4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I mean, there are things like the cockroach girls
If Devil Bug is included in the game, the encounter will still definitely be scripted.

Very unlikely she'll make it though.

Devil Bug's whole thing is that she likes dirty smelly guys, and dirty living environments where she can swarm the guy she likes. This doesn't really work with a guy who's on an adventure. Remember. Win or lose they become your wife, so it's not like you can encounter her, and then leave her.

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
I don't think the game will be that open.

KC already said each girl takes a metric ass ton of effort to make. You think he'll make any of the girls missable? No. That's not likely. Also remember. Your sexual partners are your wives. Each encounter with a monster girl is a special one since they'll stay with you forever, after fucking them. Random encounters with monster girls are not going to happen. They'll all be scripted, just like werecat and Imp.
1. I'm aware of him saying that.
2. No and happy about how I met with the Werecat and its unique design for said character. I'm also aware of the beautiful fact of them being wives forever.
3. As for the Random encounter thing I guess that may not happen KC's very detailed with each bio and the work he put into the demo is proof of that. (Note: I was hoping to run into a Demon or Wight myself.)

But who knows you could be correct about it being a game designer yourself from what I have seen after playing the game again last week it was just wishful thinking on my part.

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
currently dealing with either a bug or missing file ???????? Errno::ENOENT ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????: No such file or directory - Audio/BGM/BGM ??? ** backtrace: (eval):1:in 'bgm_play'(eval):in 'play'( Scene_Title ): 134:in 'play_title_music'( Scene_Title ): 18:in 'start'(????????):900:in 'start'(Scene_Base):12:in 'main'(SceneManager ):22:in 'run'( Main(????):62:in 'block in <main>':1:in 'block in rgss_main':1:in 'loop':1:in 'rgs_main'( Main(????) ):62:in '<main>'ruby:in 'eval' PS::Took me a while to type the entire message code by hand

deadeyeincb

Nov 24, 2018
i did think my game here has a different problem with others, could extracting under japanese locale cause this to happen?

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
It's always people with 1-3 posts too.
Come on, guys, be nice. We were all noobs who didn't know how to import save files or do game alterations at one point... this forum should be where we help each other, not bark at the noobs. And I'm not tryna attack anyone here, I'm just saying let's all be friends and enjoy the terato life together in peace.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
this is like 2 years now since the last demo.
I dont really sure now if this gonna be monster girl island 2 (in sarcasm way).
I have as much faith in KC as Luka does in Ilias (Only one ch 2 of MGQ so plz no spoil)

Gods I hope not. MGI had so much potential... but KC IS a seriously dedicated artist and he takes his time with new content generally, so I'm optimistic.
Agreed, I am sure he has Ilias's favor. The creator of Monster Girl Island on the otherhand... They are wherever Ilias sends the humans she doesn't want in her heaven.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I have as much faith in KC as Luka does in Ilias (Only one ch 2 of MGQ so plz no spoil)
Considering i never played MGQ, which surprises me honestly, given my signature, i'm guessing you mean to say with that you got tons of trust in KC. to which i say. me too. as a saying goes here in my country. i'd place my hand in the fire for that guy.

well. better go play that game in a marathon session before one of us drops one hint too many.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He does not know and probably does not want to know. *Faith in Ilias remains stable*

Considering i never played MGQ, which surprises me honestly, given my signature, i'm guessing you mean to say with that you got tons of trust in KC. to which i say. me too. as a saying goes here in my country. i'd place my hand in the fire for that guy.

well. better go play that game in a marathon session before one of us drops one hint too many.
That is exactly what I mean. I believe KC is going to create one of the greatest monster girl games ever made but it's going to take Tower of Trample amount of time. I don't mean as in delays but in terms of legitimate production time.

As far as Monster Girl Quest, you should definitely give it a play. It is the longest h game ever made in terms of dialogue and can stand on it's own even without it's h scenes. MGQ is very linear so I suggest giving Chaosmalestrom's let's play of it a watch. He's a lot like Chuggaconroy:

Reactions: RoadAnarchy
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes