4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Not gonna lie im starting to get a little impatient, well gonne replay the demo again
well buckle up then buddy, when i got redirected to this game i got a fair warning stating; "Be careful if you think <different dev> is slow, you are risking an aneurysm there."

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Alright, to keep the discussion going on and have something to talk about;

What are your Favorite Monstergirls, why are they your favorites, and what do you guys think are their chances of appearing in the game if kenko is unable to add them all.

one of mine personal favorites is the Hellhound, and as for why, i just like tall and strong girls (that can kick my ass) and considering that she is one of the most beloved monstergirls (considering how much fanart there is of her) i'd say chances are pretty good she gets added down the line.

Last edited:

horace18

Sep 7, 2017

What are your Favorite Monstergirls, why are they your favorites, and what do you guys think are their chances of appearing in the game is kenko is unable to add them all.

one of mine personal favorites is the Hellhound, and as for why, i just like tall and strong girls (that can kick my ass) and considering that she is one of the most beloved monstergirls (considering how much fanart there is of her) i'd say chances are pretty good she gets added down the line.
Kraken,Tsurara-onna and Demon...
Maybe i just wanna a hug

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Kraken,Tsurara-onna and Demon...
Maybe i just wanna a hug
Nah, if you wanted a hugger you'd prefer Yeti the most.

Tsurara-onna isn't even the hug type. She's the pin you down and rape you in amazon type. She's the only ice monster that's not submissive.
Yuki-onna is the submissive mommy type that'd give you a hug if you asked. She'd do anything for you if you ask.

Demon and Kraken though would for sure give you hugs if you asked.

What are your Favorite Monstergirls, why are they your favorites, and what do you guys think are their chances of appearing in the game is kenko is unable to add them all.

I'm not so sure...

I don't think derivative girls will get added regardless of how popular they are... at least not for a while.
Werewolf's getting added to the game. Hellhound is a werewolf sub-class.
Werecat is already in the game. Ocelomeh is a werecat sub-class.

Seems like he's going through and adding base girls.
Werecat, werewolf, Alraune, Beelzebub, Ghost.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
My personal favourites are Demon, Devil, Creeping Coin, Dragon, Vampire, Cursed Sword, Living Armor, Inari and when I am strong enough to defeat them (High) Orcs.
I want to feel treasured and to be rich so I can feel the void in me instead of getting to hear regulary including my own mother, I am a root of failure.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
My personal favourites are Demon, Devil, Creeping Coin, Dragon, Vampire, Cursed Sword, Living Armor, Inari and when I am strong enough to defeat them (High) Orcs.
I want to feel treasured and to be rich so I can feel the void in me instead of getting to hear regulary including my own mother, I am a root of failure.
Ah big fan of temptation hunh.
The only ones that stands out in that list are Living Armor, and Dragon in my opinion.

I also find Creeping Coin's design very attractive. I think I'd be sexually incompatible with her though. I like assertive girls. The girls that force you to assault them aren't really my type personally. Ah you have two such girls on your list with Inari included.

Guess you have a type hunh XD

Surprised Dormouse isn't on your list. Is she too small for you? hmm.. but you like Devil.

Luxorus

Apr 10, 2020

I personally love the automaton, chimaera, kraken, bicorn, holstaur, kikimora, unagi joro and jorou gumo. What I'm looking for is a focus on affection I guess. I also like the idea of flicking the switch on a Jorou Gumo through extensive 'training'. Tbh there's too many great monster girls to list. KC did a great job. As for their chances of appearing? Automaton, chimaera, bicorn and kikimora I feel are the most likely. Especially bicorn, though automaton may get switched with golem I guess. Actually lemme add nurarihyon to the list. There's something I find hilarious about how they just appear in a bloke's home and everyone there is like,' Yeah, she lives here now.'

horace18

Sep 7, 2017
Nah, if you wanted a hugger you'd prefer Yeti the most.

Tsurara-onna isn't even the hug type. She's the pin you down and rape you in amazon type. She's the only ice monster that's not submissive.
Well the Yeti is fine but I don't dig cheerfull girls all that much.
The Tsurara-onna tho,part is aestetic but she also likes skin contact and,idk,caring i guess the word like a quote from the page "Of course, they'll try to spend their life copulating in delirium, showering in his essence, and you can bet whenever there's an opening, they'll snuggle up to him and wrap their arms and legs around him, so as to fully enjoy even the warmth of human skin.

Also, in contrast with their violent disposition, they devotedly serve their husband in a manner befitting of a monster of Zipangu, and can even be meddlesome, but they say that pouring love into their husband in this non-physical manner is also one of the things that makes them feel comfortable and produces heart-melting warmth."

tablefliper

Aug 1, 2019
Well as I've said before Demon is one of my favorites (I could write a whole essay on why she's so awesome) but I Just can't ignore Ochimusha or Kunoichi.

Ochimusha is a badass swordswoman, has a beautifully toned body that gets better the more "energy" she gets, calm, loyal and intelligent, and is found in Zipangu, a place I'd like to visit. Then there's Kunoichi. C'mon Taimanin, need I say more.

The only potential problem I have whether or not they can be assertive or not as I prefer the assertive monsters. I mean being loyal or devoted doesn't necessarily mean they are docile or M. So I'm not sure. (though Ochimusha wouldn't make the first move, but I think I could talk them into being assertive... maybe.)

Kinda want to combine Demon and Ochimusha. Maybe I'd get something like Uzen, Kyouka from Mato Seihei no Slave or Esdeath (though demon is already pretty much Esdeath but less sadistic).

Special mentions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
a few of my other favorites:
  • Bogey - sometimes i just want a Hug
  • Giant Ant - i respect a hard worker and understand the need to cool off after a hard day of work, i might be overwhelmed however if she decides to become a queen-ant with her own colony.
  • Living Armor - Always Preferred a huge bulk of armor, so i'd gladly wear one of those.
  • Inari - Really simple reason, i like Kitsune.
  • Pyrow - i find it amusing just how casual they are when trying to catch a male
  • Nureonago - another one i find amusing, one smile and wave and suddenly i'm chased by a slime that always knows where i am and decided i am her husband now, and once she reaches my home, starts doing the household chores, i know this is a world filled with nymphomaniacs seeking a husband, but i'm still surprised at that level of devotion, even if she comes from the Zipangu region which already has many devoted Monster girls.
  • Mershark - I like sharks, and its cute to read how worried they are when they try to help people who are drowning, and how much they press against you during mating as if to say they are afraid of losing you, i also like that protective nature of hers.
  • Ushi-Oni - well i did say i like tall, strong girls, and she is another one that fits that criteria, it's also funny to read how they hardly feel any pain (i can relate, also quite tolerant towards pain, not as much as her however) and in case they are riding a man, completely ignores attackers so long the wounds are small and minor. and that cursed blood is a good deterrent against those nosy religious order people.
  • Shoggoth - It's a facinating one, a slimy maid that treats serving one like having sexual intercourse, and won't accept it if one doesn't need their service, could get quite interesting to live with her around.
  • Lamia - Lamia were always one of my top-favorite monster girls in any media, and as i stated before, sometimes i just want a hug, even if its from a tail made of pure muscle.
  • Echidna - Same reason as above, i always liked snake-women, the added bonus with her however is something i always like to do in games and mods where you can have offspring, i like to experiment and see what kind of kids appear and how closely they resemble their parents.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Ah big fan of temptation hunh.
The only ones that stands out in that list are Living Armor, and Dragon in my opinion.

I also find Creeping Coin's design very attractive. I think I'd be sexually incompatible with her though. I like assertive girls. The girls that force you to assault them aren't really my type personally. Ah you have two such girls on your list with Inari included.

Guess you have a type hunh XD

Surprised Dormouse isn't on your list. Is she too small for you? hmm.. but you like Devil.
Living Armor because she could be near me all the time literally and solves a physical problem I have and dragon because no matter of stronger or weaker you will get treasured by her. Dormouse not because I do not like to fuck sleepers. What I forgot is the Genie.
Oh and I am more a fan of devotion. So the creeping coin is the one that actually stand out. But the reason is she creates riches and when you hear all your live since small, that kindness is worthless and people actually like assholes that are rich and sucessful then it hurts your self esteem.

figgotry

Dec 4, 2020
Tanuki. I loves me a sugar mama. Luckily, she's already ingame even if she has no scenes yet.

Last edited:

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018

What are your Favorite Monstergirls, why are they your favorites, and what do you guys think are their chances of appearing in the game if kenko is unable to add them all.

My favorite is the black harpy she is so cute look at her with our baby
Black_Harpy_extra_art.jpg

She seems to be a tsundere (which is my favorite type) but after sex she becomes gentle and starts only caring about our family but she will defend you and her children with her life which is really hot.

As for if kenko will add her to the game? he better, she is one of the OGs right?

Reactions: Konstantinus

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
My favorite is the black harpy she is so cute look at her with our baby
View attachment 1929683

She seems to be a tsundere (which is my favorite type) but after sex she becomes gentle and starts only caring about our family but she will defend you and her children with her life which is really hot.

As for if kenko will add her to the game? he better, she is one of the OGs right?
It's more likely that regular harpy gets in, and black harpy doesn't because she'd overlap too much with regular harpy in design and concept.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes