4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Jun 14, 2022
I still can't get past this. I get the first cat girl, I thought I talked to everyone...is there a walkthrough somewhere?
Here, I'll tell you what to do. Get ready, this is going to blow your mind:

You know the crossroads, where there's a Succubus and a shopkeeper to the right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BitRacketeer186

Jan 4, 2022
I'm getting an error whenever i try to launch the game, saying audio files are missing and shutting it down. anyone else having the same issue?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Sooo i assume this game is abandoned ? i mean 1 year 8 month without update is.. well abandoned right ?

Alot of Japanese devs focus on their games and don't report on updates and will only update when it's a major one. That's what's going on here, he's posted an update on his patreon as of June 26th, it's a poll asking his supporters on what monster girls they want next.

So no, it's not completely abandoned, the tag is just used on games that haven't been updated in a while (along with actual fully abandoned games, which sometimes resurface years later), I'd guess to not get people's hopes up for constant/consistent updates.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Alot of Japanese devs focus on their games and don't report on updates and will only update when it's a major one. That's what's going on here, he's posted an update on his patreon as of June 26th, it's a poll asking his supporters on what monster girls they want next.

So no, it's not completely abandoned, the tag is just used on games that haven't been updated in a while (along with actual fully abandoned games, which sometimes resurface years later), I'd guess to not get people's hopes up for constant/consistent updates.
And not to forget, Kenkocross is infamous for the long pauses between updates, i know i keep repeating this everytime, but the guy is working on valve-time 24/7, takes ages to get a peep out of them, but the quality is always great. You can't rush art basically.

that said, i'm curious to see how the story and game unfolds and which monsters will make the cut. good luck to anyone to get their favorite in the game!

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Is not abandoned but KC is reaaaaally long with updates.
Three month passed without the last one... I hope patreons have others fonts to know something more about the game.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
he's posted an update on his patreon as of June 26th, it's a poll asking his supporters on what monster girls they want next.
Unless there whas on another plattform another poll the last whas about if they rather want him to completely focus on making the game or if they rather want that he partly working on new Mamonos which then would increase the time for update of this game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game sounds promising and I believe KC is working hard to bring his vision to life. That said, I think trying to add every mon to the game from the start is a little too ambitious. I haven't counted how many there are so far but it has to be close to 150(+).

Reactions: BeenSolong

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
New Patreon post from one hour ago :
We apologize for the delay in communication with you. It has been a long time.
Recently, Fantia, Ci-en, and patreon each conducted a survey to determine the future direction of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG production and new races for our supporters only.
The results of the survey are as follows.

1: In any case, we would like you to proceed with the production of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG.
2: Even if production of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG is delayed, we would like you to update the new races from time to time.

■Ci-en
votes :84
1:Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG ―――48%

2:update the new races       ―――52%

■patreon
votes :389
1:Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG ―――69%

2:update the new races       ―――31%

■Fantia(Number of comments because there is no survey function)
1:Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG ―――18comments

2:update the new races       ―――26comments

■Total (votes + comments)
1:Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG ―――326

2:update the new races       ―――191

As a result, while many of you look forward to the Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG
Not a few of you are looking forward to updates of new races ......
So, my policy for the future is to concentrate on making Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG until the next version of Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG is released, and after that, I would like to continue making Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG while working on the new races as a distraction or a break.

I'm sorry, but I've decided on this policy.
As I told you before, I have been experiencing a lot of mental instability for the past year or so.
While I said I would concentrate on Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG, I drew NEW RACES early on to stabilize my mentality, so please allow me to publish that.
I will probably make new races in the future to stabilize my mind, so I would appreciate your understanding.

We will make an advance release of the new races for supporters only around tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
As I told you before, we are planning to release the new races on the website for free after about 2 weeks to a month.
The new races that are released to the public are not allowed to be reposted on Twitter or anonymous bulletin boards.

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
So, to sum this up... fuck the survey, I'll do what I want the same :LOL:
At least we'll probably have Holstaur and Alraune girls in an upcoming update since the content for them is already far advanced. After that, well, see you in two years for another update or maybe he'll abandon the game for good. Who knows.

Reactions: BeenSolong and ZX7H

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New Patreon post from one hour ago :
Thank you for sharing the update. I'm glad to see the game is getting the most votes by far.

As for the new monster girls, it looks like we will need a hero to make a journey to gather info on these new monster girls.

Johnny John Johnson

Sep 8, 2018
Well you dont really need to set sytem locale to Japanese to play MGE . Just unpack it with winrar using japanese coding. View attachment 1123497
I can play game no problem even without japanese localization or localization emulator
Proof
View attachment 1123499
I don't have winrar because I can't pay for a subscription to it. Is there another way I can unpack it with japanese coding?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes