4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I don't have winrar because I can't pay for a subscription to it. Is there another way I can unpack it with japanese coding?
But... winrar is free? Equivalent to free, anyways. Just download the trial version and whenever it asks you to pay just hit X to close the prompt and you can keep using it. I've been using mine so long I genuinely can't even remember when I downloaded it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't have winrar because I can't pay for a subscription to it. Is there another way I can unpack it with japanese coding?
You were going to pay for Winrar?! In all my years on the internet I NEVER ran into anybody even considering that.

But... winrar is free? Equivalent to free, anyways. Just download the trial version and whenever it asks you to pay just hit X to close the prompt and you can keep using it. I've been using mine so long I genuinely can't even remember when I downloaded it.
^ This comment right here.

Tamahou

Sep 10, 2022
Winrar is not only effectively free, this is actually their business model. The idea behind it is that because individual people can use it for free, the word spreads very well about the product as a free software. But because it's technically not, that means that if companies want to use it for business, they'd need a business license. A paid license allows you to use some more advanced features that a layman would never need to use, but someone using it for technical reasons - for example, if you work in tech - would eventually have to care a lot about.

tl;dr - Winrar makes their money from making corporations cough up, and the free trial is specifically so that regular folks can keep on using it forever. You're fine.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Johnny John Johnson

Sep 8, 2018
I didn't know that about it then, thanks for telling me.

Johnny John Johnson

Sep 8, 2018
I am curious though, the screenshots show a "battle" with an alraune and a holstaur, are those in the game or are they just screenshots for upcoming fights?

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
I am curious though, the screenshots show a "battle" with an alraune and a holstaur, are those in the game or are they just screenshots for upcoming fights?
Holstaurs are probably one of the next monsters that will appear in the next update. Last year, Kenko Cross posted this on his Patreon :
I'm currently working on Monster Girl's graphics and writing Monster Girl's dialogue.

I've been working on Monster Girl's graphics and writing Monster Girl's dialogue to increase the volume of work.

I also have a lot of Holstaur's in-game CGs like this!

For one reason or another, she has a lot of differences, and I needed nearly 100 images for the differences between the standing picture, the bust-up, the main CG, and the paizuri CG.

If this is all we produce, we will only be able to show you the introduction of the Monster Girl.

However, if I show too many of these images, I'll lose the fun of the actual game. ......

As for Alraune, we can see that the screen is a dialogue so we can expect them to be part of the next update as well. Here's what Kenko Cross said about it :

Her arms, legs, and waist are now made of natural plant material, but her breasts are still exposed like this.

In the demo version, there is also an NPC named Petunia from Alraune.
But of course, she's not the same as Petunia, so her speech, personality, and atmosphere are quite different.

She will appear in a future version of the game, but by all means, enjoy a sweet, elegant, and blazingly hot time with her!
Her line can be translated like this : "Tee-hee. I promise you a sweeeet moment." She has a lady style speech, very polite and feminine.

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
well. to get some discussion going in this thread, since i went and brought the two MGE-Books. i just wanna ask a few questions what you guys would do in the world of MGE.
  1. What is your Favorite Monster, and why?
  2. if you would live in the world of MGE, what would you do? or try to do before ending up as someone's spouse
  3. Which monster would you actively try to avoid being married by? or in other terms, least favorite monster, and why?
  4. if you were to settle down in the world of MGE, do you have any place or location in particular in mind?
  5. Monogamy (married to one) or Harem life?
to clarify what i mean with question 2 and 3; by "what would you do" the answer can range from "live simple life" to "wandering the world" to "fucking everything in sight and start a harem" and by "Least Favorite" i'd like a bit more substance to the reason why not then "ain't into it" which is why i phrased it as "wanting to be married to the least" like, maybe you don't wanna be with a mindflayer's spouse and live most of your days as a calamri crotch-cover. however, if i remeber correctly, Kenko stated that the hasn't been one unhappy marriage in MGE, so i'll just assume the girls have a 6th sense to tell apart which people will work out and which won't.

to answer my own questions:

1 - Hellhound, unsure why i love them so much, must be their wild energy and uncontrollable nature they got. complete opposite of me really. besides, i love being a coward and running away from them, obviously they'd catch me in 5 seconds flat, but i see it as saying "if you want me soo bad, come and catch me!"

2 - realistically speaking i'd do the same thing i do now and stay indoors and let time pass, but since this is a fantasy world, maybe i take up traveling and see what the world has to offer. or at least visit the various cities.

3 - while i don't hate or severely dislike any of the monsters, i can't see myself being married to a Atlach-Nacha, i don't mind the "turned into a big badass spider" part. it's just the personality, never was a big fan of the tsundere personality at large, and i'm quite a mellow fella, so i don't need the more rude personalities.

4 - the Zinpagu region sounds like a nice place to stay, or maybe that only because it's said that there the more passive monsters reside. otherwise i'd also be down with the Dragonia region, the food they serve there is something i'd try, i'm a very picky eater y'see.

5 - i don't mind either, but since i stated i wanna travel the world of MGE i may or may not end up in a harem, at the very least a sharkgirl or Ratatoskr would be a nice addition if i were to have more than 1.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
  2. if you would live in the world of MGE, what would you do? or try to do before ending up as someone's spouse
  3. Which monster would you actively try to avoid being married by? or in other terms, least favorite monster, and why?
  4. if you were to settle down in the world of MGE, do you have any place or location in particular in mind?
1. Devil. She tries to make me happy in any kind of possible way so she is perfect girl for my inner shambled ego.
2. Unless I am one of those guys that got send a Houri by Eros to end my suffering the first thing I would do if I would end there by summoning or portal, I would go to the next Mamono city and touch the tail of a Succubus I find beautiful. Because I have a disorder so unless I find a mamono that would turn me into an Incubus I would soon starve. Then after it I would search with her for a genie
3. Vampmosquito. Of all the insects and arachnids the mosquito is my most hated insect and only a Tickgirl I can not imagine less.
4. The magical bedroom of my succubuswife
5. Harem. I plan to have at least 15 wifes maybe even 24 so I can play with them FF XIV and WoW together.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
2. ...I have a disorder so unless I find a mamono that would turn me into an Incubus I would soon starve. Then after it I would search with her for a genie...
Haha, sounds like one of the maid monsters (kikimora or Shoggoth) would do wonders for you while searching for a genie with your succubus wife.

5. Harem. I plan to have at least 15 wifes maybe even 24 so I can play with them FF XIV and WoW together.
Who needs a guild-raid when you can do a harem-raid.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
well. to get some discussion going in this thread, since i went and brought the two MGE-Books. i just wanna ask a few questions what you guys would do in the world of MGE.
to clarify what i mean with question 2 and 3; by "what would you do" the answer can range from "live simple life" to "wandering the world" to "fucking everything in sight and start a harem" and by "Least Favorite" i'd like a bit more substance to the reason why not then "ain't into it" which is why i phrased it as "wanting to be married to the least" like, maybe you don't wanna be with a mindflayer's spouse and live most of your days as a calamri crotch-cover. however, if i remeber correctly, Kenko stated that the hasn't been one unhappy marriage in MGE, so i'll just assume the girls have a 6th sense to tell apart which people will work out and which won't.

1 - Hellhound, unsure why i love them so much, must be their wild energy and uncontrollable nature they got. complete opposite of me really. besides, i love being a coward and running away from them, obviously they'd catch me in 5 seconds flat, but i see it as saying "if you want me soo bad, come and catch me!"

2 - realistically speaking i'd do the same thing i do now and stay indoors and let time pass, but since this is a fantasy world, maybe i take up traveling and see what the world has to offer. or at least visit the various cities.

3 - while i don't hate or severely dislike any of the monsters, i can't see myself being married to a Atlach-Nacha, i don't mind the "turned into a big badass spider" part. it's just the personality, never was a big fan of the tsundere personality at large, and i'm quite a mellow fella, so i don't need the more rude personalities.

4 - the Zinpagu region sounds like a nice place to stay, or maybe that only because it's said that there the more passive monsters reside. otherwise i'd also be down with the Dragonia region, the food they serve there is something i'd try, i'm a very picky eater y'see.

5 - i don't mind either, but since i stated i wanna travel the world of MGE i may or may not end up in a harem, at the very least a sharkgirl or Ratatoskr would be a nice addition if i were to have more than 1.
I simply want to play the game with the new update ASAP.
That's all, whatever it is.

Reactions: 4for$4meal

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
1. For my favorite it would have to be Shirohebi with a close second being Bunyip. I like lamia's for some reason and the pale snow white intrigues me to a huge degree. I also don't mind the jealous side and while it can get out of control, I must have a screw loose for finding that sort of behavior adorable.

2. I'm not fully sure what my mainline path would be, but I would probably gravitate towards the history and knowledge of the world around me. Always liked history and with some places shrouded in mystery within this world, it would be great.

3. As for ones I would want to avoid none get as close as the Red Cap. While I know that the sword they swing at you won't hurt you physically, I still wouldn't like to play wack a mole simulator with my "spouse". Adding to this is the fact that I am not a huge loli fan.

4. I would like to reside within the Mist Region of the world. Specifically the Land of the Four Gods as it seems like a relatively wonderful place to live in peace.

5. Personally I would like to be devoted to one, never really been a fan of harems and honestly I don't have the self confidence to balance more than one either. Plus devotion is a huge part of relationships for me and if I expect my partner to be devoted I should be too.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
1. For my favorite it would have to be Shirohebi with a close second being Bunyip. I like lamia's for some reason and the pale snow white intrigues me to a huge degree. I also don't mind the jealous side and while it can get out of control, I must have a screw loose for finding that sort of behavior adorable.
i like Lamia's too. my favorite among them is the Echidna, even if it's only for the random factor of wanting to see "what kind of monster comes out now?"

2. I'm not fully sure what my mainline path would be, but I would probably gravitate towards the history and knowledge of the world around me. Always liked history and with some places shrouded in mystery within this world, it would be great.
4. I would like to reside within the Mist Region of the world. Specifically the Land of the Four Gods as it seems like a relatively wonderful place to live in peace.
Well, Goal and location sounds like a perfect match for me, you get to explore the mysterious Mist region and discover all their secrets. sounds like a fascinating adventure.

5. Personally I would like to be devoted to one, never really been a fan of harems and honestly I don't have the self confidence to balance more than one either. Plus devotion is a huge part of relationships for me and if I expect my partner to be devoted I should be too.
I can understand wanting to be together with only one, hell, while i don't mind having a harem myself, the issue arises with each member joining you if your lifegoal is traveling, something our game protagonist will probably deal with sooner or later. i might be able to handle a 2nd or 3rd partner, but after a certain point you are too occupied with satisfying the bottomless Libido each monster has to even be capable of walking.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I can understand wanting to be together with only one, hell, while i don't mind having a harem myself, the issue arises with each member joining you if your lifegoal is traveling, something our game protagonist will probably deal with sooner or later. i might be able to handle a 2nd or 3rd partner, but after a certain point you are too occupied with satisfying the bottomless Libido each monster has to even be capable of walking.
Two things.
First those that want to explore the world will as with current lore naturally get a harem as you will do over the travel likely good deeds and so will find Mamonos that think:"It does not matter if I have to share, this is the one I will marry." and so will join as another wife of you.
Second actually the libido of a mamono is not bottomless but fucking high with fucking fast regeneration rate so for monogamous husbands it is mostly not reachable but if you got a harem, the concentrated energy of your wifes will make you so strong that just like of Eros saints you will instead be the one with the bottomless libido where in the end you will walk arround carryfucking your wifes, satisfying them for now by merely cumming inside of them and just as you finished off the one, the next will be already to swap on your just free gotten dick to have her turn now and this will go on 24/7.

genilgames

Nov 17, 2020

Well, let's go

1. Lilims, they're very powerful, they're cute, and they can probably do everything other races can do.

2. I would probably try to be an adventurer, or train to be a man worthy of the best woman in the world. And would desperately try to find an "Emblem of Satiation"

3. None, I love them all, but I think my least favorite is the "Devilbug" because they are very messy, and I'm afraid of cockroaches (but I would still accept them)

4. I love that world, so if I had money, I would have a home on every continent so I could travel whenever I felt like it. But if I didn't have money, I'd live in Dragonia

5. harem life

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Two things.
First those that want to explore the world will as with current lore naturally get a harem as you will do over the travel likely good deeds and so will find Mamonos that think:"It does not matter if I have to share, this is the one I will marry." and so will join as another wife of you.
Second actually the libido of a mamono is not bottomless but fucking high with fucking fast regeneration rate so for monogamous husbands it is mostly not reachable but if you got a harem, the concentrated energy of your wifes will make you so strong that just like of Eros saints you will instead be the one with the bottomless libido where in the end you will walk arround carryfucking your wifes, satisfying them for now by merely cumming inside of them and just as you finished off the one, the next will be already to swap on your just free gotten dick to have her turn now and this will go on 24/7.
the first part i was aware of, hell, even if i were to stay in the shadows but still do good deeds, a houri would be after me sooner or later.

and yeah, while i may have exaggerated the libido of the girls, point still is that after a certain point i'd be more occupied with fucking the girls than anything else. but i did kinda forget about the incubus part. also i just remembered that partners also share their life-energy together. so if i were to get married to a monster that lives on for a long time, i'd also increase my age-limit. and yes, those who plan on marrying an undead would live forever too, since there hasn't been one instance of an undead or their husband dying of old-age.

1. Lilims, they're very powerful, they're cute, and they can probably do everything other races can do.

2. I would probably try to be an adventurer, or train to be a man worthy of the best woman in the world. And would desperately try to find an "Emblem of Satiation"
Not to forget they are the daughters of the Big Cheese herself, the Demon lord. come to think of it, you will probably have an easy time to immerse yourself in the RPG since you and the game protagonist kinda have the same goals, finding a white succubus aka a lilim.

3. None, I love them all, but I think my least favorite is the "Devilbug" because they are very messy, and I'm afraid of cockroaches (but I would still accept them)
better keep your house squeaky clean then, haha, what makes me feel a tad uneasy is the deal with their kids, they have very primitive minds far as i see it, and it's a short time window until you go from "daddy" to "breedable male" to your own offspring.

but you won't see me hollering about it, kenko said that the Monster Girls have very different values than us humans do, and quite literally don't mind incest, and many taboo things like loli's are just a matter of "can i use this to make my man Horny?" so my Motto with MGE is, "when in rome, do as the romans do", if the Girls don't mind, then i don't either.

genilgames

Nov 17, 2020
the first part i was aware of, hell, even if i were to stay in the shadows but still do good deeds, a houri would be after me sooner or later.

and yeah, while i may have exaggerated the libido of the girls, point still is that after a certain point i'd be more occupied with fucking the girls than anything else. but i did kinda forget about the incubus part. also i just remembered that partners also share their life-energy together. so if i were to get married to a monster that lives on for a long time, i'd also increase my age-limit. and yes, those who plan on marrying an undead would live forever too, since there hasn't been one instance of an undead or their husband dying of old-age.

Not to forget they are the daughters of the Big Cheese herself, the Demon lord. come to think of it, you will probably have an easy time to immerse yourself in the RPG since you and the game protagonist kinda have the same goals, finding a white succubus aka a lilim.

better keep your house squeaky clean then, haha, what makes me feel a tad uneasy is the deal with their kids, they have very primitive minds far as i see it, and it's a short time window until you go from "daddy" to "breedable male" to your own offspring.

but you won't see me hollering about it, kenko said that the Monster Girls have very different values than us humans do, and quite literally don't mind incest, and many taboo things like loli's are just a matter of "can i use this to make my man Horny?" so my Motto with MGE is, "when in rome, do as the romans do", if the Girls don't mind, then i don't either.
Yes, but like I said, I wouldn't mind having a small colony of them(devilbugs) in my basement, maybe they'd even help get rid of the real cockroaches.

So they can be cute in their own way.

As for the part about "my daughters wanting to fuck me", I don't really care, since there are no real biological risks to consanguineous relationships in this universe, I don't see a problem.

horace18

Sep 7, 2017
1.Kraken,troll,Nereid i like really calm girls
2.Ill try to learn some magic, maybe participate on a arena
3.most insect girl in particullar devil bugs and mosquitos cause they gross
4.court arf seens nice and i like most aquatic monsters but i don't like sea food so theres that
5.idk maybe 2 wives

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes