HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Tried searching through the thread but couldn't find an answer, is there a way for the player to start a titfuck or blowjob stance? I thought you would be able to do it if you restrain or pin your opponent but no luck

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
Tried searching through the thread but couldn't find an answer, is there a way for the player to start a titfuck or blowjob stance? I thought you would be able to do it if you restrain or pin your opponent but no luck
There isn't. Only stances you can start yourself are sex, anal and make out.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Quite a few tits-biased girls have a counter to "Suckle" leading to a puff-puff stance.
Many also have a "titfuck temptation" skill of sorts. You need to keeep your willpower low if you want to see it, though.
Arguably, I'd say "pin" could also be countered like that, but that's not implemented afaik.

That ("fuck tits", "violate mouth" skills) should be pretty easy to mod, if someone wants to. But that'd mean editing every single girl, or most of them... I bet Trisha would give out an interesting reaction :unsure:

Yaomo

Nov 3, 2019
I need some help with getting the Asmara stud perk. I’m trying to get it without getting the teachers pet perk though I’ve ran through all the options that will avoid me getting points in teachers per and still can’t seem to get to her demon form to continue any help is appreciated.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I was wondering what the recommended level and progression through the game would be before fighting Sofia and Venefica for the first time?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I need some help with getting the Asmara stud perk. I’m trying to get it without getting the teachers pet perk though I’ve ran through all the options that will avoid me getting points in teachers per and still can’t seem to get to her demon form to continue any help is appreciated.
I remember running into the same problem as you, and I remember that what I was missing was that I had to sit down with her at the bar and continue ordering drinks with her until your character gets black out drunk and the two of you have drunk sex in front of everyone in the bar. Once you see this scene, you should have seen everything you need to see to unlock her demon form.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
I remember running into the same problem as you, and I remember that what I was missing was that I had to sit down with her at the bar and continue ordering drinks with her until your character gets black out drunk and the two of you have drunk sex in front of everyone in the bar. Once you see this scene, you should have seen everything you need to see to unlock her demon form.
If we're asking about the Girl's perks I'm wondering if there's anything special to do for Venefica's pay-pet perk aside from ask for favors over and over again because I've probably given her over 60k.

Yaomo

Nov 3, 2019
Did it and still no demon form do you have any other advice?

AlbyGona

Jul 11, 2018
Found an error with Ceris' titfuck temptation scene on Ushiris' floor. Dunno exactly what's causing it, but I know it broke some time after the 24.c hotfix. Don't think any mods are breaking it either, but I can't be certain.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Another question, what is the best way to farm money trying to complete the Mika thing.
That depends on what level you're at, like if you're already far enough along, Vili's trial of titties gives a good rate of Silver Bangles (or whatever that rare accessory is called), which can be sold for really good eros.

Check your inventory, and remember that if you have more than 3 of any rune or more than 1 of any accessory, you can sell the others at the shop without missing out on having enough to slot into your build.

Manti111

Dec 16, 2020
If we're asking about the Girl's perks I'm wondering if there's anything special to do for Venefica's pay-pet perk aside from ask for favors over and over again because I've probably given her over 60k.
It's not any favors, you have to ask for titfuck over and over in one session till she ask if you want to be really milked for 10k, then another 10k to turn you into pay-pet

Mar 5, 2020
Trapped in the Labyrinth. When I try to leave, the game treats it like I started a fight then crashes. Same if I intentionally lose, 'fight' starts in church then crashes to grey screen with blue text. On base 24 version, can't make it to town square to update version.

Nov 15, 2018
Trapped in the Labyrinth. When I try to leave, the game treats it like I started a fight then crashes. Same if I intentionally lose, 'fight' starts in church then crashes to grey screen with blue text. On base 24 version, can't make it to town square to update version.
I had the same issue. I updated to 24.d, and had the same issue. On 24.d, however, I attempted to ignore the error and press on (I don't have the issue in front of my right now, I think it's just "Ignore"?) and was able to get out of it.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes