ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v25.5 is now out for the multi character cg combat system, imp lewd cg, and multiple fixes and QoL changes. Not the content update I wanted to do, but stuff happens sometimes.

I haven't played this game in a few months, how much content has there been added after the labyrinth? Is it worth playing or should I wait longer?
Wait for a while longer.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
It seems like I can't find Rosaura's even when exploring the labyrinth.

To be honest I don't really remember this character too. Is there an event/quest I missed out?

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
It seems like I can't find Rosaura's even when exploring the labyrinth.

To be honest I don't really remember this character too. Is there an event/quest I missed out?
IIRC she's the alraune from Venefica's questline (the bunny witch)

May 24, 2020
Guys, does someone else have same problem? Because it appears to me very often. If someone knows how to fix it, can someone enlighten me? I dont want to be blue balled :(

1693489414560.png

Oh! Also it seems that some events that i saw, were reset

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Guys, does someone else have same problem? Because it appears to me very often. If someone knows how to fix it, can someone enlighten me? I dont want to be blue balled :(

View attachment 2892923

Oh! Also it seems that some events that i saw, were reset
I think it scales off of Virility or something? It's just a debuff that makes you lose two or three spirit instead of one when cumming if you haven't cum in a while. Though, since it scales, it makes getting it a lot easier so if you cheat to get max stats (like me) you're gonna be getting it every day or even every few time slots.

May 24, 2020
I think it scales off of Virility or something? It's just a debuff that makes you lose two or three spirit instead of one when cumming if you haven't cum in a while. Though, since it scales, it makes getting it a lot easier so if you cheat to get max stats (like me) you're gonna be getting it every day or even every few time slots.
I will tell you honestly one thing... I didnt cheated lol. I got 96 lvl(I just farmed for money to buy around 200 top heals, to beat 1 witch because i wanted to do that) in 24.3a patch and after installing current patch i immediatly start getting such errors everywhere i go.

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
Downloaded the latest update, imported my save files - any every single combat encounter just glitches the fuck out, no matter who or where.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlDreams-25.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes