4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Grey-Green

Aug 19, 2021
we really need to rename that tag or something, no, Kenkou didn't stop working on it or anything. that abandoned tag merely implies that it has been a long time since any news or updates have come along. in other words, the game is suffering from radio-silence right now.

the only good news we have is, that it's kenkou since he got a reputation of diligence and is most likely silently working on it and only says something til he made huge progress with it.
Maybe "Hibernating" instead?

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
we really need to rename that tag or something, no, Kenkou didn't stop working on it or anything. that abandoned tag merely implies that it has been a long time since any news or updates have come along. in other words, the game is suffering from radio-silence right now.

the only good news we have is, that it's kenkou since he got a reputation of diligence and is most likely silently working on it and only says something til he made huge progress with it.
Doesnt this site has a tag "On hold" or whatever?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

Still the money he takes from patreon are monthly.
If people start to pay him for every time he does an update things would be very different imo.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Still the money he takes from patreon are monthly.
If people start to pay him for every time he does an update things would be very different imo.
May or may not be. In beginning he said patreon is only to finance translation for overseafans so if there would be no one the game would be still developed as fast but english translation would take time.

BeenSolong

May 31, 2021
  1. What is your Favorite Monster, and why?
  2. if you would live in the world of MGE, what would you do? or try to do before ending up as someone's spouse
  3. Which monster would you actively try to avoid being married by? or in other terms, least favorite monster, and why?
  4. if you were to settle down in the world of MGE, do you have any place or location in particular in mind?
  5. Monogamy (married to one) or Harem life?
1. Lamia, They have awaken my hidden fetish, cuddle.
2. probably enjoying life.
3. Mindflayer, i don't want to be a squid... same goes to atla-nacha
4. maybe zipangu region.
5. monogamy

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
May or may not be. In beginning he said patreon is only to finance translation for overseafans so if there would be no one the game would be still developed as fast but english translation would take time.
Still I think he should respect his fans more.
It cost nothing to post two or three lines to say how things are going every month at least.
He should know how much his fans are waiting for more updates about his work.

frost1337

Jan 15, 2020
well, i dont think he does not care for his fans, had a few pm´s with him, i rather think it´s not realy worth for him to tell everystep he does, cuz it means he needs to pay for a translator that you can read what he writes anyway, he does not speak english as far as i regonized, the patreon posts are translated aswell from the translator he hired for the game. On ci-en he could do so but even there he does not, he also writes stuff on twitter or his Homepage. He just tells us when he makes progress, thats fine for me, as long as he tells us at least something once in a while. The Encyclopedia blog post he write some times just feel like he forces himself to do something, i admire that he puts his passion into the development of other species and the game at the same time. I´m fine with how he does things atm. After all we will have a new Demo soon most likely.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Good thing there are other monster girl games out there to pass some of the wait with. Still grinding away at MGQ Paradox myself lol.

HM108

May 2, 2019
Kenko just made a new post in his patreon 17 hours ago, sadly its look like just a new mamono species. I want to look at it but kemono are not updated yet.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
At least the new "is this really abandoned" or "rip it's abandoned" replies will add flavor, the "how do I fix this?" ones got a bit stale
Eh, perhaps. but they are equally annoying, they believe when reading "abandoned" that the game has ceased development, when, from my experience, Abandoned on this site merely means the game suffers from radio-silence and we hadn't heard anything from the developer in a long time.

Reactions: B2B2

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
This is what i mean when i say Kenkou is a Dedicated man. I mean hell. he's been creating Monstergirls and working on his world since 2007. granted. he said it himself in that post that he's picky about details, and cares more about bringing the world of MGE into the game and less about making a realistic game to make money with.

sure. that raises a few worries like "will the game still be fun?" but. he really gives you that feeling he's one of those people that do it for the art, doesn't he? i just hope he can make his dream a reality and properly create the world of MGE to explore and meet. i fell in love with this setting and would love any opportunity to explore it. the day this game releases can't come soon enough.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes