4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The game is alive but the auther is working as fast as a paladin deals damage in . So expect a speed like Koda from ToT but where Kenco is really working nearly all the time and staying silent instead of delivering delays.

michelleFeegaro12

Oct 21, 2021
The game is alive but the auther is working as fast as a paladin deals damage in . So expect a speed like Koda from ToT but where Kenco is really working nearly all the time and staying silent instead of delivering delays.
it's sad to hear.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is not wrong. Unlike Koda though, Kenko's pickaxe noises are the noises of someone hard at work creating a masterpiece.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
This is not wrong. Unlike Koda though, Kenko's pickaxe noises are the noises of someone hard at work creating a masterpiece.
It sure does mean something if everyone can unanimously agree that kenko may work slowly but very steady. let's just hope that when all is said and done he focused on the right aspects of development and thus created a fun and enjoyable game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It sure does mean something if everyone can unanimously agree that kenko may work slowly but very steady. let's just hope that when all is said and done he focused on the right aspects of development and thus created a fun and enjoyable game.
I... have concerns about that.

I feel like he's not the best game designer. He's mostly just an artist and purveyor of lewds. When he worked on MGQ he took a back seat. I guess he regrets that now, since he's making his own game to his own tastes.

But how long did it take for him to start working on his own game.

Not trying to be too pessimistic, but KC doesn't actually know how he wants his games to feel like while playing and designing the sex encounters is probably gonna be challenging because of that. I'm willing to bet that half the reason the demo update is taking so long is because of a sense of unhappyness he felt at how one of the heroines appeared. Then he added content, which means he'd have to add content to the girls he already did, which is backing things up as a whole.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I... have concerns about that.

I feel like he's not the best game designer. He's mostly just an artist and purveyor of lewds. When he worked on MGQ he took a back seat. I guess he regrets that now, since he's making his own game to his own tastes.

But how long did it take for him to start working on his own game.

Not trying to be too pessimistic, but KC doesn't actually know how he wants his games to feel like while playing and designing the sex encounters is probably gonna be challenging because of that. I'm willing to bet that half the reason the demo update is taking so long is because of a sense of unhappyness he felt at how one of the heroines appeared. Then he added content, which means he'd have to add content to the girls he already did, which is backing things up as a whole.
Exactly. while i trust kenko to actually work on his game, he has more experience as a writer and artist than game designer. this is why i hope he happens to hit the right spots to make the game enjoyable. doesn't need to be GOTY material, i'm just happy to experience the world of MGE, but since it's a game, the gameplay needs to be enjoyable.

he also better finds out quick how he wants to construct his game, without a clear idea what the main flow should be we might get a shambled mess of various one-time mechanics that just get i each others way. But as it stands all we can do is wait and hope for the best. and hope that we are wrong with our pessimism.

Last edited:

FlockyWocky

Mar 6, 2021
Oh damn, now that you said that I've seen the error of my ways and I am just so sorry. How can I ever make up for these horrible transgressions?

Seriously man, even Mother Teresa would get tired of people asking the EXACT SAME QUESTION over 50 TIMES NOW when the search function is LITERALLY ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS YOU SEE RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
If I did my math right (which I probably didn't, I am not a smart man), that's an average of asking the same question every 27 - 28 posts. I'd say we have a right to be a little annoyed by this point.
Fun fact: Mother Teresa was a shitty person!

Honestly? Just don't reply and waste your time.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There is no talk about that. But the unoptional things are spending an eternity only with breedingsex and shota-loli sex.
Well a masochistic phoenix would be very fitting given their death and resurrection theme. Tbh, I could see one being a travel companion for MC since that would complement his getting ravished by every mon he sees.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Quick question: Do the monster girls actually have unique pussies in this game?
Or is this another case of "everyone is an identical loli with animal ears" type "monster girls" game?
(As it doesn't look like one of the "It's actually filled with monster boys" type "monster girls" game xD)
well, first your idea of loli is a little mistaken however someone already said that before,but I get your idea, you mean if the pussy from some species are diferent for example the pussy from a lamia is diferent from a catgirl since lamia's lower body are diferent from cat girls, well the answer for that is: we still don't know at least at this point of this game since we have only 2 girls but maybe you can find more if you look for one of monster girls mangas made by kenko cross.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well a masochistic phoenix would be very fitting given their death and resurrection theme. Tbh, I could see one being a travel companion for MC since that would complement his getting ravished by every mon he sees.
Well the reason why phoenix as a mamono is only seeing outside of volcanos being married is they only desire to show them outside when the eternity of sex with their husband is over and so their heat of lust toned down enough to not pin him down all the time and fuck him. Would she die she would be so horny she would need an eternity for sex again to just being able to travel.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
A Phoenix? By any chance would she be a masochist?
She's cold and passive.

Most of the girls in MGE are switches.
There are... 5 full doms and about 10 full subs by my count, but overall most girls are switches.
===
It's fun reading through the encyclopedia and I compiled them for you.
These girls will not initiate sex, and even after getting together, their primary way of having sex is by either mind-control charm magicking you, or raising your lust to such unbearable levels you assault them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The rest of the girls are switches. They may dom you, and you can reverse them and turn them into subs, like Orc.
Almost every girl that's not a full sub has a reversal condition except for these girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ogre and ogre sub-species aren't included because ogre's are primal.
Their main race text says they'll submit to someone who can sexually outperform them, and the sub-species don't contradict that.

Remember, that's just based on what the encylopedia guy says, and he's an in-world character with his own biases. The girls aren't exactly like what he says so there's probably some variation. For the sake of discussion and everyone's shared understanding, I follow it.
===
Back to Phoenix.

Phoenix shows no sexual assertiveness.
In fact the man has to initiate and pursue relationships with her so she's passive. But that doesn't necessarily mean she's submissive sexually. Passive girls usually are submissive, but not so much in MGE.

A switch that leans sub is what I'd consider her.

Reactions: GoodJam
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes