UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Mfw when I download the new version and realize I cannot find my old master save...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like I'm starting from the beginning lads.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Finished the lab; interesting mechanic. Got quite intense having found the last key and getting hunted by Label on the last spirit. Not sure how much I like the lab mechanics; but its interesting. Traps became annoying fast. Label :love: and Ber are my faves, Cer is cool and Us well... I mentally always send her to her room to do homework while the grown ups play :HideThePain: (thankfully everything I encountered was avoidable with her; was my spams run away/save scum to run encounter). The art itself on all 4 was superb!

edit: As other mentioned; I can not quick travel to the third floor either; only the 2nd and 4th.

Beated her right now. Everything is okay.
I have not encountered any bugs with Venefica if that was the question. She just feels unfinished compared to other victory sex scenes with boss characters in combination with the effort that was put into her. I thought that was what Shades123 meant too.

Last edited:

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah, I got my characters butt beaten on floor 3 due to missing keys, and judging by the other comments floor 4 is harder. But softlocking a save because of a bug is just bad. :(

Since the DEV does regularly check in here, I would hope at least the route to floor 3 gets fixed in the coming updates.
I lost to her on purpose just to see the defeat scene. My character is so overpowered that I doubt I would lose otherwise without just immediately surrendering. Ushris is easily my favorite of the sisters with her fascination for having a 'puppy' so I was looking forward to her interactions the most.

And I also experienced this bug after losing to her. Sadly, I carelessly saved over that main file afterwards, a habit I've developed after allocating points when leveling up, so I also can't really seem to progress until this bug is fixed.

Reactions: lilpixxle

BadumPowPow

Feb 10, 2022
this game has jaded me the shizu clones are unbeatable i have killed all three and nothing happens she is sooo busted

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: lnppo

Fauser123

Jan 1, 2021
Nice to have an update. It's unfortunate that the labyrinth didn't turn out great.
Dev shouldn't be afraid to scrap bad ideas. This shouldn't remain in the final version. Just some tweaks and this could be remade similarly to Avy's chase event.
Having a map could be useful so not everything is lost. If it were me I would also reuse the pathfinding algorithm to have some NPCs chase you across maps.

Also for some reason, I kept thinking that Iabel was just a placeholder name like you'd put [label] in a text then have a function replace it with a variable value.

Reactions: Daddums

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
this game has jaded me the shizu clones are unbeatable i have killed all three and nothing happens she is sooo busted
Brute force it with attacks that hit all enemies, or just, like, pay a little bit of attention to which is the real one and try to only hit her. It's not rocket surgery.

Reactions: He-man96.

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
Personally I liked the labyrinth. It would have been cool to see team ups or maybe had draining type attacks to weaken prey caught repeatedly. More of a serious creeping danger where they get stronger as the player interacts with them repeatedly on the same floor.

The drinks felt like they should have cause some kind of effect but just looked like fluff text, I expected to be poisoned or something more to occur.

I liked it for the novelty it adds to the game.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
ive been on floor 4 for half a hour now, I cant find the last damn key. Is there a secret passage somewhere?

Edit: Finally found it lmao

Last edited:

Chaziest

Apr 27, 2019
I am super disappointed at how mild of a challenge the Labyrinth was. all these people complaing how hard it is to travel blind. I am bad at that kind of stuff too but this is tame compared to other games with Fog. My build is kinda of awful imo but it got me passed all 4.
1651452477491.png

I did get lost for a bit searching for 1 missing key but it took me like 5 minutes to find it.
Glad to see the dev making progress on this. Imo it is 1 of the way better monster girl games out there.

Apyok

Sep 12, 2017
I made a quick fix for the bug that messes up the floor access in the labyrinth.

Place the .json files in the game>json>events>labyrinth folder.
Make backups in case I messed this up, and move them somewhere else as they tend to overwrite the new ones.

Reactions: uxuxux

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
I made a quick fix for the bug that messes up the floor access in the labyrinth.

Place the .json files in the game>json>events>labyrinth folder.
Make backups in case I messed this up, and move them somewhere else as they tend to overwrite the new ones.
your fix would appear to work correctly for now

Ranonymou

Jun 10, 2021
Went through Labyrinth and I'm overlevelled but it was still a drag. It got really annoying stepping in/out of traps repeatedly which is my main gripe since I had to constantly backtrack with the lack of vision. The sisters definitely need some kind of gimmick/buff improvement instead of outright permanent stat improvements because yeah they're starting to overshadow Sofia/Venefica with sheer stat power. Running is always an option and is always encouraged because of how this is intentionally/unintentionally designed especially the 3rd sister since she avoids everything except Magic/Seduction (as far as I tested) so we're not even fighting her but rather sitting there to witness her moves and that lack of engagement is boring design. Defeating them stuns them for longer but its not like it matters when you can just run from them everytime they catch up so there is almost no real threat. Content was mostly good but definitely missing some nuanced interactions to feel more like the rest of the game but I'm not a writer in this regard.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
How important are starting fetishes? Do they unlock new scenes? I only started with the oral one and I don't know if I'm missing content

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes