HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
How can I activate Pale prietess barefoot invitation skills?
Ooh, I remember that one was tricky. You have to trigger something like "Vampire Night Terrors", and then be lucky enough to get one of two alternatives (the other alternative is something like "Dream of Vampire Pussy"), you can save and reload whenever an alternative is about to trigger so you can repeat until the RNG is on your side. It's been a LOOONG time since I last played this game, and my internet connection is too poor right now so I can't download game and mod and check it out.

Last edited:

hypnofanxx

Oct 27, 2019
Here be ver. 0.6 of thereabouts of the Omnibus mod. See attached zip.
(for 0.5, see https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v24-3a-alpha-threshold.6491/post-9050086)
As usual, once you've updated the mod folder with the content, stand in town square and overwrite your save and reload so you can get the content into the playthrough of your choice.

What's new?
- Added buncha foot stuff. Yeah, I guess I fell into a rabbit hole this time. Most of it is locked behind having progressed the relationship with Mao until you get the option to tell her how you feel about her (must first ask about her curse and choose 'cock curse'), and then choosing 'She's not that great,' which will lead to a combat scene that you have to win (if you lose Mao will be satisfied and there won't be punishment). Then the next time you return to her there will be punishment time, with feet of course, unless you successfully navigate around that with some dating sim skills or whatever.
- Also worked on the 'Visiting Mao' event but it's not going to be ready for a while.

I tested the new content to make sure there weren't any obvious bugs, so there shouldn't be any, but if you encounter some anyway please do tell me.
Love your mod! Especially the foot stuff (but I'm a perv for feet), but I digress. Very cool mod.

Would love to see more stockings related stuff in this game but I have the pale priestess to comfort me, and Shizu's bowing the mountain, which is the best nylon fetish content in any game I've played yet.

Unrelated to all of this, though: a question for all of you-
the top menu bar (where auto scroll toggle is located) appears to have disappeared from my game entirely. I understand you have to hover your mouse near it to get it to show up normally, but mine is gone. Any ideas? I suppose I can remove mods one at a time to find the culprit, but I wonder if anyone else has experienced this. Help is appreciated as the auto scroll is a great option for obvious reasons, I not having it makes me sad.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: YamiAi

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a limit to the amount of perks you can get? My perk tab in lvl up screen disappeared (used console for perk points though)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Unrelated to all of this, though: a question for all of you-
the top menu bar (where auto scroll toggle is located) appears to have disappeared from my game entirely. I understand you have to hover your mouse near it to get it to show up normally, but mine is gone. Any ideas? I suppose I can remove mods one at a time to find the culprit, but I wonder if anyone else has experienced this. Help is appreciated as the auto scroll is a great option for obvious reasons, I not having it makes me sad.
In as far as I know, Mods should not affect that bar (unless it's some Code mod, or something went really bad). You could try first to resize the window (even toggle the Fullscreen on/off in the Preferences menu to see if that changes things). Even enabling the Developer options might be an attempt, though that should not be the general problem.
Somebody from a previous comment also seemed to have a similar issue with that bar, maybe a problem in the new update? I'll try a week later at home, to see if I can recreate the problem on my end (pretty annoying of Renpy that the Auto function is one of the fee ones without a dedicated Hotkey too)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In as far as I know, Mods should not affect that bar (unless it's some Code mod, or something went really bad). You could try first to resize the window (even toggle the Fullscreen on/off in the Preferences menu to see if that changes things). Even enabling the Developer options might be an attempt, though that should not be the general problem.
Somebody from a previous comment also seemed to have a similar issue with that bar, maybe a problem in the new update? I'll try a week later at home, to see if I can recreate the problem on my end (pretty annoying of Renpy that the Auto function is one of the fee ones without a dedicated Hotkey too)
Drop this file in the game folder of any Renpy game to make the full stop (period) key toggle auto mode.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Is there a limit to the amount of perks you can get? My perk tab in lvl up screen disappeared (used console for perk points though)
No, there isn't. In fact, I already got all level up perks and still accumulate perk points by level up (sadly, they aren't useful anymore)

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
No, I didn't. Also, I'm Lvl 327, so all my stats are Lvl 100, my current stamina is 400 and arousal is 4400.
In my older playthrough i could get all the perks too but i tried to do a new playthrough, so i was wondering if they limited the max amount of perks you could get or if it was a bug or something

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
In my older playthrough i could get all the perks too but i tried to do a new playthrough, so i was wondering if they limited the max amount of perks you could get or if it was a bug or something
No idea. In any case, it should be detailed in the changelog section (first page of this thread)

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
Mods issue. I first added Beach Party, Dragons and Mika Sits - all of which integrated into the game easily.

Then I went nuts and downloaded all the mods as I was going through the Dragon location. That threw up a bunch of Ren'py errors which I hit "ignore" on.

Now, even if I load a save from the town square, I can't seem to get any other mods I've added to register, even if I remove them all and try to add them back one at a time (and loading saves before I added the mods generally results in a bunch of dialogue errors).

(Game with saves and mods if any actually wants to figure out the issue)

Oct 10, 2021
I played a wizard build where I only used all of Elly's skills, but how would you make a sex toy only build work?

Last edited:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Can someone for the fucking love of god explain how to add the mod files in step by step detail to the point!
OK, as a former noob on this very subject I will do my damnedest to help you out.
1) Download your preferred mod and extract it to some temporary folder somewhere of your choosing.
2) Open up your Monster Girl Dreams game folder. Then open the "game" folder. There's a folder in there called "Mods." Open that and keep it open for now.
3) Go to the mod you saved and open it until you get to the last folder layer that is just the mod's name. It's usually two layers deep. So, for a fictitious example, the "Princess Peach v.4" folder you extracted will open to a "Princess Peach v.4" folder, then open that to see a "PrincessPeach" folder. If you open that and get folders named "Adventures," "Images, "Events," and so forth, just go back one step.
4) Copy that last layer of mod folder (in our example, "PrincessPeach") to the "Mods" folder in MGD.
5) Make sure your MGD game is saved at the town square to ensure that your mod will work properly.
6) Start the game! Be advised, when you click an option on the town menu, especially "Go Adventuring," there may be a few seconds delay as the game absorbs and implements the new mod(s). Be patient.
7) Enjoy!
8) Any questions, please ask. Every one of us was once new at this once after all.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes