4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Well.. KC g View attachment 1989206 ame gonna be real popular, but... Tell me someone, what did i do wrong? I already have a "RPG Tucool VX Ace RTP". AND even "Japan Location Emulator", but whatever I do, nothing works. This Error appears again and again. Can someone help me please? I tried reinstall game, reinstall VX ACE RTP and even reinstall JLE in all possible sequences but it didn`t work.
my brother in christ, the search feature is a thing, PLEASE use it. this exact same question has been answered five, six times at the least.

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
Only five or six? Are you sure?:unsure:
That actually got me curious about the actual amount of times this got asked, so I went through the whole forum looking for any mention of needing help with that problem. I counted 46, including this latest one it's 47 times people asked the same question. I might've miscounted one or two, but that's still an overwhelming amount of repeat questions

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
That actually got me curious about the actual amount of times this got asked, so I went through the whole forum looking for any mention of needing help with that problem. I counted 46, including this latest one it's 47 times people asked the same question. I might've miscounted one or two, but that's still an overwhelming amount of repeat questions
Lol, almost one each page :LOL:... 47 is not that far from 65.
I thought 10 or 15 at the most to be honest but this is a new record

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Ouch, at this point we might as well just attach a guide on the main post. how come nobody puts effort in searching anymore and rather just comment the same question again like they're on some tech support website?

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
Well.. KC g View attachment 1989206 ame gonna be real popular, but... Tell me someone, what did i do wrong? I already have a "RPG Tucool VX Ace RTP". AND even "Japan Location Emulator", but whatever I do, nothing works. This Error appears again and again. Can someone help me please? I tried reinstall game, reinstall VX ACE RTP and even reinstall JLE in all possible sequences but it didn`t work.
when you are extracting the game click options then go to "Name Encoding" then click "932 (ANSI/OEM) - Japanese Shift-JIS)" :D

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to finish the quest where you talk to the 3 people for the lady in the inn? I can't move past that.
I still can't get past this. I get the first cat girl, I thought I talked to everyone...is there a walkthrough somewhere?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes