4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
She's cold and passive.

Most of the girls in MGE are switches.
There are... 5 full doms and about 10 full subs by my count, but overall most girls are switches.
===
It's fun reading through the encyclopedia and I compiled them for you.
These girls will not initiate sex, and even after getting together, their primary way of having sex is by either mind-control charm magicking you, or raising your lust to such unbearable levels you assault them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The rest of the girls are switches. They may dom you, and you can reverse them and turn them into subs, like Orc.
Almost every girl that's not a full sub has a reversal condition except for these girls.
Ogre and ogre sub-species aren't included because ogre's are primal.
Their main race text says they'll submit to someone who can sexually outperform them, and the sub-species don't contradict that.

Remember, that's just based on what the encylopedia guy says, and he's an in-world character with his own biases. The girls aren't exactly like what he says so there's probably some variation. For the sake of discussion and everyone's shared understanding, I follow it.
===
Back to Phoenix.

Phoenix shows no sexual assertiveness.
In fact the man has to initiate and pursue relationships with her so she's passive. But that doesn't necessarily mean she's submissive sexually. Passive girls usually are submissive, but not so much in MGE.

A switch that leans sub is what I'd consider her.
Thank you for making the dom/ sub list. I personally love the Ogre above all of the other monster girls. It's too bad abou thte phoenix as I could see whipping her, having her faint and then being "Reborn" ready to take another beating.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
You Forgot a Couple
Amazoness? Isn't her whole thing that she's a role reversal.
She's got no explicit sub-switch but just like how IRL some girls are aggressive and most girls passive. The opposite of that is that some girls are passive, most girls are aggressive.

Arachne.
Apophis
Dark Elf
Girtablilu
Griffon

Those. I agree with. I did... forget entirely. Apophis specifically.

Hornet though has a sub-switch. It's when she gets kidnapped by Honey Bees.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It's too bad abou thte phoenix as I could see whipping her, having her faint and then being "Reborn" ready to take another beating.
Nah not really happen. Once she dies you go up in flames too and then you are both little children on the border to becomming teenagers where she is frantically having sex with you for the next centuries, growing up with you again while fucking and some century after you both are full grown adults again she has cooled off enough again that she could travel with you whith only be ready to fuck you any time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
How do i fix this? I have VX ACE already
They're coming after you.

The answer :
if you use winrar which is the program i use you will open the compressed file of the game click on (options) then go to the tab (name encoding) and select (932 (ANSI / OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS) do not close winrar extract the game from there.
if you don't switch to japanese some files will be extracted with characters like that.
View attachment 1074729
which is why in the error photo it says that no audio file was found.

• Haha
Reactions: Zvectar

Owned by Stella

Apr 8, 2018
They're coming after you.

The answer :
That didn't really solve it for me since i'm not using winrar, but the post below that did point out that the cause of the issue is with the language. Thanks to that i simply just changed my system locale to Japanese (Japan), extract again, and now i can play it, thanks!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
That didn't really solve it for me since i'm not using winrar, but the post below that did point out that the cause of the issue is with the language. Thanks to that i simply just changed my system locale to Japanese (Japan), extract again, and now i can play it, thanks!
This is basic knowledge for every japanese game zipped btw. This is not a special issue for this game only.

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
Here, I'll tell you what to do. Get ready, this is going to blow your mind:

You know the crossroads, where there's a Succubus and a shopkeeper to the right?
Yeah there's the succubi surrounding the dude, the succubi cooking for the other guy, and the succubi who vandalaized the sign. Then there's characters blocking the bridge in that area, and I've been everywhere else I can find.

kali7244

Jan 5, 2020
Does anyone have the audio file that I can download by itself because whenever I try to download it from the main page it just keeps getting corrupted

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
i think we reached a new record on "lazy user confuses forum with google" is reading a thread really that difficult or has everyone suddenly become an-alphabetic?

It's the new age of "friendly community" disguised as entitled (spoon feed me the answer/s) you have to help me, it's the "neighborly" (nice) thing to do.

Call someone out on laziness? Man, that person's an asshole!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not so fast, we have new people joining this community every day as well as people who haven't played through the game that are avoiding spoiling it for themselves.

Reactions: Greily
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes