elements such as the aftermath of the scene, possibly added to the scenes to flesh them out more, and so on.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Is the next update solely focused on Venefica though? I would imagine the release of the Capital content would be a much bigger jump than 22.4

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Currently, there are no erotic CGs in the game, so there are no images illustrating any lewd acts such as blowjobs at the moment. It is being planned for long term, which is why characters that will appear in scenes together are having their assets created by the same artist with Aiko and Bed-chan or the Succubi Campers as prime examples. However, this is also contingent upon having enough support to enable all of this to be created as well as the time necessary to do so since art is quite expensive to commission and is not an instantaneous process. So artwork of this nature will likely not appear for quite some time as the characters' sprites have the current priority with regards to art asset creation.

While this is likely not what you were hoping to hear, I do hope that you find this informative, Windfaker.
Thanks dude I played this game before and it is wonderful I love such games it reminds me of my first game of this type "portal of phereon" I really wanted to see Lewd-CG someday, maybe someday I will come back to this great game as it will be lewd-scene ( CG) for now have fun u all who dont care about lewd-arts becuse I know the writen story are good.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
While this does not answer the question you asked, I do hope that you find this helpful and easier to work with, @RuberForumfree.
Thanks, I made it work xD I've spent all that time trying to beat that succubus in the forest after I yeeted the red and blue Oni's for then finding that the current version of the game was over :'( I weeped lol

By the way, totally unrelated question... but it's was just me or the description of the Batgirl in the cave totally looked like this one Batgirl in a Doujin? xD

9dyfm78o9fw21.jpg

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
Is the next update solely focused on Venefica though? I would imagine the release of the Capital content would be a much bigger jump than 22.4
As far as we know, yes the update is purely about Venefica. The Capital will only come after the Labyrinth, so don't expect it anytime soon.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure I just did the usual thing. Searching the amount of money I have and then changing it. After that it was just a matter of changing the red values to 999999999999 until I got it right.

That was a long time ago tho, don't hold me accountable if it doesn't work that way for some reason.

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
This is just my 2 cents
One game have a really great art, but the gameplay is boring, and the dialogue is basic.
While one like this have a refreshing gameplay and really great dialogue and interaction, yet lack in CG scene.

hahaha, hope sometimes we can get both ;)

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
This is just my 2 cents
One game have a really great art, but the gameplay is boring, and the dialogue is basic.
While one like this have a refreshing gameplay and really great dialogue and interaction, yet lack in CG scene.

hahaha, hope sometimes we can get both ;)
It's a time thing i reckon, for a really small or one man operation you just can't have it all, that's why i'm all for collab stuff but it's high risk for full time devs to hire people permanently, that's part of the reason the art in this game is by commission rather than an "in house" artist IMO.

Reactions: MadFoole and L30

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Hi, I started playing this a couple days ago, and so far I'm loving it. I did have one quick question, which I just wanted to post here, based on the encounters I'd had so far in the first area.

I see there's potential to build relationships with special characters (e.g. the Desert Tribe Lizard Girl you meet in the Forest). I was curious if it's possible to recruit these characters into a personal harem, or even summon them to assist you in subsequent battles. I know that could potentially be game breaking, but once I saw the potential, I wanted to check.

Thanks for the fun distraction whilst I'm sheltering in place. Hope you're all staying safe and healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: sonolfal and lnppo
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes