4.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Jun 14, 2022
Yeah there's the succubi surrounding the dude, the succubi cooking for the other guy, and the succubi who vandalaized the sign. Then there's characters blocking the bridge in that area, and I've been everywhere else I can find.
Bruh.

Either your game is busted, or you have an incredible talent for not finding things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wergihq74hc

May 3, 2022
So I just want to confirm something. This is currently just a demo, right? There isn't anything more to do than getting the catgirl and the imp? I've completed all the quests, all that's left is to go north, however these 2 monsters are blocking it. Their dialogue changes when you have sex infront of them, but nothing else besides that.

Sep 1, 2018
So I just want to confirm something. This is currently just a demo, right? There isn't anything more to do than getting the catgirl and the imp? I've completed all the quests, all that's left is to go north, however these 2 monsters are blocking it. Their dialogue changes when you have sex infront of them, but nothing else besides that.
It is indeed just a demo with those two monsters recruitable.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I know right, it feels like the last three years passed in the blink of an eye.
funny really isn't it? back in school it felt like ages before even the next bloody month arrives, and now we are all adults and suddenly years pass by like it's nothing. it's like 10 years now since i finished school, yet it still feels like it happened last month, since i can clearly remember how i was dressed on that day and how we spend that day.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
funny really isn't it? back in school it felt like ages before even the next bloody month arrives, and now we are all adults and suddenly years pass by like it's nothing. it's like 10 years now since i finished school, yet it still feels like it happened last month, since i can clearly remember how i was dressed on that day and how we spend that day.
I know right. I remember being in school and waiting for the next expansion of Yugioh to come out. it felt like were were stuck with Pharoh's Servant forever. By the time Labyrinth of Nightmare came out I was happy to see anything new regardless of whether it was good or not.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Thread Updated: 2021-02-25

I made the assumption that it is still a demo and hadn't been updated in a long time. I don't feel like supporting even Kenkou Cross til the game is past demo status on patreon. If I misread the front page that's my bad though.

...and I see more of my favorites on the list of available girls...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

I made the assumption that it is still a demo and hadn't been updated in a long time. I don't feel like supporting even Kenkou Cross til the game is past demo status on patreon. If I misread the front page that's my bad though.

...and I see more of my favorites on the list of available girls...
Maybe he improved the game (at least I hope so) but for now there is only this demo released

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017

Maybe he improved the game (at least I hope so) but for now there is only this demo released
I'm willing to believe kenkou is working on it piece by piece, i mean, he is still first and foremost an author and artist. and his last 3 monster entries for his encyclopedia were Pyrow, Krampus, and Phoenix.

to put into perspective how many months were in-between them. Pyrow came out on November 30th 2021, Krampus on January the 3rd 2022. and Pheonix on September 30 2022.

he is most likely still working on the game and will (also most likely) only release additional info if he made substantial progress with it, i can understand if nobody wants to support a creator who hardly shows up in their feeds, even if it's someone with a reputation of diligence like Kenkou.

all we can really do is to wait and see if he'll announce something, up until then it's best to keep this game on the back-burner and entertain ourselves with something else. i know i have, decided to pick up my slack and continue my goal of playing trough the entire Yakuza/Like a Dragon series. with some wildermyth here and there.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes