7th_guest

Aug 31, 2020
Hello. Sorry if this bug has already been reported. It seems "Respec" is buggy. I get about 2 less points for Characteristics and Resistances (although that might have been intentional). So that I cannot get just the same stats as before respec. Also, I can only pick from basic perks - any advanced perks are blocked. This is definitely not intentional. Regards.

7th_guest

Aug 31, 2020
Also, it would have been very convenient to have quick access to an inventory menu, for example, using "I" key. And quick access to Character menu using "C" key. For now, these are the same screen, but they could be separate for convenience.

White noise

Jun 17, 2020
Just found out all my saves are gone...
That's why you make backup saves. Well, since you need to restore what you lost, I recommend Cheat Engine or Mod: Dirty Cheats, Done For Free; it makes little sense to repeat the experience of the grind.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Also, I just wanted to say thanks for the Ceris nudes and sex scenes, Threshold.

On a primal level, they arouse me more than anything else in the game.

My heart still belongs to Beris, however.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Monster Girl Dreams[v25b A] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (684 MB/ 143 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
I'm going through the shrinking mod. Getting shrunk by Veneficia doesn't result in any progress. I tried both feet and breasts, nothing.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes