4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
so it seems to me that the order in unable to move on from their old viewpoints and still try to paint the demons as brutal monsters that'll kill you in your sleep and eat your babies. if the monsters were truly evil, they might be the good guys, but their behavior quickly turns them into fanatical idiots the moment they act like this towards anyone who isn't chaotic evil.
Or it is maybe much simpler. The people in power got there through the old belief and the system with it. If they would just confess, that the most evil thing now the monsters do, is not going to take work serious anymore, then their whole system would collapse and instead of being in reign they would be merely commoners.

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
*skims through thread*
This turned strangely philosophical...
For those of you saying the setting isn't at least kinda Grimdark I bring up the mindflayer who literally mindrapes humans into either being a mindflayer if female or being the perfect husband if male.
Also the monsters will eventually cause the extinction of both themselves and the humans if the Monster Lord can't fix the fact that the MGs only produce daughters.
The only grimdark thing about this setting is the order as of now. The mindflayer entry makes them out as beings completely controlled by instinct that even manipulate their own minds to highten the pleasure for them and their partner. They may be dark (serving some shady "terrors from the deep") but they aren't really grim. I may even say that your standards on this are pretty low...
The "logistical" problems with only having daughters (aside from the fact that males get brought here from what seems to be other worlds and therefore this ain't a problem) would be to literally breed males. Would be as simple as requiring males to sire atleast 1 male with whomever is willing...

tablefliper

Aug 1, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also he posted a asking supporters if they'd prefer him to just focus on production of the game or spend some time updating some of the monster girls even if it meant a delay for the game.

Last edited:

Zyn69

Jan 21, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also he posted a asking supporters if they'd prefer him to just focus on production of the game or spend some time updating some of the monster girls even if it meant a delay for the game.

Although I'm generally curious about how the rpg would pan out, I'd rather he release some new mongirls on the side if possible. not expecting him to do it right away considering how tight on time he is but I do feel some aspects of the setting feel hollow without a few additions to fill in the cracks. I'm still waiting on his take on a bandersnatch for example.

Zyn69

Jan 21, 2022
Funny because of this reason i think he should focus on the game.I wanna see how the world is on a interactive way
i'm mainly referring stuff like bandersnatches and the like but if making a game is the way to go i don't mind, i wish the game could also add in a few new additions to the 220+

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to finish the quest where you talk to the 3 people for the lady in the inn? I can't move past that.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
whenever I try to load up the game I get this error, whats the fix?
you need to either have your system local set to japanese or you need to use win-rars name encoding to extract the game in japanese otherwise some file names (like it this case a BGM) get garbled so the game can't read it

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
did KenkoCross say anything how the flow of the game is going to be? as in, are there gonna be bad ends, or is it more a type of "get to know the world of MGE better by being part of it" type of game? i did play the trial version, i'm just asking if anyone heard what the vision for the game is going to be.

otherwise, which monsters have been confirmed so far to appear in the game sooner or later? so far what i got is the following:
  • Imp, Werecat, and Lillim (white succubus) are the ones we already meet in the trial version.
  • Succubus has to be in, seeing how many we've talked to.
  • theres an alraune in the trial version and confirmed we get our own later down the line.
  • The dev-diarys on kenko's patreon confirmed that the Holstaur, Were-wolf, beezlebub, and matango will be added
  • in the comments somebody asked about the Baphomet, and kenko implied they'll be added in late-game since they are powerful mons.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

horace18

Sep 7, 2017
did KenkoCross say anything how the flow of the game is going to be? as in, are there gonna be bad ends, or is it more a type of "get to know the world of MGE better by being part of it" type of game? i did play the trial version, i'm just asking if anyone heard what the vision for the game is going to be.

otherwise, which monsters have been confirmed so far to appear in the game sooner or later? so far what i got is the following:
  • Imp, Werecat, and Lillim (white succubus) are the ones we already meet in the trial version.
  • Succubus has to be in, seeing how many we've talked to.
  • theres an alraune in the trial version and confirmed we get our own later down the line.
  • The dev-diarys on kenko's patreon confirmed that the Holstaur, Were-wolf, beezlebub, and matango will be added
  • in the comments somebody asked about the Baphomet, and kenko implied they'll be added in late-game since they are powerful mons.
1.the "bad ending" will be if your "love meter" reach 100% before the monster then you basically give up your quest and spend the rest of your life as basically her sex slave but it will be most a "world tour type of game"
2.succubus probably isn't it since it already has a lilim confirmed and lilims are just super succubus
3.true there will be a alraune for us
4.there also confirmed a mimic,satyros and a spade trumpard
5.IDK about that
I hope he will add a kraken(my favorite mamono) but even then i will be ok without it.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
2.succubus probably isn't it since it already has a lilim confirmed and lilims are just super succubus
and here comes the beautiful part of the MGE lore, while yes, the Lilims are just "super succubus", wouldn't an arch imp be the same? and adding on top of that, would it be possible to evolve some of the lower monsters in the game? to quote the entry of the arch-imp "...Some imps will mutate into an arch imp if they store up a lot of demonic energy due to frequent sex..." cause that would imply that, in gameplay terms, if we sex our little imp long enough, they might become an arch imp.

this is why i won't count the basic succubus out just yet.

tablefliper

Aug 1, 2019
and here comes the beautiful part of the MGE lore, while yes, the Lilims are just "super succubus", wouldn't an arch imp be the same? and adding on top of that, would it be possible to evolve some of the lower monsters in the game? to quote the entry of the arch-imp "...Some imps will mutate into an arch imp if they store up a lot of demonic energy due to frequent sex..." cause that would imply that, in gameplay terms, if we sex our little imp long enough, they might become an arch imp.

This would be cool. I'd finally be able see what an Arch Demon (My pick) whose power is stated to rival that of Lilims is like.
Imp, Werecat, and Lillim (white succubus) are the ones we already meet in the trial version.
I have a pretty good feeling that the White Succubus isn't a Lilim but instead a former human who drank the fabled Lilith's Panacea and became the rumored "White Inma", in other words a White Succubus who are equals to Lilims. This could also mean that there's a decent chance she has been adopted by the Mamono Lord and probably abducted our MC (us) to where we wake up in the game. The White Succubus being a former human (which Lilims seem to be exclusively daughters of the Mamono Lord) would explain how she knows of the MC.

Last edited:

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020

Kenko Cross had the wish to include every single species of MGE in the game. Even those who were created later.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I have a pretty good feeling that the White Succubus isn't a Lilim but instead a former human who drank the fabled Lilith's Panacea and became the rumored "White Inma", in other words a White Succubus who are equals to Lilims. This could also mean that there's a decent chance she has been adopted by the Mamono Lord and probably abducted our MC (us) to where we wake up in the game. The White Succubus being a former human (which Lilims seem to be exclusively daughters of the Mamono Lord) would explain how she knows of the MC.
There are another possibilities. A soulbinding marriage ritual is used so that partners will not only go "Till death do us part" but "Go beyond PLUS ULTRA". Because it is not only the white succubus but the Werecat and the imp too and it whas said he has the smell of dozens of monsters on him including those two despite them meeting for the first time.
So my hypothesisis are, either one god tried to eliminate him by writing out his existence out of reality but because the white succubus whas to strong so she remembered him logically and not only by emotion and wanted him to be back again.
Or he wished by a genie to have different lives so for example one live he is the sex slave of a dark elf, next life the conquering ruler of an orc gang so he can experience different love but will focus on only lover each time, but maybe as the genie got jealous or the white succubus whas to strong to forget this only budget wish live she brought him back to maintime reality and as unintended side effects all the Mamonos from his wish lives still have his mana with him and so despite in this timeline never meeting them know with first glance that he is their husband.
Or back to the soulbinding marriage as the binding whas working all of them except the white succubus died and so where reborn into another body and the white succubus where as her power the first one to remember him clearly but the rest only know they are connected but not how. So because of this mass reborn all of them where reborn at the same place except Mr. Husband and as they want him back they just sucked him there and so they got some single man caught up too.

FireyPrincess1

Jun 22, 2022
Does anyone know how long the english version 0.011 is?? i just finished the quest "My Oji-Sama" and it seems like nothing else can be done?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes