Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How important are starting fetishes? Do they unlock new scenes? I only started with the oral one and I don't know if I'm missing content
Not really, fetishes are required for some scenes but they can change during the game. Just that the one you pick at the start can't be removed like the ones you acquire later. Only thing that you really have to pick at the beginning for is there are some slight variations to when you first meet Vivian depending on your fetish and that's before you get a chance to pick up more.

DrakeNot

Oct 11, 2020
does anyone have a map for the fourth floor I found the majority of the keys but I can't seem to find the last one

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I've gone around collecting every perk I could find and now I have level 90 breast fetish even after praying, lmao
Ikr? But at least with our foreplay perks, we can beat the crap out of anything which has breasts (and no immunity). We send 3 out of 4 puppies whining back to their doghouse, and the 4th, Ushris, falls quickly to our Allure anyway. :cool:

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
Gotta say I’ve been waiting on the update for this and it looks amazing just from the intro for the new area. Felt a bit too op for most enemies being at level 66, except for a few like Sofia, 2v1 with the oni twins, and a couple others. Going into the labyrinth after buying the new gear blind at level 66. Gotta wonder will this be a breeze or am I gonna get smacked down quicker than most in the latest souls like game?

Edit: Managed to get through it pretty well thanks to items. Had the most trouble on the last floor of course and lost once, but just loaded a save from that floor and got through it without having to ever leave the labyrinth. The hellhounds are a great new dungeon.

Last edited:

Mobbob90

Jul 25, 2020
There is a bug where I tried to leave the 4th floor and it took me to a battle screen instead. I clicked 'Run' and gave a script error. The third floor is still bugged for me even though the latest version is supposed to patch it out.

Edit: I somehow got skill points equivalent to my level like 70+ skill points and 6 perk points. It think it has to do with the respec ticket.

Last edited:

DrakeNot

Oct 11, 2020
I have noticed that in the left most corner of the 4th floor there is a tile a gray tile how do I get there because I have searched the 4th floor three times and have all the keys but it wont let me pass. Also what do the ominous clicks that do nothing mean.

Big Bummer

Mar 19, 2021
I've gone around collecting every perk I could find and now I have level 90 breast fetish even after praying, lmao
Same, though I got a 1 max arousal build with 18 spirit, so it doesn't really matter to me. Am a one-shot no matter what, might as well take spirit-roids and make sure I can last enough turns to three-shot most enemies.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes