HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I'm going through the shrinking mod. Getting shrunk by Veneficia doesn't result in any progress. I tried both feet and breasts, nothing.
The progress is given by Gren-Aiko-Shizu-Amber-Vivian. Then you have to go to Size Coven. All other content is intended for people that like the fetish, not just completing the story.

Nov 24, 2017
I beg you and I implore you, give us a way to dispose of the "Return Stone". I'd love a bad end as the slave of one of the kunoichis!

Reactions: Oibò
Sep 24, 2020
Why does this game not have the "text-based" tag? I know there are like, 3 cg's, but I feel like there aren't enough for it to not be considered text-based.

• Angry
Reactions: Folrand

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Why does this game not have the "text-based" tag? I know there are like, 3 cg's, but I feel like there aren't enough for it to not be considered text-based.
Oh, our bad. There should be the "text-based" tag apart from the already present "text based" tag, so guys like you wouldn't bother even thinking on a slightly different variation of the tag to look for.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
The H-scenes are unfortunately not CG, they are all text-based. So you'll still see the enemy portrait, while the H-scene is happening. The gameplay is very good though

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I am so glad we finally get to have sex with Ceris. Now I just need an option to romance and go on dates with her.

I am kinda shocked that one of my two favorites is now in the dog category but I absolutely love gentle femdom and Ceris provides there. Though I am recently not having too many games to fall back on for gentle femdom (particularly in the monster girl realm), though I am having high hopes for Divine Dawn to add to this games' ability to please in that regard.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
I am so glad we finally get to have sex with Ceris. Now I just need an option to romance and go on dates with her.

I am kinda shocked that one of my two favorites is now in the dog category but I absolutely love gentle femdom and Ceris provides there. Though I am recently not having too many games to fall back on for gentle femdom (particularly in the monster girl realm), though I am having high hopes for Divine Dawn to add to this games' ability to please in that regard.
Sorry man, before Ceris gets any dates we require the ability to collar Beris, clip on a leash, put her in a bondage style wedding dress before taking her for walkies to the church and down the isle to get married.

Apr 1, 2021
So... in this game all sex scenes is only text?
Well you do have the beautiful sprites and quality audio on top of the excellent writing. I personally find myself more fully immersed in the descriptions of Monster Girl Dream than a lot of other games who try to cover mediocre writing with fancy animation. However, everyone has their own tastes. As bwardyunbip says: it's about your imagination and/or how much you enjoy the story.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes