Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
If replaying is your preference that's fine, but I have a save update system in place that should allow you to continue where you left off at.

Other then that, thanks! Google auto correct only goes so far and I apparently don't catch these things all that well.
I used the save update system to test if it works and it worked fine but apart from that i rather start a new save so i wont miss anything that got updated, as long as the game isnt too big its not that much of a hassle.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Wow, I really am mindblown by how fast you do those updates. Not only that, but where some people would just do a bugfix and call it a day, you add fun new content and Quality of Life features. The costumes are a nice addition, as are the scenes that now trigger on events. As heavy1handed mentioned, placing the first backrub event a bit earlier will add some more pacing to Nim's progression.

I used my old save and had no problems with it. The only bugs I found were two places in Nim's first backrub event where she calls you "Player" instead of your chosen name. Attaching a screenshot of the first instance below.

Also, for some reason I can't enter the house at the bottom of the second map. Don't know if it's intentional or not(it's not barred by a sign and every house so far has been open). Maybe the mushroom girl's costume is in there since I made a list of the houses, checked it twice and still couldn't find if she's been naughty or nice it.

This was a pretty fun update. Since I'm used to waiting a couple of months for an update with medium content, getting bite-sized chunks every few weeks is refreshing, to say the least. I loved the little jokes peppered in, the shut-in caught me by surprise :LOL: (I wonder if he'll be a shopkeeper or a quest giver in a future update...) The map and quick travel options made backtracking so much easier. The costumes are a nice addition, adding some variety to the way the girls look and finding them adds a nice incentive for the player to explore every nook and cranny in the world. With that said, it might become a bit too hard once the maps become too large, so giving the player the option to purchase them/giving hints where to find them in future builds might be an idea worth looking into.

Keep up the good work! It sounds like next weekend's update will be a blast!
The goal is a two to four week update schedule, some systems will just take longer unfortunately. There will actually be an update next weekend with more events! I decided I was far enough ahead on code work to pump out event stuff.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
where do I copy the save file?
If you are just trying to make a backup, copy them anywhere you want to, it's just a precaution. If you are converting from the old save locations in 0.1.1 check change log 0.1.2.

Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
Do you have the 0.1.3c or 0.1.3d? C was pulling data from an old version of the mission system so it couldn't tell that you were progressing. If not it's auto capture with a guaranteed catch on the fifth failed attempt.
Yeah guess i was using c, will re-dl, shame for the farm though hahaha

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone have any idea where the mushroom girl's costume is? I've searched through the whole map so many times and still haven't been able to find it. Here are the locations for the other two costumes, if anyone is struggling with them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes