4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
See? This guy gets it.
If God descended and gave me a chance to either continue living or die by a monster girl it wouldn't even be a question.
I would want to win, or at least survive as many monster girl struggle snuggles as I could. This way I could wrestle as many of the cute and cuddly creatures as possible before finally getting my ass kicked for the final time.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
sweet jesus, this is the 2nd time now i read up on an thread i haven't read in a while, and people are discussin' the Morality of Monster Girls.

also i Agree, death by sex is one of the better ways to go, at least you got to go out with a bang, bit less in my eyes if the girl screwing you is dismissive of you. i'd rather have Lust-crazed beats sex me to death than a arrogant subbucus.

besides, i wouldn't call the girls in MGE neither evil or good. as TVtropes would call it, they got a case of "blue and orange" morality. they'd straddle you and fuck you into the ground if you strike their fancy in order to make you their own, but by god will they adore and love you and treat you like a treasure, hell even the biggest tomboys of them will learn cooking to make sure you are as happy as they are. tho i agree some of them even make me feel a shiver run down my spine.

at the end of the day, this setting is the highest order of sexual escapist fantasy. when it comes to having fun in the sheets in this world, there are no boundaries. life a loving life with a loving wife, build a Monster girl harem. Let out your inner Alabama and start having fun with your offspring, or just join the sabbath and admit you're a lolicon. the monstergirls don't mind it at all and in fact encourage it. hell, the only reason they even wear stuff like maid outfits or gym-wear is that they KNOW people got a fetish for it, and gladly wear it if it makes ya horny.

yeah yeah. fucking somebody till they love you and all that is looked down upon in our modern era. but thats the point, ain't it? this ain't our world, they got different rules going on. and trying to impose our standards on it is like trying to make America accept the Metric system and abandon their tipping based service industry.

on top of that, the goal of the demon lord in this setting is, to put it blunty, happiness for all. if the order were to win, lots of people would lose their loving, ecstasy filled lives, because someone decided that your way of living is wrong and had to be stopped and accept their way of living, that is deemed the right way to live, even if you yourself will be tons more unhappy about it.

in other words, stop trying to find a moral high-ground and start fucking already, that's what we are here for after all.

Aug 19, 2020
For those of you saying the setting isn't at least kinda Grimdark I bring up the mindflayer who literally mindrapes humans into either being a mindflayer if female or being the perfect husband if male.
Also the monsters will eventually cause the extinction of both themselves and the humans if the Monster Lord can't fix the fact that the MGs only produce daughters.
Your personal headcanon also does not change the mostly Happy lewd setting MGE is for everyone else that the creator made so what ever.

SO.... With everything I'm hearing, learning of this lore, words from Kenko Cross, and every other convoluted debate that has transpired (Which, by the way, is edging my mind shutdown sequence.)...

I have come to a final verdict, and conclusion:

This game is Undertale.

No joke, this game is literally a sexually fisted dystopian, and drugged up version of Undertale flipped on its head, seasoned with pepper spray, and stuffed in an acidic tortilla roll. Sure, I could get a LOT of flak from this response, but at this point, my brain's running on preservation mode, and has determined that putting things this way is the normal brothah's way out.

It also determined that this discussion, aside from any sexual tidbits, lore, and storyline from this game's actual content at the moment is here-say, and said here-say should not be pressed further, lest you wish to open a can of worms that should be purged, immediately, before it necro-bumps itself, later on.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
You go to a forum.

Forum = place of discussion.

And then get mad at people discussing.

How does that make any sense?
I really don't know but i didn't expect that much of morality stuff about sex with monstergirls. :LOL:
I only hope the next notifications are about the next release like almost everyone here.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Yes,an HENTAI GAME forum.
I expect HENTAI GAME discussion.
Not philosophy of anthropomorfic mutants sexual behavior and its consequences from the point of view of an modern society that dont have anthro mutants.
It's part of the lore tho...
KC is the creator of MGE.

MGE is the basis for stuff that'll be included in the game.
Potential romances. Potential items.

Considering the lack of progress, I'd rather have discussion over potential stuff in the game and concepts rather than a dead thread.

horace18

Sep 7, 2017
It's part of the lore tho...
KC is the creator of MGE.

MGE is the basis for stuff that'll be included in the game.
Potential romances. Potential items.

Considering the lack of progress, I'd rather have discussion over potential stuff in the game and concepts rather than a dead thread.
ok then lets discuss what items do you want to see and how do you think it will be implemented?

Reactions: TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
ok then lets discuss what items do you want to see and how do you think it will be implemented?
Witch's broom.

I like the concept. Witches ride on brooms, and as they get better at flying on their brooms, the better they get at riding their husband's dick. So girls who participate in races practice raising their speed and long distance stamina by continuously riding their husband's dick.

They could include it in the game by having the MC need to travel somewhere, but not have a way of getting there, and so she'd practice on him until she gets fast and last long enough to reach there and allow him to teleport follow her via magic.

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Hmm. i'd say i'm curious to see the Succubus key added. even if it's just used for a small comedic scene where you (or another human) are stuck in the room with a Monster Girl because the key got lost or destroyed. and according to it's item description the magic seal goes away on it's own IF NO SEX OCCURS, and considering that this universe is filled to the brim with nymphomaniacs, yeah, leaving a room with that key lost is gonna be a fun affair.

Gameplay wise i wonder how the Raging mushroom or the Undead Mushroom are gonna work. i mean the raging one makes even minotaurs or hellhounds the bottom during sex, so i wonder how it works during "battle".

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
So i downloaded the Mega Version and the game is missing files
I'm going to take a wild guess that you got something like this error:

If that's the case it's not missing files you just need to extract it using Japanese encoding (cause there's japanese characters in the file names that the english, or other, encoding is breaking)
Also if you check the thread this has come up again and again and this answer has been posted basically every other page.
See here (using WinRAR):
If anyone is having an error like this, you need to press "Ctrl +E" and change "name code"(?) from default to "932 japanese", this serves to extracting any game that has file names in japanese as far as i know of, i hope it helps

Reactions: Taisha
Aug 15, 2020
This thread is funny, the monster girls in this world are definitely not morally good they are a grey to be sure. For example mindflayers dark elves and just about any plant monster just scream bad. While the Order is definitely not good they are lawful evil in my eyes. In my personal opinion fighting monsters is prolly the most interesting thing about the setting. Not killing them of course just fighting them to see how many you could beat before you lose. Bc they are op as fuck. It would take a real man to beat them consistently. The order is the underdog and people like a underdog I can see why there are order fans.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Putrians of a lost age is what i call them. in any other setting they'd be the good guys, hell, maybe during the last age of the old demon lord they may have been good guys, since the old monsters were, well, exactly that, monsters.

but whatever the monsters were back then, they ain't anymore since that succubus with her human husband took over and made every monster waifu-material that only seek hot slamming sex and lovey dovey family life.

so it seems to me that the order in unable to move on from their old viewpoints and still try to paint the demons as brutal monsters that'll kill you in your sleep and eat your babies. if the monsters were truly evil, they might be the good guys, but their behavior quickly turns them into fanatical idiots the moment they act like this towards anyone who isn't chaotic evil.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes