peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
im stuck with the sphinx side quest im in the store but after the first cutsean with the tarp comment the objective didnt change can someone please help?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
im stuck with the sphinx side quest im in the store but after the first cutsean with the tarp comment the objective didnt change can someone please help?
Keep checking other stores, you have to search around stores to see if you can make anything work for her

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
Quest log could definitely use a little more exposition. How am I supposed to remember/know where Natra is to access the new content?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Bunny Bar is finally open!

---------------
Changelog
-Bunny Bar in Blowingrock is now open!
-Bunny 'Official' Release
-4 new Bunny events (1 Patron only)
-1 repurposed Bunny event
-3 more Bunny outfits

BunnyRelease.png

DAgger1000

Apr 26, 2020
I'm having the same issues for two of the bunny bar scenes that I had with the first sphinx scene (namely not unlocking in the memories) and even though I have the patreon version of the game I can't access the patron exclusive scene

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
About the moves, Is the only random thing which moves they start with, are they guaranteed to learn everything in the list of moves they can learn, and if the move has an upgraded form, is it guaranteed to get that upgrade, if not, is there an NPC where you can change your moves in the game, I'd rather only have 1 of every monster girl, and not having to rely on luck for a good set of moves, to balance it you should make it cost quite a bit of money, 500 per move upgrade sounds fair.

Also, once you get a monster girl to a high enough level, please make it so it unlocks their dialogue in a journal section too, it's too easy to permanently miss dialogue because you forgot to talk to them when at specific love levels, and catching a new one doesn't help since it gives the dialogue of the highest love level for that species you reached.

Last edited:

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
I'm having the same issues for two of the bunny bar scenes that I had with the first sphinx scene (namely not unlocking in the memories) and even though I have the patreon version of the game I can't access the patron exclusive scene
Hotfix for it is out on Patreon and Subscribestar

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
About the moves, Is the only random thing which moves they start with, are they guaranteed to learn everything in the list of moves they can learn, and if the move has an upgraded form, is it guaranteed to get that upgrade, if not, is there an NPC where you can change your moves in the game, I'd rather only have 1 of every monster girl, and not having to rely on luck for a good set of moves, to balance it you should make it cost quite a bit of money, 500 per move upgrade sounds fair.

Also, once you get a monster girl to a high enough level, please make it so it unlocks their dialogue in a journal section too, it's too easy to permanently miss dialogue because you forgot to talk to them when at specific love levels, and catching a new one doesn't help since it gives the dialogue of the highest love level for that species you reached.
Moves - Random to start with, each has 5 different moves they can learn, but only 4 slots. The idea of a trainer has been floated before, but if we do it, it wont be till after we upgrade the battle code

Dialogue - Its on the misc to do list. Can't say when that would go in, though.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Moves - Random to start with, each has 5 different moves they can learn, but only 4 slots. The idea of a trainer has been floated before, but if we do it, it wont be till after we upgrade the battle code

Dialogue - Its on the misc to do list. Can't say when that would go in, though.
Alright, and will the max level of the monster girls always be 20? It just seems weird to have that be the max level.

Will the monster girl max love level increase later so we can get more scenes with them?

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Alright, and will the max level of the monster girls always be 20? It just seems weird to have that be the max level.

Will the monster girl max love level increase later so we can get more scenes with them?
Those are automatic processes already coded in so I don't have to even mess with it.
Love level cap goes up by 2 (1 scene for every 2 love levels) and battle level cap goes up to max wild encounter level + 3 additional levels.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes