3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks again @rezidu !!! :)
Uploaded it to a bunch of places - hopefully it won't get lost again?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Not sure - but MEGA - is pretty sensitive.
So I would guess DMCA - It happens to me all the time x'D
Making another MEGA now - we'll see what happens?

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Well if the prologue will be finished this year, then its likely around 6 years from now, till finish, i would say.
Would you finish something that earned you this much money :D?

A sad but serious question.
I remember this when he has 100-200. and had weekly updates on the progress, better to stall and cash in as much as possible :/..
lets atleast hope it will be finished.

Reactions: SYRE

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Would you finish something that earned you this much money :D?

A sad but serious question.
I remember this when he has 100-200. and had weekly updates on the progress, better to stall and cash in as much as possible :/..
lets atleast hope it will be finished.
Well he could still finish it, and then add more and more positions, quests, girls, etc...by "finished" I mean at least the base game would be complete. My fear was that when that certain character i wanted from the start gonna get any actual scenes or significance in the story, i might become impotent and/or retired already, so i stopped donating. I hope people with more money will still do, but talking from experience here, from the start of patreon, i was donating for like 14 projects, or a couple more than that, with not even small amounts of money, cause they seemed like talented people, and from those 14ish project, i can't even show one at this point, that wasn't a complete waste.

Redamz is a master at his craft though, and i hope he wont be blinded by the money, and that patrons will keep donating to him for his work, but i can't afford it anymore, i'm not getting the value for the money i put into it. Yeah that might be selfish on my part, but dude there are bills, and i have to fund my own entertainment too.

OFC if i can first test and see if his new builds have anything that i like, i'll pledge afterwards for a while, i did this a couple times, cause the way i see patreon now it's the number one platform for scamming.

Reactions: SYRE

Sploop

Nov 13, 2017
In the Day 3, do you only have a lewd scene with eris, or did i miss something?
There's also a scene with Mako, the shark girl, on the beach after you've talked with Eris the first time.
Sadly it's not anything new, same scene and flag minigame we got in a showcase before.

And I think the last bit with the voice acted girl continues to a lewd scene if you avoid all the other scenes.
This guy here gathered most of all the content we've got, still think it ought to be in the OP, actually:

Reactions: HarshPun

Rekkoo

Jun 9, 2017
too bad they force close the game after the day, I want to try buying the items and crafting food.

Jun 7, 2017
Was a Patreon 4-5 months ago and dropped out.
The game would have SO MUCH potential with its current funding. ( more VA, More scenes,better animation, story etc.)

It us just a shame that it has a BS Creator who seems to have lost motivation in making any real progress. (milking)
What baffles me is how people keep defending him and how his Patreon cound still goest up. ( look at Patreon stats)

Oh well i do not have right to complain since i am torrenting it now ^_^

Just wish that this guy would have such funding.

More oriented to MGQ. Graphics are so so but i dont really care.
At least he makes steady progress with his "little" funding compared to Redamz.
He may also support VR in the feature...

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes