4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

HM108

May 2, 2019
well. to get some discussion going in this thread, since i went and brought the two MGE-Books. i just wanna ask a few questions what you guys would do in the world of MGE.
  1. What is your Favorite Monster, and why?
  2. if you would live in the world of MGE, what would you do? or try to do before ending up as someone's spouse
  3. Which monster would you actively try to avoid being married by? or in other terms, least favorite monster, and why?
  4. if you were to settle down in the world of MGE, do you have any place or location in particular in mind?
  5. Monogamy (married to one) or Harem life?
to clarify what i mean with question 2 and 3; by "what would you do" the answer can range from "live simple life" to "wandering the world" to "fucking everything in sight and start a harem" and by "Least Favorite" i'd like a bit more substance to the reason why not then "ain't into it" which is why i phrased it as "wanting to be married to the least" like, maybe you don't wanna be with a mindflayer's spouse and live most of your days as a calamri crotch-cover. however, if i remeber correctly, Kenko stated that the hasn't been one unhappy marriage in MGE, so i'll just assume the girls have a 6th sense to tell apart which people will work out and which won't.

to answer my own questions:

1 - Hellhound, unsure why i love them so much, must be their wild energy and uncontrollable nature they got. complete opposite of me really. besides, i love being a coward and running away from them, obviously they'd catch me in 5 seconds flat, but i see it as saying "if you want me soo bad, come and catch me!"

2 - realistically speaking i'd do the same thing i do now and stay indoors and let time pass, but since this is a fantasy world, maybe i take up traveling and see what the world has to offer. or at least visit the various cities.

3 - while i don't hate or severely dislike any of the monsters, i can't see myself being married to a Atlach-Nacha, i don't mind the "turned into a big badass spider" part. it's just the personality, never was a big fan of the tsundere personality at large, and i'm quite a mellow fella, so i don't need the more rude personalities.

4 - the Zinpagu region sounds like a nice place to stay, or maybe that only because it's said that there the more passive monsters reside. otherwise i'd also be down with the Dragonia region, the food they serve there is something i'd try, i'm a very picky eater y'see.

5 - i don't mind either, but since i stated i wanna travel the world of MGE i may or may not end up in a harem, at the very least a sharkgirl or Ratatoskr would be a nice addition if i were to have more than 1.
1. Kikimora. Why? Perfect Maid=Perfect Wife. She reaaally knows how to serve and satisfied her master + i lover her design so much and how devoted she is.
1664831495319.png 1664831695004.png
2. Adventure of course. Kenkou Cross Universe have alot of insteresting location to visit. But i personally trying to avoid some places like wonderland(too much crazy pervert and chaotic lol) and graveyard area.
3. Im not a fan of some mamono design based on bugs, centipede and the one who has many eyes. from personality? i didnt like dark elves coz im not a maso.
4. Probably Snowy region but in relatively safe area like village or small town. Dunno, i just love tundra region vibe probably too much playing monster hunter (Pokke Village and Seliana Frontier <3 )
1664831599757.png
5. More than one but not much like harem, maybe 4 max.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I do have a question. I am not sure if this will be the ide aor not but, will this be a story developement in which you can only recruit story characters? Or will it be more of recruit who you want, but the beginning is just story recruitment? Also, is there a plan to have a sort of storage so that you can recruit anyone and store then for later, like a collect them all type? This concept and art is really good btw!

Reactions: Azure Sun

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
well. to get some discussion going in this thread, since i went and brought the two MGE-Books. i just wanna ask a few questions what you guys would do in the world of MGE.
  1. What is your Favorite Monster, and why?
  2. if you would live in the world of MGE, what would you do? or try to do before ending up as someone's spouse
  3. Which monster would you actively try to avoid being married by? or in other terms, least favorite monster, and why?
  4. if you were to settle down in the world of MGE, do you have any place or location in particular in mind?
  5. Monogamy (married to one) or Harem life?
to clarify what i mean with question 2 and 3; by "what would you do" the answer can range from "live simple life" to "wandering the world" to "fucking everything in sight and start a harem" and by "Least Favorite" i'd like a bit more substance to the reason why not then "ain't into it" which is why i phrased it as "wanting to be married to the least" like, maybe you don't wanna be with a mindflayer's spouse and live most of your days as a calamri crotch-cover. however, if i remeber correctly, Kenko stated that the hasn't been one unhappy marriage in MGE, so i'll just assume the girls have a 6th sense to tell apart which people will work out and which won't.
1 Gargoyle. I really like Golem family of Monster Girls and specifically Gargoyles seems the most dominating of them all. Also they are nocturnal.
2. Maybe I would try to visit Monster Lord. To assist her so her plan would be beneficial for both humans and mamono.
3. I like them all, but if I have to choose the least favorite, that would be Matango. I'm not really thrilled to have mushrooms growing on me.
4. Probably Snowy Region. I dislike hot weather, so that choice is more suitable for me. If it has mountains, that would be even better.
5. Both sounds great and have their own advantages. But if I had a harem it should have a size like in Monster Musume, not bigger. Or else my tool is going to be useless.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
1 Gargoyle. I really like Golem family of Monster Girls and specifically Gargoyles seems the most dominating of them all. Also they are nocturnal.
2. Maybe I would try to visit Monster Lord. To assist her so her plan would be beneficial for both humans and mamono.
Haha, not like you'd be able to move if daytime comes and you're preoccupied with her :p
also, i'm sure the Monster Lord will appreciate your desire to help.

3. I like them all, but if I have to choose the least favorite, that would be Matango. I'm not really thrilled to have mushrooms growing on me.
eh, matango tend to end up on the bottom of popularity lists from what i've heard. Heard kenko wants to remedy this, and stated they're one of the corfimed species to appear in the RPG. let's see how they end up being. but yeah i understand your feelings.

4. Probably Snowy Region. I dislike hot weather, so that choice is more suitable for me. If it has mountains, that would be even better.
5. Both sounds great and have their own advantages. But if I had a harem it should have a size like in Monster Musume, not bigger. Or else my tool is going to be useless.
I'm a Winter Child too. so i wouldn't mind the cold locations either, hell, chances are i'd manage to add a Yeti to my harem since i'm such a cuddlebug.

also, as stated earlier i wouldn't worry about your hips breaking or Sore-balls-syndrome, after enough sex chances are you'd turn into an incubus and got like infinite stamina. but before that? yeah, i understand the appeal of keeping things small for now.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
OH GOD PLEASE JUST SEARCH THE THREAD FOR THIS PROBLEM IS LIKE 4212455th time already
We've hit the 71th time and it's more than the actual pages in this thread. It's time to celebrate:lepew:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep getting this error when trying to boot up the game. Any ideas on how to fix this?
But since there are too many results about searching simply "error", type "error message" for example or other words and you will get less results. (I wrote this for the other new entries and hope they will notice this... even when they search for the answer)

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
So wanna know how to stop so many people from posting on how to fix this error? Maybe reduce the need for you to just shit on someone for asking, how about pinning it on the top page? Gee sounds pretty smart Jimmy. A lot of people would look at the top page and think, "Not mentioning any error, I better ask if something went wrong." To me it seems pinning to the top page certain errors people may encounter and what they did wrong or need to do *especially if they don't play these kinds of games or are just new and this is the first one they landed on), is a lot more productive than being a piece of shit in the comments. Not everyone is or wants to sift through pages of comments, including you, to find solutions to problems when it could more easily be PINNED TO THE TOP PAGE.

Lemetheurge

Jun 15, 2020
So wanna know how to stop so many people from posting on how to fix this error? Maybe reduce the need for you to just shit on someone for asking, how about pinning it on the top page? Gee sounds pretty smart Jimmy. A lot of people would look at the top page and think, "Not mentioning any error, I better ask if something went wrong." To me it seems pinning to the top page certain errors people may encounter and what they did wrong or need to do *especially if they don't play these kinds of games or are just new and this is the first one they landed on), is a lot more productive than being a piece of shit in the comments. Not everyone is or wants to sift through pages of comments, including you, to find solutions to problems when it could more easily be PINNED TO THE TOP PAGE.
I agree with that, it should've been pinned long ago, but for some reason it isn't. Anyway, there's a very useful thing, the search tool. I thought it was common sense searching for any question using the search function before asking anything lmao. And again, yes, it should be pinned to the top page.

cloudcuculander

Aug 10, 2022
Just wondering, is there anyway to boost the resolution of the game? Changing the window size beyond a certain point just makes things kinda grainy. Since the starting window is kinda tiny on a 4k monitor.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Just wondering, is there anyway to boost the resolution of the game? Changing the window size beyond a certain point just makes things kinda grainy. Since the starting window is kinda tiny on a 4k monitor.
Well this is rpg game, so is kinda hard to have a setting with 4k complete compatibility (and this game is still a demo).
You can try to reduce your screen resolution and try with different settings.

zeroxland

Aug 19, 2017
Personally I use WindowWatcher its the only program I found that scales up rpgm/wolfrpg games decently while still allowing you to interact with the window properly. Heres an image comparing the natural max size with the scaled up version at a size I find decent for a 4k screen: 1665774216637.png

Last edited:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
You keep using that word loli. I don't think you know what it means.

Loli means small cute anime girl in an eroge context. Like... lolies are small girls. Flat chest, small girls, larger heads.

If the girls are tall, mature and big buxomed they're not lolies.

He's not drawing sexualized dudes.
That's what the LGBT part has to do with it.

If you want sexy guy designs, from a male creator... well you get where I'm coming from?

Did you miss the part where I said that "MOST games with MONSTER GIRLS".
I am NOT talking about the characters in this game. Hence why I ASKED about WHAT the girls IN the game are xD

Since I've been away for a while, let me give you a cliff note version of the above discussion and question:
"This game came up in "recent". It says it has monster girls. Pretty much 95 % of games with the "monster girl" tag either exclusively has lolis with animal ears. AND/OR: the monster girls have close to 0 non-human features, identical non-monster pussies. BUT: Has a wide selection of monster males within the game. With fully non-human features.

So: Without me having to spend 20 hours digging through the entire game: WHAT does THIS game rank in those scales? Does it have many, actual monster girls? With non-human pussies?"

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So: Without me having to spend 20 hours digging through the entire game: WHAT does THIS game rank in those scales? Does it have many, actual monster girls? With non-human pussies?"
Currently none and in the whole lore the only Mamono that has one addtionally that is not one are the slimes as you could stick it into them anywhere and the Tentacle as she has on some Tentacleends a Tentaclepussy. But else every Mamono is changeing her pussy into a human one and the centaur even get a frontgina so you can either fuck her while kissing or fuck her traditional from the back with a perfect fitting human pussy for you.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I am NOT talking about the characters in this game. Hence why I ASKED about WHAT the girls IN the game are xD

Since I've been away for a while, let me give you a cliff note version of the above discussion and question:
"This game came up in "recent". It says it has monster girls. Pretty much 95 % of games with the "monster girl" tag either exclusively has lolis with animal ears. AND/OR: the monster girls have close to 0 non-human features, identical non-monster pussies. BUT: Has a wide selection of monster males within the game. With fully non-human features.

In a general sense, no. MGE's girls (In both this game AND the full Encyclopedia) rarely stray past the 50% monster mark, and they pretty much all have human genitalia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hunh.
Yeah you specifically said.
To either be 1: All the "monster girls" are just lolis with different animal ears. With identical, copy pasted pussy between them.
Lolies literally just mean kids.
And Most games with Monster Girls have mostly adult women, so you saying loli is the only part I was confused by.

This specific game has 2 girls and that's it right now. It's super early in dev still.
By the way, it's 50% loli right now. Which is a shame, but KC's MGE is like 90% mature. 10% loli.

Reactions: Kattlarv

HM108

May 2, 2019
How much content is in this game rn, might download since I havent checked in a long while
Same as before, nothing new rn to download. But Kenkou himself said on patreon post some of mamono CGs is done, dialog writing on the other hand is need more time.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Same as before, nothing new rn to download. But Kenkou himself said on patreon post some of mamono CGs is done, dialog writing on the other hand is need more time.
i really don't envy kenko having to write all that text. drawing a PNG and putting it in a game is one thing. but writing sentence after sentence with loads and loads of planned characters? thats something else. i mean we are talking about dialouge alone here, not only the stuff they'll say during sex, but also in their introduction quest/event or whatever kenko has planned for them, unique dialouge for other quests. yeah. that shit piles up FAST.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes