4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Part 2 since i don't want to make a new post each time i have something new to say. anyways, i've been thinking about the "normal Combat" part and then it hit me, if kenko manages to add normal battles, that immediatly implies the inclusion of monsters like the Lizardman, Salamander and Ogre since all 3 of them seek their husband by their fighting-ability, it also implies that stronger Monstergirls to join our harem would appear much later in the story, i mean who do you think would win a arm-wrestling match? a werecat or a hellhound? also i hope i get to see at least one NPC or something running anywhere, followed by a lizard going "You best me in battle, now marry me damnit!" or even better, a salamander loudly declaring how sexy their soon-to-be husband is while running after that guy.
Hmmm... I'm not sure how I feel about that, but you're probably right.
Lizardman only shows interest in stronger partners.

Some of the girls in the universe I don't like because of stuff like that XD

otherwise, considering the sprites in-game, i'm pretty sure we will also get a succubus, wererabbit and that tanuki soon enough, their sprites are already in the game, all they need is a portrait and sex-scenes and done.
Succubi will be the most common wife.
MC technically already has a succubus wife. White Succubus in the beginning is most likely a lilim.

Wererabbit is the way into wonderland. You have to follow a wererabbit for long enough and you'll just eventually wind up in wonderland. Tanuki heroine... I'm not sure if I'd like that because of the way they speak.

so if kenko wants to add a bit of challenge to the game, that cooking feature should be put to good use to make sure our character is capable of resisting the alluring nature of all those lovely monster, at least long enough to get her love meter to 100 before we do.
I don't think we're gonna get a challenging game.

KC's not a consistent writer. I don't think he cares about consistency in his encyclopedia as much as his fans. Like Krampus is considered a baphomet... He's not really thinking about his setting like that.

KC's not a good game designer imo. His design influence is in Circle Exelga's games and those games are not fun to play.
This game takes place in the world of MGE.

Allegria and the Tome of a Hundred Pleasures.

Terrible game design as a whole.

I think KC's strengths are in his erotic sense, and his artistic ability. I don't think it's a good idea to have expectations from the gameplay balance. In fact, in the demo, you have to be braindead to lose these encounters.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
MC technically already has a succubus wife. White Succubus in the beginning is most likely a lilim.

Wererabbit is the way into wonderland. You have to follow a wererabbit for long enough and you'll just eventually wind up in wonderland. Tanuki heroine... I'm not sure if I'd like that because of the way they speak.

KC's not a consistent writer. I don't think he cares about consistency in his encyclopedia as much as his fans. Like Krampus is considered a baphomet... He's not really thinking about his setting like that.

KC's not a good game designer imo. His design influence is in Circle Exelga's games and those games are not fun to play.

I think KC's strengths are in his erotic sense, and his artistic ability. I don't think it's a good idea to have expectations from the gameplay balance. In fact, in the demo, you have to be braindead to lose these encounters.
regarding the Succubus, yeah, they are quite common, it's just i keep looking towards the "Normal combat" part of the game, a succubus is someone i expect to be weaker than a lilim, but stronger than an imp. that the whole reason i think they'll be added down the line, besides, isn't an imp just a fun-size succubus? i don't mind or care if the 3 be added or not, i just think it would be a shame to have their sprites in the game and not add one of them to your harem. and yes those tanuki got a really thick accent. quite difficult to read sometimes.

i'm also not expecting a difficult game, the game is easy enough, i'm just saying if kenko is smart, he'll use the cooking system to make the game a little bit more spicy. but also thanks for pointing out his weakpoints. never played those games that had his imputs. in the end i'l just wanna experience the world of MGE in more detail.

oh and, tried your little game you show off in your signature, i like it, hope you have success with it!

Sep 1, 2018
Hmmm... I'm not sure how I feel about that, but you're probably right.
Lizardman only shows interest in stronger partners.

Some of the girls in the universe I don't like because of stuff like that XD

I haven't played Allegria myself, but the description and preview images don't suggest it's related to MGE. I do see mention of it being the circle's first original work (初のオリジナル作品).

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I haven't played Allegria myself, but the description and preview images don't suggest it's related to MGE. I do see mention of it being the circle's first original work (初のオリジナル作品).
Oh you're right.
I just assumed cause it's Circle Exelga.

regarding the Succubus, yeah, they are quite common, it's just i keep looking towards the "Normal combat" part of the game, a succubus is someone i expect to be weaker than a lilim, but stronger than an imp. that the whole reason i think they'll be added down the line, besides, isn't an imp just a fun-size succubus? i don't mind or care if the 3 be added or not, i just think it would be a shame to have their sprites in the game and not add one of them to your harem.
I don't want to fight the heroines.
I don't want heroines I have to fight and beat up before they see value in my character. Not my type of girl.

If combat will play a role I hope it's just felbeasts

and yes those tanuki got a really thick accent. quite difficult to read sometimes.
Imagine one of them being in your group. Nosiree for me.
Imp is already my limit.
In fact, I hope we avoid the lolis for a while.
i'm also not expecting a difficult game, the game is easy enough, i'm just saying if kenko is smart, he'll use the cooking system to make the game a little bit more spicy. but also thanks for pointing out his weakpoints. never played those games that had his imputs. in the end i'l just wanna experience the world of MGE in more detail.
Cook to raise allure to help you with battle and stuff? I mean... The way sex battles work there's no way to include "out of battle" strategizing.

The love meter goes up a weird amount in order to keep battles close.
If you make a girl cum twice you'll notice that the love meter, barely goes up the second time.
If your love is lower than the opponents, than making the opponent cum will do basically no love damage. One time I noticed it only went up by 8.

She made me cum and it went up by like 25.

The game cheats with that love value to force close encounters. Because of this cheating there's nothing the game can do, to make fights harder or change battles... Hopefully the next demo has a lot of changes to the battle-fuck system to actually create challenge, but it's not KC's or Circle Exelga's strength. I seriously doubt they'll make a game that's challenging to play, or make the battles anything outside of brain off, button press gameplay.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Define fight. Because this is actually part of the Demon Queens reality changeing. There is not so much difference if you smash her with your fists or with your dick.
Actual the order soldiers are more dangerous then every mamono as mamonos will only use demon silver weapons that will make you immovable and open to get fucked while Order guys use real sharp weapons that cut the flesh instead of the self control.

The game cheats with that love value to force close encounters. Because of this cheating there's nothing the game can do, to make fights harder or change battles... Hopefully the next demo has a lot of changes to the battle-fuck system to actually create challenge, but it's not KC's or Circle Exelga's strength. I seriously doubt they'll make a game that's challenging to play, or make the battles anything outside of brain off, button press gameplay.
I think right now that is because of the early state. Because from what I understand there will be two routes wether you are domminant and so decide when end where you gonna fuck your wives and they follow you or where are actually a shared guy that instead will be fucked by his wifes when they want and keep close to you so you will not ran off or get kidnapped.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I don't want heroines I have to fight and beat up before they see value in my character. Not my type of girl.

If combat will play a role I hope it's just felbeasts
Oh no no. i didn't mean monstergirl vs monstergirl in that regard, i meant the girls in terms of strength against things like felbeasts, like for example a werecat and Ocelomeh, both are cats, but the ocelomeh probably has higher powerlevel than the cat, thus you may wanna have her in your team instead of the werecat. kind of like Pokemon, some monsters are just stronger than others of the same type.

now of course, i'm basing this on the assumption we gonna get a turn based JRPG battle-mode, until Kenko reveals his idea of a battle-system i'll be sitting here and think up some theories with the information we have.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
still though if you could overpower a dragon that would be pretty fucking cool. you can't tell me it wouldn't be.
Perhaps, it certainly is a sign of physical strength a human should be respected for, but the issue arises once you try to overpower a Hellhound, cause all she's gonna think is "how am i gonna break him and make him submit?"

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Define fight. Because this is actually part of the Demon Queens reality changeing. There is not so much difference if you smash her with your fists or with your dick.
The person I quoted was talking about "normal" combat so that's what I meant.

In fact the lizardman conversation is proof. Lizardmen aren't interested in people weaker than them. In order to add a lizardman heroine to the game, the only way to do it functionally is by fighting and beating them up first.

I think right now that is because of the early state. Because from what I understand there will be two routes wether you are domminant and so decide when end where you gonna fuck your wives and they follow you or where are actually a shared guy that instead will be fucked by his wifes when they want and keep close to you so you will not ran off or get kidnapped.
I'm pretty sure there are no other routes.

The dominant route is the only way to progress the game and get more wives.
Losing is just getting completely controlled by your wives, therefore the game over.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I'm pretty sure there are no other routes.
Then you missed this incence that let you remniscent about the first meeting. Because there is an item in this game that let you revisit the first meeting. There whas even a tooltip in the description that while during first fight you may have lost the bf with your wife and so she dominates you, with this you can then go in with your later aquired incubus powers.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Then you missed this incence that let you remniscent about the first meeting. Because there is an item in this game that let you revisit the first meeting. There whas even a tooltip in the description that while during first fight you may have lost the bf with your wife and so she dominates you, with this you can then go in with your later aquired incubus powers.
It's not a different route?
It's just an ending.

The main game is you doing what you want and your monster girl wives following you.
If you lose and give up, they just do with you what THEY want, and that's gameover. Because you're at their will you have no agency anymore so the game ends.

hardserve

Jun 2, 2018
I doubt normal combat will come into play, I feel like he was implying some will involve less sexual moves during some "combats". Like if you were up against an orc, the fight wouldn't be about fighting them one on one, I think it'd be more like, wrestling or something like that. I just can't see a game that establishes the fact every monster girl can't commit violent acts would just turn 180 for a few select moments, unless there's going to be a stronger plot than I expected. I didn't read the patreon posts though, so maybe I'm wrong, I'm only speculating on what I played in game.

Also, huge orc fan, just normal orcs <3 I wouldn't mind losing or winning

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Gotta ask, but is Kenko-Cross also the author of the two monster girl books?
You mean the books of the same name? yup, that's the exact same guy. he is the creator of the whole MGE universe.

on to something else, to avoid looking like i'm making stuff up, i'll just post the Kemono page where i got the idea about kenko wanting to add normal combat and all that: is quite an old post, but for now still relevant.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Gotta ask, but is Kenko-Cross also the author of the two monster girl books?
Yeah, he's the one that made MGE, which a lot of other things were based on or inspired by. Such as Monster Girl Quest. Kenkou Cross is one of the ones who basically started the whole monstergirl-craze about 15 years ago.

The idea that he's making his own official MGE RPG now is fucking wild.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
You mean the books of the same name? yup, that's the exact same guy. he is the creator of the whole MGE universe.

on to something else, to avoid looking like i'm making stuff up, i'll just post the Kemono page where i got the idea about kenko wanting to add normal combat and all that: is quite an old post, but for now still relevant.
Thank you

Yeah, he's the one that made MGE, which a lot of other things were based on or inspired by. Such as Monster Girl Quest. Kenkou Cross is one of the ones who basically started the whole monstergirl-craze about 15 years ago.

The idea that he's making his own official MGE RPG now is fucking wild.
Thank you

Reactions: Minishotgun

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I doubt normal combat will come into play, I feel like he was implying some will involve less sexual moves during some "combats". Like if you were up against an orc, the fight wouldn't be about fighting them one on one, I think it'd be more like, wrestling or something like that. I just can't see a game that establishes the fact every monster girl can't commit violent acts would just turn 180 for a few select moments, unless there's going to be a stronger plot than I expected. I didn't read the patreon posts though, so maybe I'm wrong, I'm only speculating on what I played in game.

The main character and the Werecat actually do have unique equipment that's not just the standard rpg maker stuff(The main characters sword and armor also explicitly increases his attack and defense stats in their description) so take that as you will.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The main character and the Werecat actually do have unique equipment that's not just the standard rpg maker stuff(The main characters sword and armor also explicitly increases his attack and defense stats in their description) so take that as you will.
Well it could also just be a remnant of RPG Maker XP that's hard to remove.
Minishotgun's post does confirm the intent for normal combat in the game though.

We can't say for sure what direction he's taking it.
I just can't see a game that establishes the fact every monster girl can't commit violent acts would just turn 180 for a few select moments,
Monster girls can be violent what do you mean? Lots of them are fighters.

Hmmm... Well the way the game works, if you win, they follow you and you continue your adventures. If you lose you're completely infatuated with them, and your adventure ends.

That means orcs would functionally only be submissive in the game. They go full masochistic, "hurt me and breed me as a pig" if they lose. If they win, they're your traditional aggressive and belligerent personality. Losing = gameover so the only orc you'd see in game is the full masochistic one if she's included.

I wouldn't say I'd be looking forward to them personally cause I prefer my monster girls assertive and proactive.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
Oh yeah, going back to the topic of monster girls that probably will not be in the game: Unicorns

As the moment a non-virgin has sex with her, they turn into a bicorn. I guess you might have the option to just avoid all the other monster girls but unless you are a major fan of the unicorn, that's just not happening.

And since dialogue is the most time-consuming process of the game, having to double the potential interactions for Unicorns due to their potential to turn into Bicorns really does make it seem unlikely they will make an appearance in the game

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes