4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
This game is already shaping up to be good, but I think the battle system needs a bit of work. Things are way too stacked against you
I think they're stacked weirdly, since to win you both need to be at 100% love. You can't just pump and dump.

Reactions: bigblack

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
As a non-native english speaker, the translation seems a bit weird.

Is it only me ?

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017
If people want monster girls with more rpg element, better look at monster girl quest paradox. This game look promising but at the moment it's pretty empty (as expected for a demo)

krikroune

Mar 28, 2020
alright everyone getting errors get: RPG Maker XP runtime package

have you turned your system to japanese, unicode and location?
I'll do it, but i don't understand why i have this kind of problem all of sudden, as i didn't have it with other japanese games... I never needed to change my settings and japanese signs showed normally...

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I think they're stacked weirdly, since to win you both need to be at 100% love. You can't just pump and dump.
That is weird, but for me there are things like the MC just being all around slower than the girls when it comes to actions, as well as the girls basically being able to attack you twice depending on what actions you take, along with actions seeing way too pricey. There's more I could point out, but I won't drag the thread down.

Reactions: BeenSolong

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
That is weird, but for me there are things like the MC just being all around slower than the girls when it comes to actions, as well as the girls basically being able to attack you twice depending on what actions you take, along with actions seeing way too pricey. There's more I could point out, but I won't drag the thread down.
I think it fits, narratively. The monster girls are supposed to be way more dangerous than the humans are. That's why most of the humans you run into run away or hide so often. That said, it's not like you can really fail in this game, even if you submit to a girl after losing to her you just wake up in bed (so far at least). So, basically I think it's supposed to be like that.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I think it fits, narratively. The monster girls are supposed to be way more dangerous than the humans are. That's why most of the humans you run into run away or hide so often. That said, it's not like you can really fail in this game, even if you submit to a girl after losing to her you just wake up in bed (so far at least). So, basically I think it's supposed to be like that.
See I get where you're coming from, but it feels irritating to have so many things stacked against you. From what I took of the tutorial mentioning the Love Meter is that you get different dialogue (The Werecat will constantly take jabs at you if she beats you on the first go around)depending on if you can get the girl to 100% before you. I just barely did that with the Imp and a lot of it I'd wager is down to RNG, which I personally find irritating. I'm just not a fan of when games seemingly set you up for failure.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
See I get where you're coming from, but it feels irritating to have so many things stacked against you. From what I took of the tutorial mentioning the Love Meter is that you get different dialogue (The Werecat will constantly take jabs at you if she beats you on the first go around)depending on if you can get the girl to 100% before you. I just barely did that with the Imp and a lot of it I'd wager is down to RNG, which I personally find irritating. I'm just not a fan of when games seemingly set you up for failure.
There's a cheat for this, interactions can be done as quickly as you get into the menus. Those may get 20 affection up on the monster girl. They're also unique for each position in the game to boot. Finally, orgasming not only raises your love but also the monster girls a great deal as well. So long as she is above a hundred she will get the infatuation notice before the MC. Meaning you've won, I won most of my encounters. Finally aim for syncing up your orgasms with hers if you're in coitus. You'll get a neat scene and you'll also downplay some of the downsides of orgasming.

Most of all just enjoy the game, the girls enjoy fucking, the narrative says this is meant to be a casual if fun about monster girls enjoying their time with you, the MC. Talk with the minor NPCs watch your girls get up fired by the lewd things going on all around and just enjoy your time with her. Make sure to support it on Patreon as well if you like this.

Last edited:

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
There's a cheat for this, interactions can be done as quickly as you get into the menus. Those may get 20 affection up on the monster girl. They're also unique for each position in the game to boot. Finally, orgasming not only raises your love but also the monster girls a great deal as well. So long as she is above a hundred she will get the infatuation notice before the MC. Meaning you've won, I won most of my encounters. Finally aim for syncing up your orgasms with hers if you're in coitus. You'll get a neat scene and you'll also downplay some of the downsides of orgasming.
I actually managed to get the Imp to 100 first, so there was that at least. What downsides do you avoid if you can sync up orgasms?

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I actually managed to get the Imp to 100 first, so there was that at least. What downsides do you avoid if you can sync up orgasms?
Instead of the girl getting free taps on your love meter they have a much slower refilling action bar and if there is action from them they take extra love as well. Of course this only applies in coitus, you can't sync them up anywhere else. A few extra tips, if you're not quick on the keyboard I can under this being a bit difficult if you're not using slow. (I didn't and still 'won' "battles" so the game is very possible if you learn the system.) Keep an eye on the dialogue, try to catch how the girl is responding to certain attacks. Also sitting on dialogue disables the action time if you need to slow things down, so there's that too.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
as I have both pshycal versions of MGE books , I go wait this go be done and of course will be my top priority while Paradox part 3 not comes

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes