BrunoPG

Aug 24, 2020
i just got to gapers, so, just asking, is the bunny actually capturable in this version or is she only available at the bar? If she isn't available to capture yet, will she ever be?

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
i just got to gapers, so, just asking, is the bunny actually capturable in this version or is she only available at the bar? If she isn't available to capture yet, will she ever be?
She will only ever be at the bar, but considering she will get a lot of events, she will probably have more events at the end than any other girl.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
MonsterGirlHunt-TINYDEVILSTUDIO-0.2.75Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
We at Tiny Devil Studio are not affiliated with these uploads and do not ensure safety of these files.
We cannot help you if you experience issues as we do not know and will not test if these files have been tampered with or contain
malicious code.
You can get our updates free through our F95 and Itch.io pages.

Reactions: Antoris

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
We at Tiny Devil Studio are not affiliated with these uploads and do not ensure safety of these files.
We cannot help you if you experience issues as we do not know and will not test if these files have been tampered with or contain
malicious code.
You can get our updates free through our F95 and Itch.io pages.
Hi Tiny Devil Studios!

I am so glad you reached out to us - we take all feedback and criticism incredibly seriously. It helps us nurture relationships with developers and admins of F95 alike. We want to be in a symbiotic agreement where all parties benefit from one another's reach to further develop their goals and ambitions.

That reminds me of this one time I was walking down the street amidts a terrible winter. Protected by the thick layer of insulated clothing I marched on towards my destination - I was visiting my sick grandma, whom I was the only relative left in the same city. As I was passing the large oak of the nearby park, I noticed a peculiar, dark shape perching on the tree's massive spindly branch. Being the curious creature that I am I approached it, only to discover that it was, in fact, an owl. Visibly old, but still sitting proudly, overlooking the city from its vista point.

I was to disregard the bird and move on with my mission, when I suddenly heard it speak up:

- Hoo. Hoo.

Confused, I looked at it, asking:

- What is that you want me to tell, the elder one? What secrets do you know?

The owl looked at me with its starry eyes and responded:

- Hoo. Hoo asked.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Can some 1 spear some saves because my pc broke and didnt expected that was ssd
I cant provide a save cause all of mine are development saves, but I have seen people put em out there in previous posts, so maybe do a bit of backtracking on the forum. Sorry I couldn't help.

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
So what is the status? Last time I played the golem was implemented. Have they added new sex scenes for existing old monsters? Is there anal scenes? Thank you! :D

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes