4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Oh yeah, going back to the topic of monster girls that probably will not be in the game: Unicorns

As the moment a non-virgin has sex with her, they turn into a bicorn. I guess you might have the option to just avoid all the other monster girls but unless you are a major fan of the unicorn, that's just not happening.

And since dialogue is the most time-consuming process of the game, having to double the potential interactions for Unicorns due to their potential to turn into Bicorns really does make it seem unlikely they will make an appearance in the game
Honestly, I seriously hope that doesn't dissuade him T_T.
The only loli-like girl I like is Redcap.
1659411954656.png
I like the costume design. Screams wild and uncontrolled. I like the skeleton motif going on with the necklace, armbands, and hilt of the weapon. I like the shit-eating grin. If only she wasn't a loli she'd be in my top 20 for sure.

But Redcap also has a dual personality like Unicorn.

She's got a passive, submissive personality that appears after she's sexually satisfied, that changes her entire mood and feeling. And she's got an aggressive sexually forward personality that appears when she's horny...

In fact a lot of girls have that "dual personality" archetype going on.
Werebat has a completely different personality if you have sex in a dark environment, vs a bright environment.
Take a werebat into the sunlight, and she'll be your sub. She'll be shy, and scared of literally everything.
Bring a werebat somewhere dark or it becomes night, and she becomes assertive and selfish.

Weresheep's a cover girl, and I seriously doubt she won't wake it XD
BUT
She's also got the dual personality archetype.
When she's got her wool she's lethargic. Her wool's magic that makes things go to sleep, so she'll hug you, until you're lethargic and sleepy than ride your dick while you can't move in your low energy state.
If you shave her, she becomes aggressive and bullish, pushing you to the ground and forcing sex to feel that lack of warmth her wool usually gives.

And of course there are other examples. For me personally, I don't want to fuck the horsegirls because I don't want to fuck the horse parts. For that reason alone, I hope they don't make it XD

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
As the moment a non-virgin has sex with her, they turn into a bicorn. I guess you might have the option to just avoid all the other monster girls but unless you are a major fan of the unicorn, that's just not happening.
It is not that fast but mostly you are right. Especially they stay on lonely forrests while waiting for their husband staying professional to every person who does not even think Monogam. And given that the main character actually has the smell on from MANY Mamonos the Unicorn would likely not appear.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Speaking of "player character has the smell of a dozen monsters on him" i am very curious what the reason for this and the explanation will be. all we know is that like 90% of all the monster girls won't jump us because we seem to already have a wife, even at the start where we are all alone.

but the last 10% seem to be completely unaware of the fact we are already "married" and will try to fuck us into marriage anyways and only after the deed is done seem to notice that we weren't single after all.

wonder how the Lamia's are gonna react when we add one to our harem, from what i've read, the snake ladies are very jealous monsters and not very keen on the idea of harems. And the only way i could imagine we'd get a unicorn is to sequence-break and dodge monsters like a MoFo up until we'd reach her. but thats very unlikely to happen that Kenko adds a monsters that can only be reached by doing some silly challenge-run.

Reactions: Konstantinus

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
but the last 10% seem to be completely unaware of the fact we are already "married" and will try to fuck us into marriage anyways and only after the deed is done seem to notice that we weren't single after all.
I might be remembering wrong but I think the way it was described was that the mc already had the scent of the werecat, Imp and the others on them before he even meet them but they themselves weren't able to consciously notice until afterwards and they(the monster girls not the game) just kinda brush off how weird that is.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I might be remembering wrong but I think the way it was described was that the mc already had the scent of the werecat, Imp and the others on them before he even meet them but they themselves weren't able to consciously notice until afterwards and they(the monster girls not the game) just kinda brush off how weird that is.
Don't think about it.
KC isn't the best writer.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Getting back to game discussion.

Right now, you can kind of pressure the girls into taking certain actions by focusing on certain body parts.
For instance, if you rub werecat's ass a lot she starts wanting to ride your dick. She might even initiate cowgirl at less than 20% love.
If you rub Imp's ass, she gets mischievous and is highly likely to cast the temptation ability on you.

If you kiss them, they'll initiate kiss stances and whatnot.

Now kiss stance is obvious.
Breast stance is obvious to get.

Seems to me like the ass rubbing stance is the wildcard on a design level. It could mean anything... maybe an assjob for one of the future girls? Maybe insertion for the girls that prefer intercourse. For Imp it's forced missionary.

I'm curious what you guys think that action will do for the confirmed girls so far.
So far we Know Werewolf's gonna make it and Holstaur 100%

What do you guys think ass-rubbing will do to a werewolf? To a Holstaur?

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Huh. Good Question, unless it triggers something new, i can only assume that rubbing Werewolf's ass will fire her up more to mate with us, while rubbing holstaur's booty will probably make her try to divert our attention back to her breasts, maybe by making us drink her milk.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
In fact, in the demo, you have to be braindead to lose these encounters.
Damn just got called out. Its been a while since I played but I remember t thinking the encounters were pretty tough. Like you were the underdog. At least for the foxgirl (or whatever she was, like I said it's been a while) fight and subsequent succubus fight since I'm p sure the heroines level faster than you do.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Huh. Good Question, unless it triggers something new, i can only assume that rubbing Werewolf's ass will fire her up more to mate with us, while rubbing holstaur's booty will probably make her try to divert our attention back to her breasts, maybe by making us drink her milk.
I think Holstaur's position will be doggy.
From the preview we got a while back and the discussion around it.

For her. If you rub her ass, I think it'll lead to her bending over and tempting you to insert and rail her.

I agree with your opinion on rubbing werewolf's ass though.
Don't know what'll happen if you rub Alraune, or Ghost's ass though.

Damn just got called out. Its been a while since I played but I remember t thinking the encounters were pretty tough. Like you were the underdog. At least for the foxgirl (or whatever she was, like I said it's been a while) fight and subsequent succubus fight since I'm p sure the heroines level faster than you do.
You can win battles without using a single AP just spamming Beg, Surrender, Talk and Interact commands, no joke. Like for real.
The game's balance is a joke. Whoever's behind in the "battle" gets a huge advantage whenever they make the other person cum. Not to mention the free points towards love you get at the very end. Honestly.. even if you're really far behind. Like they're at 70 love or something and you're at 90 or whatever. Use surrender b4 you lose and you just won.

So just turn your brain off and whenever you get AP, use an ability and you're fine.

VNPlayer31831

Jul 13, 2019
For the Linux bros, the names of the file get messed up when extracting because of the SHIFT-JIS encoding. The only solution I have found to solve this is to use this script

extract_shiftjis.sh
Bash:
#!/usr/bin/env bash
mkdir "$1_extracted"
env LANG=C 7z x -o"$1_extracted" "$1" &&
convmv -f shift-jis -t utf-8 --notest -r "$1_extracted"
Steps:
  1. Ensure you have 7z and convmv installed
  2. Copy & paste the script above into a file named "extract_shiftjis.sh", save and quit
  3. in a terminal navigate to the place you stored the script "extract_shiftjis.sh"
  4. in that same terminal run chmod +x extract_shiftjis.sh
  5. finally in that terminal run "./extract_shiftjis.sh <absolute path of zip file>" replace <absolute path of zip file> with the full path of the zip file you want to extract
And after that you are done. The game should get extracted in the same directory where your zip file is named something like MGERPG_Eng_fix.zip_extracted

WARNING:
DO NOT EXECUTE CODE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND FROM THE INTERNET. executing random code someone sent you from the internet could completely brick your computer or infect your computer with MALWARE. Read the code before running it, if you on't understand it ask someone who does.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Has there been any news on adding some of the more fight focused girls to the game such as Ogre or Lizard girl?

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Has there been any news on adding some of the more fight focused girls to the game such as Ogre or Lizard girl?
Kenko is really slow with updates, his latest patreon post was a poll he made in June. so no, no new news regarding that, all we know is what we already discussed, the idea to add it in is there, and i theorize that, once it is in there, a monster like the lizard girl or ogre is inevitable since it's in their lore that they seek a partner based on combat ability.

So Cross is serious about adding every one of his monsters?
it's not set in stone, but yeah, if he can, he's willing to try and add in as many of his monsters as possible, obviously some monsters will be a bit harder to justify than others, unicorn for example wants a virgin male as a husband, and seeing how we are deflowered relatively quickly, that's gonna be difficult if not impossible.

so, if everything goes smoothly for him, than yes, he would add every single monster of his, even those he just recently created like the Krampus or the Pyrow.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Melelon

Dec 24, 2019
Well.. KC g Error.jpg ame gonna be real popular, but... Tell me someone, what did i do wrong? I already have a "RPG Tucool VX Ace RTP". AND even "Japan Location Emulator", but whatever I do, nothing works. This Error appears again and again. Can someone help me please? I tried reinstall game, reinstall VX ACE RTP and even reinstall JLE in all possible sequences but it didn`t work.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes