Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Are you using the 0.2.43 or 0.2.43a build.
One of the links was not correct and pointed to the old file, sorry about that.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Are you using the 0.2.43 or 0.2.43a build.
One of the links was not correct and pointed to the old file, sorry about that.
sdgg.png
First time playing the game lol, don't know if this is the first thing I should see when press new game.
The saveData.dat is working, but only on 0.2.43a, normal 0.2.43 doesn't work

Reactions: James Eveleth

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
Okay I'm going to make this just in case if anyone was a littlie confuse... So to fix the grey screen bug go to the folder where the game is and take the save.dat and preference.dat and put that in C:\Users\YOUR_PC_USER_NAME_HERE\AppData\LocalLow\Tiny Devil Studio\Monster Girl Hunt
There is a note that says this but could've explain it better for people who didn't understand your welcome after you do that start game and push continue and it should be fixed!

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
0244Ripped.png
We could really use your help funding the game!

0.2.44 Changelog

Contest Winner outfits in
  • Kate outfit (Patron only)
  • Cat outfit (Desert Biggys)
  • Amanita outfit (Desert Biggys)
Misc changes
  • Space can now advance through conversations
  • Mouse based movement has been implemented
  • Auto run option added to the options menu
  • Right click now opens pause menu
  • Fixed some dialogue issues
  • Fixed Memory image size bug
  • Fixed options menu issues

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Help...I can't get any encounters when running around. Only NPC Battles. I've been using the Cow since the beginning, and then bought the Golem later on, yet i did not manage to hit any random girl encounters.
There is a bug using mouse movement that has been addressed in the upcoming 0.2.45 update.
For now, use the WASD movement and you should be golden.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Monster Girl Hunt 0.2.45 out now for Silver patron and up!
0245Salamander2.png

Changelog
  • Spiked Salamander Added!!!
  • Nude and aroused poses + 7 outfits.
  • 2 events to get you started with her.
  • Fixed bug where mouse movement did not trigger encounters.
  • Dairy Cow apron outfit (Patron Reward)(Location - Blowingrock)
  • Dryad Business outfit (Patron Reward)(Location - Blowingrock)
  • Added The Merchant (Halloween outfit vendor) to the Monster Archive in your journal

Jan 15, 2021
So what is the big difference between patreon versions and public ones? Do we only get the public ones in here, that have cut content?

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
So what is the big difference between patreon versions and public ones? Do we only get the public ones in here, that have cut content?
Only be the public version will be available here. Right now the only difference is different outfits for Kate and a cheat menu which reduces the grind, but no actual cut content.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
0.2.45 is now public!
0.2.46 is now out for silver and up!
Support the development at
!
View attachment 1205353
What about those of us using SubscribeStar?

Edit: It looks like the SS account is no longer active. Sigh. Just unsubscribed there and need to look at Patreon. I really dislike adding new projects in the last half of the month, but it has to be done. ;-)

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
What about those of us using SubscribeStar?

Edit: It looks like the SS account is no longer active. Sigh. Just unsubscribed there and need to look at Patreon. I really dislike adding new projects in the last half of the month, but it has to be done. ;-)
Sorry about that. Patreon seems to be the preferred method by about 99% of users, which I assume is why in the many months of running it I never got past the required 5 subscribers for it to actually become reoccurring payment.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
When this game is fully released, will it be put up on Steam like so many indie adult games are these days? I'm not a Patreon user, but I'd like to support this game somehow...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sorry about that. Patreon seems to be the preferred method by about 99% of users, which I assume is why in the many months of running it I never got past the required 5 subscribers for it to actually become reoccurring payment.
It's ok. I'm just so used to choosing SS when the option exists that I forgot to check to see if it was active. I also thought, "There's a sister in this game. Just in case..." Oh well, you get an extra $3 this month for my mistake! Buy yourself something nice.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes