4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
This is main reason why i dislike ya most of you people Kenko_cross isn't just a game dev
They also have Books there working on as well as other contracts that need more attention so before ya say anything get your finger out of your ass and understand not everyone has luxury to sit on there arses doing nothing.

If got no clue shatap you .

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is main reason why i dislike ya most of you people Kenko_cross isn't just a game dev
They also have Books there working on as well as other contracts that need more attention so before ya say anything get your finger out of your ass and understand not everyone has luxury to sit on there arses doing nothing.

If got no clue shatap you .
Nobody is saying KC isn't doing anything, just that we want more progress reports. Also, given that last we heard he was still looking to add every monster girl to the game which means he should focus on the game to prevent further increasing his workload.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
<arms folded, scowling> Well, maybe KC is our collective deity, maybe not... but if he wants my worship, there will be a pregnancy tag on this game sooner or later. Do that and truck-kun can have my @$$ because KC will own my soul (and my condolences... more artwork to the poor guy's already-crushing workload). :coffee:;)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So since i just recently discovered KC and this titan of a game he is making i wanted to ask,who will translate this game?I mean from the few messages ive read this game will be BIG and it will surpass any other just in terms of pure size.So who is going to be the unfortunate soul who decides to TL this beast of a game(When it releases ofc).

tablefliper

Aug 1, 2019
So since i just recently discovered KC and this titan of a game he is making i wanted to ask,who will translate this game?I mean from the few messages ive read this game will be BIG and it will surpass any other just in terms of pure size.So who is going to be the unfortunate soul who decides to TL this beast of a game(When it releases ofc).
KC says he is using supporter money to hire translators and pay staff for the game. As to who the translators are, I don't know.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
KC says he is using supporter money to hire translators and pay staff for the game. As to who the translators are, I don't know.
Oh well thats nice.At least MGE wont be one of those games that never get TLed and just have every fun coping about it actually being TLed one day.Anyways appreciate it

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
This is great news. I am surprised the makers of MGQ Paradox Chapter 3 haven't done this too.
There are circles that don't have interest on spending money to translate their games.
Who knows the reason, but for sure to Toro Toro when they finish a game or a manga or whatever their gain is really high.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TiaTheVaporeon

Apr 24, 2023
I have a bit of a problem, I just installed the game, as well as the required RPG maker, and, it says "Errno::ENOENT", saying that no such file or directory - Audio/bgm/bgm ??? exists, (eval):1:in 'bgm_play'(eval):1:in 'play'(scene_title):134:in 'play_title_music'(Scene_Title ):18:in 'start'(?????????):900:in 'start'(Scene_Base ):12:in 'main'(SceneManager ):22:in etc. etc., not sure if anyone else has this issue, it seems to be missing something, I can't start the game because of this missing directory/file, the directory audio/bgm/bgm exists, I checked, it exists! But the game says it does not, I think it's the files used for the start of the game? I installed RPG Maker VXAce, not sure if I need to just have RPGVXAce, instead of the RPG maker... With the maker, it works just fine to START the game, but, the moment it tries to play the music, it just, stops, giving me this error

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
it might be because your game directory is too long, try move the folder away
can't word it properly, so i'll just give example

put it the folder right away after the drive
D:\gameFolderHere

Shanic

May 14, 2017
I don't know if you already figured out how, but this should do the trick:
  • When extracting the file, open the Winrar and press Ctrl+E, option 932...Japanese, without this the name encoding will be broken and the game will not run
  • RPG Tucool VX Ace RTP = RPG Maker VX Ace RTP

BaasB Could you add this information in the installation part? Many people have problems with this part.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I don't know if you already figured out how, but this should do the trick:
  • When extracting the file, open the Winrar and press Ctrl+E, option 932...Japanese, without this the name encoding will be broken and the game will not run
  • RPG Tucool VX Ace RTP = RPG Maker VX Ace RTP

BaasB Could you add this information in the installation part? Many people have problems with this part.

And unfortunately, people will still ask. You could put it in big bold letters, and they'd not read, so is the power of laziness.

But good on you getting it on the First page. (no sarcasm intended with this, it's unfortunately slightly for naught, keyword slightly).

Reactions: Taisha and Shanic

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
LS47
I read your review of the game. I disagree with you, but first, I wanted to say I appreciate you taking the time, to sit down and write out your thoughts the way you did! While your opinion was ultimately negative, it wasn't disrespectful, and I could follow your reasoning.

Now, I think the reasoning is flawed and you made some mistakes, but at the end of the day, it could just be that the game isn't the kind of experience you want. I'll elaborate on that soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
last update directly about the RPG was on February 5th where he mentioned getting some team members. Still, gonna be taking a while, and personally I doubt it'll ever actually be finished if he really intends to add every race

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
last update directly about the RPG was on February 5th where he mentioned getting some team members. Still, gonna be taking a while, and personally I doubt it'll ever actually be finished if he really intends to add every race
Yeah, but if they do finish the game then it would literally become a new form of art as it would be legendary

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
LS47
I read your review of the game. I disagree with you, but first, I wanted to say I appreciate you taking the time, to sit down and write out your thoughts the way you did! While your opinion was ultimately negative, it wasn't disrespectful, and I could follow your reasoning.

Now, I think the reasoning is flawed and you made some mistakes, but at the end of the day, it could just be that the game isn't the kind of experience you want. I'll elaborate on that soon.

Hi, and thank you for taking the time to give me concrete answers for my review. It's a nice change of pace from the Teraurge thread where everyone is speedrunning trying to get banned for incivility.

After reading your answer, I can confirm you're right by saying this isn't probably the experience for me. I guess after playing MGQ and knowing about KC's involvment in it I expected kind of the same thing and was dissapointed.

To be honest, I haven't read all of MGE back when I played this game, and I still haven't by now, so I'll admit this is due to my ignorance about KC's universe.

I, as a simple player, have no way of knowing that if I'm not actively following KC's content and happened to land on the post where he actually said that. I went into this game completely blind of anything except my own expectations. Although I do appreciate him wanting to try something completely different. I too would be quite annoyed if a project I worked on started derailing into something I didn't like.

As for the gameplay, I'm not gonna quote you and say you're probably right about the mechanics. I haven't played this game in a while, so my memories might be wrong, but I didn't want to write this review right after playing MGE as I didn't want to be overly harsh due to my frustration towards this game.

Although I do want to say, I don't know if the game never explicitely tells you how to do it, or if I'm just stupid, but I never found a way to skip the combat scenes. They kept dragging on and on and that's what frustrated me after a while. If the combat scenes are the content as you say, then I'm even less impressed by this game.

Okay, so if I got the girls in the end, it means I won? So, uhh... Yay, I guess? It never felt like I won at the very least, or maybe I'm didn't understand what was going on at all. Which means that either I'm dumb as a sack of bricks, or the game poorly telegraphs its intent.

I assume you're talking about the text that appears when you try a move to "damage" your opponent. In that case, yeah probably. I was more referring to the actual illustrations that go with the victory and defeat H scenes.

Okay then, this explains a few things. But again, I as a player have no way to know those intents unless I actively followed KCs on this social media pages and learn that those were the actual intended experience. And as a player, I shouldn't care about that. The only thing that ultimately matters is what is inside the game, and if the game poorly transcribes those intentions, then that's on KC's fault. Although I do admit reading your paragraph cleared out some confusions I had about the story, so it's not as bad as I originally thought.

And about the two side characters, I guess it just comes down to preferences, and we'll just have to agree to disagree on the cat girl, then. If you liked them, all the more power to you. I didn't, and just voiced my concerns in my review, that's all there is to it.

Yeah, I don't remember how you're supposed to do that. Or I guess I did back when I played it, but I just wanted to win to try to earn some XP (if that's possible in this game)? Sorry, my memory is quite bad, it's been a while since I played this game but it left a sour taste in my mouth. I understand it's not for me, so I've postponed posting a review until yesterday.

And I don't know how to properly end my comment, so bye.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes