4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Speaking of back burner, I haven't checked in on MGQ Paradox for a while now. Guess I'll play through whatever's available.
The new game won't be translated for over a year at least. If you are referring to the other two than go for it as long you've already played the VN.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Greily

Death9128

Aug 12, 2020
If anyone is having an erro like this, you need to press "Ctrl +E" and change "name code"(?) from defalt to "932 japanese", this serves to extracting any game that has file names in japanese as far as i know of, i hope it helps
Where do i do this? Is it in my files or somewhere eles

ipselanto

Dec 30, 2022
Ugh, ok, thanks, the first issue has been resolved. Should have really looked at the latest comments. But reading 70+ pages of a language that is not native to me is difficult. And besides the previous one, there is another problem. The game started, but only the down and right arrows work. And the space button.
I hope the translator is up to the task...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

horace18

Sep 7, 2017
Ugh, ok, thanks, the first issue has been resolved. Should have really looked at the latest comments. But reading 70+ pages of a language that is not native to me is difficult. And besides the previous one, there is another problem. The game started, but only the down and right arrows work. And the space button.
I hope the translator is up to the task...
A problem different from the usual one???? Pog

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Abandoned, so did kenkou cross stop working on it or what?
we really need to rename that tag or something, no, Kenkou didn't stop working on it or anything. that abandoned tag merely implies that it has been a long time since any news or updates have come along. in other words, the game is suffering from radio-silence right now.

the only good news we have is, that it's kenkou since he got a reputation of diligence and is most likely silently working on it and only says something til he made huge progress with it.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes