3.60 star(s) 25 Votes
D

Deleted member 1999958

The story is ok, the lewd scenes are ok, but nothing amazing.

If you take it for what it is, you're good, but if you expect more perversion, more originality, girls going full nympho...yeah, you can forget, we're talking about redamz here.

The most perverted girls so far were Renge, Eris and Shuri, and that was still verry "vanilla"...yeah even Shuri.

Maybe a more extreme game will come one day (i freaking hope) but it will not be from him and clearly not on steam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charisk192

Sep 2, 2018
Dunno when it takes him 1-2 weeks to add 2 full animated lewd scene, why cant he add some more nudity or quicky sexual stuff in the build? I wanna see more boobs! More pervert lesbian stuff. Some quick handjob, blowjob, tease... And ofc let us love Ara.

It has a lot of potentional and still my fav game but Redamz pls less talk more sexual stuff. You can also write a book about that in your old ages when u will be grandpa.
Well, he has said this before "It's not a sex game for you to just fuck everyone, it's a story game in which you can fuck".
So yeah, we will get lore, interactions and fun things to do, besides just sex.

Reactions: naoc
D

Deleted member 1999958

This game had watersports, titfucks, anilingus and anal so far. That is quite the intense vanilla.
I'm talking about behavior between the characters, sex positions, i don't know, it seems it's supposed to be cute sex without anything too weird, they are "MONSTER" girls, you can make a lot of crazy stuff, and yet, redamz's imagination seems kind of, limited ?

Or maybe his animation skills are, and it impacts everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: naoc

justhereforh

Aug 27, 2019
this chapter in a nutshell (Spoilers) , farann becomes arara and goes full evil on you , Ara friendzones you , trap befriends you then betrays you , Ai is suddenly the main antagonist .
also talking to all her spirits on both nights was a waste of time , it didnt affect the story ?

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
this chapter in a nutshell (Spoilers) , farann becomes arara and goes full evil on you , Ara friendzones you , trap befriends you then betrays you , Ai is suddenly the main antagonist .
also talking to all her spirits on both nights was a waste of time , it didnt affect the story ?
if you join a house and back to main map/village the spirits respawn, waste of time probably.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

Intro:
Polishing, debugging and testing went on for a bit too long and there's no way I can make Veera's scene as good as it can be in 5 days, so I've decided to just release now and add the lewd scenes in an update soon.
This build has the full chapter besides the 2 new lewd scenes, those will be added in an update soon, most likely early September.
Please refrain from posting story spoilers in comments, there's a spoilers channel in the discord for that.

About this build:

I'm so so so sorry.
Just that.
Save often.
And again, sorry. I know the wait for ch5 will suck.

FAQ

I found a bug, what do I do?
I'll try to fix any major bugs found asap. Just report them in comments or PM if you need to go into more detail.
Does this build contain all chapters?
Yes
Can I use my prologue save?
Yes, it'll be loaded automatically unless you formatted your pc or something.
Last thing I played was x, what do I do next?
Make it night with your phone and go sleep.
Where do I go next?
Points of interest are usually on the Map (press M), if you don't see any, try returning to the village.
When this build ends the game will return you to the titlescreen.
When will the new lewd scenes be added?
Soon, they are already partially in and you can already unlock all the flags, so they'll be Gallery ready after your playthrough.
Saves are hard to keep track of!
I know, I'm considering a number of options to improve them in the future.
Wasn't the chapter called something else before?
Yes, but I asked a lot of people and this name is better.
How do I make money?
Fastest way is to get ingredients and get Faranne to cook for you, then sell the food to Sayuri.
What do I do with the file I downloaded?
You need to open the file (shouldn't need any additional software) and move the folder inside wherever you want, your desktop is fine.
After that, open the new folder and double click the MGI icon.
How to get Chumumi scene?
  • Open gift box in your house after the events of Interlude.
  • (at nighttime) You can find a star behind your house at night, approach it and use your drone item.
  • After the drone mini scene, go talk to Chumumi.
  • Proceed to Chapter 4 if you haven't yet.
  • (at daytime) Inspect the event near the greenhouses in the village.
  • (at nighttime) Approach Chumumi by the lake.
  • Choose the options you deem appropriate.
How to upgrade the outfit shop?
  • Meet Adeline during Interlude to unlock the shop.
  • Use any crossbow to hunt at least 3 azure dragonflies in the forest.
  • Give the insects to Adeline. That'll unlock the first upgrade.
  • Find a certain shiny spot In the "hot" map. That'll be a key item. (Missable, if you don't get it now you'll have to wait for future chapters)
  • Show the item to Adeline. That'll unlock a new very expensive outfit for Fuyuko.
Only 2 new lewd scenes and they aren't even fully implemented yet?
Lewd scenes need story context, otherwise they aren't contributing to finishing the game. At this point in development I want to wrap it up already, not have an endless gallery of lewd scenes, so finishing the main story takes priority.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Yikes, guess the MC got downgraded from "why are you here?" to "chopped liver". I thought there weren't any lower ranks after finding Shuri, wonder where he's going with this.

Reactions: xalem9

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
2.37GB one is have all others? Or Individual Days and Unique Build are seperate than orriginal file? Should i download all?

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah I'm confused what I should download. What's with all the things below it, what do I need from the "unique builds"? What does that mean?

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
unique builds were the beta's of the character route scenes currently in MGI, with I think one of them being a collection of all characters currently in before fuyuko and the halloween build (this old build let you fuck ara)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
unique builds were the beta's of the character route scenes currently in MGI, with I think one of them being a collection of all characters currently in before fuyuko and the halloween build (this old build let you fuck ara)
So we dont need download unique builds if they are just beta versions. What about individual days?

Reactions: Smoltites
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes