4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
i really don't envy kenko having to write all that text. drawing a PNG and putting it in a game is one thing. but writing sentence after sentence with loads and loads of planned characters? thats something else. i mean we are talking about dialouge alone here, not only the stuff they'll say during sex, but also in their introduction quest/event or whatever kenko has planned for them, unique dialouge for other quests. yeah. that shit piles up FAST.
He's being a weirdo making sure EVERYTHING is to his sexual specifications and tastes.

When he wasn't that heavily involved and was just the artist, MGQ was made and that game has a completely different feel.
That being said, if you follow his fan-fiction scene there are a good amount of writers who do understand and jive with him sexually so he could just ask for the right kind of help.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
He's being a weirdo making sure EVERYTHING is to his sexual specifications and tastes.

When he wasn't that heavily involved and was just the artist, MGQ was made and that game has a completely different feel.
That being said, if you follow his fan-fiction scene there are a good amount of writers who do understand and jive with him sexually so he could just ask for the right kind of help.

As a creator don't you inevitably lots of the time wind up putting your own opinion or taste in this case in your works? Then you share it with people, and a lot of the time they have similar interests?

Reactions: SylvieRose

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
As a creator don't you inevitably lots of the time wind up putting your own opinion or taste in this case in your works? Then you share it with people, and a lot of the time they have similar interests?
I'm not so fargone to think other people don't share my interests, and that I alone can create a certain narrative feeling.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I'm not so fargone to think other people don't share my interests, and that I alone can create a certain narrative feeling.

I just meant as a basic outside perspective commonly seen behavior kind of thing in general for authors. (Developer in this case).

Reactions: SylvieRose

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So decided to download the game again out of boredom and now I'm having this error, anyone knows how to fix?
1666460649083.png

• Angry
Reactions: Sarojin

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
When I see the notification about a new post here and the hope for a new demo release...but is only the same error report :cautious:
I'd say more laziness more than anything.
I don't know if it's laziness or masochism at this point.
Just call a dev or someone who can edit the main post and write the answer there....even if I know there will be still someone asking for the same issue.

• Sad
Reactions: TheMaster

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
When I see the notification about a new post here and the hope for a new demo release...but is only the same error report :cautious:

I don't know if it's laziness or masochism at this point.
Just call a dev or someone who can edit the main post and write the answer there....even if I know there will be still someone asking for the same issue.
I'm actually like... struggling to believe that someone with your avatar cares even a little about MGE.
Or female assertive sexual content... at all.

What is happening? XD

• Haha
Reactions: xRoguex

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
There's no need to be rude to players asking questions/ for advice.
Oh damn, now that you said that I've seen the error of my ways and I am just so sorry. How can I ever make up for these horrible transgressions?

Seriously man, even Mother Teresa would get tired of people asking the EXACT SAME QUESTION over 50 TIMES NOW when the search function is LITERALLY ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS YOU SEE RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
If I did my math right (which I probably didn't, I am not a smart man), that's an average of asking the same question every 27 - 28 posts. I'd say we have a right to be a little annoyed by this point.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oh damn, now that you said that I've seen the error of my ways and I am just so sorry. How can I ever make up for these horrible transgressions?

Seriously man, even Mother Teresa would get tired of people asking the EXACT SAME QUESTION over 50 TIMES NOW when the search function is LITERALLY ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS YOU SEE RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
If I did my math right (which I probably didn't, I am not a smart man), that's an average of asking the same question every 27 - 28 posts. I'd say we have a right to be a little annoyed by this point.
I'll say this: I tried using the search feature first, only to find a bunch of users complaining about how much "same question is asked" and no real answer (and I agree, it would get annoying after so much and if the answer was on the first page it would save alot of time.)

So yeah sorry to anyone tired of this question, I just want to fap and enjoy the game dude.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I'll say this: I tried using the search feature first, only to find a bunch of users complaining about how much "same question is asked" and no real answer (and I agree, it would get annoying after so much and if the answer was on the first page it would save alot of time.)

So yeah sorry to anyone tired of this question, I just want to fap and enjoy the game dude.
Interesting, because back so little as page 66 (5 pages), the solution being said for the 20,000th time is right there. It's also on page 64.

also using the search feature you said you found a lot of complaining about people getting the same error:

1666557103376.png

result 2 has the solution right below that post. (post #335, post #336 has the solution the one right below it)

2nd result, literal 2nd result.

Most likely this thread will never be updated. If people want it so badly though, it can be ticketed. No guarantee though.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Interesting, because back so little as page 66 (5 pages), the solution being said for the 20,000th time is right there. It's also on page 64.

also using the search feature you said you found a lot of complaining about people getting the same error:

View attachment 2119370

result 2 has the solution right below that post. (post #335, post #336 has the solution the one right below it)

2nd result, literal 2nd result.

Most likely this thread will never be updated. If people want it so badly though, it can be ticketed. No guarantee though.
Oooh...THAT search feature, I was literaly using Ctrl+F searching for the word "fix" on every page...yeah I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, thanks dude.

Nixexs

Feb 9, 2022
if you use winrar which is the program i use you will open the compressed file of the game click on (options) then go to the tab (name encoding) and select (932 (ANSI / OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) do not close winrar extract the game from there.
if you don't switch to japanese some files will be extracted with characters like that.
View attachment 1074729
which is why in the error photo it says that no audio file was found.
Thanks! Never knew this could be an error. Spent last 15 minutes trying to solve it...You just made my day.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes