ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
This is also relevant for reviewing scenes. For the most part it's pretty easy to trigger the traps/fights to rewatch the scenes as you want but Iabel is completely randomized so it's much harder to get to her sex content.
I had this problem. I feel like this could be addressed by giving us the option to simply meander into the labyrinth "off the clock" like we can do with the forest dungeon, which would give us a simple and direct way to interact with the hounds. Alternatively we could just meet them elsewhere. I can't imagine Beris is the only one who enjoys taverns, even if she's not there to drink.

Big Bummer

Mar 19, 2021
Could someone enlighten me as to how I can get rid of Venefica's milking pet perk? Also, is there any point to sparring with Venefica after beating her once with Elly?
Look on the wiki for the cheats, you might be able to find something to get rid of it there

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I had this problem. I feel like this could be addressed by giving us the option to simply meander into the labyrinth "off the clock" like we can do with the forest dungeon, which would give us a simple and direct way to interact with the hounds. Alternatively we could just meet them elsewhere. I can't imagine Beris is the only one who enjoys taverns, even if she's not there to drink.
The point of sparring is sexy times

Motorata

May 8, 2020
I have a problem i have completed the 2 floor i and i failed the third, then it doesnt let me try again i go to Beris and say to go to another floor and it doesn´t let me, i beat Beris again to see if i could do it but it does nothing.

I will download the game again to see if it changes anything any ideas?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The Red Army was infamously liquidated and re-organized under Stalin's regime, to great effect.
Lets not going in this direction.He executed (mostly) officers and other high in military ranks that served duty in army of pre-revolutional russia and continued to serve in new one, to prevent...pretty much any opposition to cum-unism from army. One of the reasons why ussr in WW2 used zerg rush tactics.

Okay, so I'm going to pretend there was something beyond casual sexism for your last sentence, and focus on the fact that Undertale wasn't operating too far outside the normal mechanics of the rpgmaker engine in itself. It simply did what games like Shrift and MGQ:paradox do, which is manipulating certain elements in the engine for a desired mechanic. I'm not a dev myself, but I imagine I could get the same results as Tobey did if I made the investment. The mechanics all apply numerical values to certain behaviours, which involve "if" and "when" triggers.
None of them doing something outside of default rpgm engine features. Persistent saves used even in 'normal' rpgm games, non-h I mean.

I can tell you that you're wrong about the nuances of Shrift's demons on the basis that I'm playing it, have passed the section you quit at, and have paid attention to the story. There is a lot more than "demons are evil, except when they're not." I would personally discourage you from making broad statements on a game you know nothing about based off your limited understanding of what some random on the internet says. Obviously, I'm not giving the full details for reasons of not spoiling those who might want to play it for themselves.
To condense, you says that shrift is "wow, twelve out of ten" and Im that shrift is "so-so, but have some interesting moments".

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Don't get your hopes up. My eyes still bleed from the hickglish, a year (and 25k$) later. Only 2 and a half girls, and the advertised BF is a travesty(though a good-looking one). I guess they paywall any and all patreon post for a reason :LOL:
I still hope I'll be proven wrong. Miracles happen. Just ask Lilian.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Lets not going in this direction.He executed (mostly) officers and other high in military ranks that served duty in army of pre-revolutional russia and continued to serve in new one, to prevent...pretty much any opposition to cum-unism from army. One of the reasons why ussr in WW2 used zerg rush tactics.
He executed basically everyone. Even the marching band was executed, and their worst offence was playing music.

None of them doing something outside of default rpgm engine features. Persistent saves used even in 'normal' rpgm games, non-h I mean.
Like I said, the features aren't impossible. It's just that Tobey was the most well-known to manipulate features for the sake of doing something different. It worked. We wouldn't be talking about it if he was among the failures.

To condense, you says that shrift is "wow, twelve out of ten" and Im that shrift is "so-so, but have some interesting moments".
I never said that, though? Or insinuated it. We were comparing it to Undertale. I think Shrift is good for what it is. I think MGD is the same. I'm not going to unduly hype something as more than what it is. You hyped MGQ pretty hard, but it's a mediocre VN with combat mechanics and an alright story. The art in some instances leaves much to be desired, with the third part bordering on Cronenberg territory.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
He executed basically everyone. Even the marching band was executed, and their worst offence was playing music.
Call you history teacher and say him that hes a bad teacher.

I think Shrift is good for what it is
It fails at what it takes, like not too hard, but noticeable. At least at the beginning.
I can download and try to beat it to the end with the help of guides and cheat engine, but I really doubt that I change my opinion even after reading all really sad-sad backstories of all characters.

You hyped MGQ pretty hard, but it's a mediocre VN with combat mechanics and an alright story.
Im not.
Only thing that objectively good is that its really long story that didnt falling off on pieces as it progresses.
Not so long ago I "speedrun" MGQ with cheats to make a complete save list for certain someone, WHO DIDNT APPRECIATED IT AT ALL (I know you reading this). And even with holding down "skip dialog" and skip battle cheats it have taken around 3 hours.
Im not aware of any other game, yet another VN, that are that linear and that long that holds together entire time. That a lot of "that"-s.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
anything with monster girls is godsent.
Can't wait for the MGE game to come out.
Wait wait wait wait wait. Monster Girl Encyclopedia is getting it's own game? Sweet! could you please tell me where you found out about it? always wanted a game about that Universe.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Last edited:
Sep 18, 2017
So is it just a known issue that if you leave the labyrinth before completing the 3rd floor you just can't go back to it and lock yourself out from progressing?

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v24.b bug fix update is now out and should fix some major issues, also it has some smol balancing adjustments.

I'd update the main page but I got a notification to not do that myself? Paired with an edit adding a buncha mirrors.
Did something change during the long labyrinth delay for front thread page management? Or did I just screw up posting v24.a?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
v24.b bug fix update is now out and should fix some major issues, also it has some smol balancing adjustments.

I'd update the main page but I got a notification to not do that myself? Paired with an edit adding a buncha mirrors.
Did something change during the long labyrinth delay for front thread page management? Or did I just screw up posting v24.a?
well, actually in this forum have a rule about update games:"you can only make one update for week(or months I may be mistake)" so if you going to update your own game try release a bunch of upgrades so you won't keep break the update's limits and this come with some punishmento or at least that was what I read a long time ago, btw a bot will be in charge of the updates in the thread that break this rule very often, maybe this was what happen.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes