3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
Mako is on the beach after you talk to the Slime there but it is the same scene as the second Mako showcase. I get a "Grrr" message at the house on the top of hill but nothing else. Don't know if I'm missing something or if he has spent the last few months designing the slime gun...

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
I bet He's pushing the "prologue" to Jan 1st to ensure another $35k when people are disappointed by it.
He never promised the "prologue" this week, just that it would be ready "soon". He said he was going to release a "story chapter" last Sunday (the one that was just released) that you could skip if you wanted to wait.

I'm with you though, he hasn't been putting in a six figure income worth of work by the looks of it.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
can anyone confirm that there are new contents in this build? wtf?

okay on his patreon he stated there will be a "prologue" soon™ and it will include everything and he suggests waiting for it.

keonini

May 11, 2017
To defend him a little bit i've been patreon 4-5 months and i still receive a year later a personal mail with the new build inside.
And for those who follow the game the quality and everything is way way higher than anything i've seen so far (i play vr on it)
Don't just look patreon he is very active on his website and answer a lot to people.

I had the milking feeling with Dating my daughter and big brother eventhough i like the games.

Gonna try the new build to see the improvement in vr !

Reactions: DogFog

sfidock

May 12, 2017
anyone knows what this runs on i just get "this app cant run on your pc. to find a version for your pc check with the software developer"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what the hell happen here ?

a new update or something ? still everybody seems pretty angry/pissed about that .... i dont understand ...soooo , is that really an update ? can somebody post any changelog please ? (official changelog , not speculations)

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I was so exciting for this but in the end it was only a small talk with the dragon queen for the new content. I guess the prologue will only have the scenes that already exist, hopes = gone.

But i still love this game, the characters are well made and the cliche plot between humans and monster are my weakness. And somehow if he finishes before the new century i'ill become his patreon again...
But no more hypes.

$420,000/year

Reactions: Ranma and lTTMl

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I'm curious, how does this project get so many patrons? The game seems to be very early in the development too.

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
I'm curious, how does this project get so many patrons? The game seems to be very early in the development too.
The same reason why Breeding Season was bringing in so much money at the time. It tapped into a market with high demand and super low supply. If someone came along with a similar game of similar quality but had a team behind it would suck the life out of MGI.

ZedMain

May 20, 2017
Okay, I'm so confused right now, there are so much builds and stuff that I don't know which ones are which. However there is there is the recent one, which is day 3? Does this include the other days or what? And does this new one contain all the others or do I have to get the previous ones?

JakReaver

Dec 11, 2017
Okay, I'm so confused right now, there are so much builds and stuff that I don't know which ones are which. However there is there is the recent one, which is day 3? Does this include the other days or what? And does this new one contain all the others or do I have to get the previous ones?
The story build that just released is called Day 3 and doesn't include the other two days. The lewd scenes included are improved versions of previously released, showcase builds.

Mako 2 (Shark)
Eris (Slime)
Secret Build (The voice acting build)

There might be another one that I didn't find but I'm guessing that it is just another showcase build that has been released before. So from the last showcase/demo release to now, he has only put completed scenes together with some light story elements, improved the graphics slightly, and added a slime gun mini game section. The prologue is supposed to be released "soon", what ever that means. He did say that you can skip this build if you wanted to wait for it. The way it is looking though it is just going to include Days 1-3 and all/most of the showcase builds put together.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Y'know I clicked on this randomly because, well who doesn't like monster girls? And noticed the release was "day 3", so I'm thinking, well this must be pretty new. The thumbnail images didn't show what it was like so I hopped across to the Patreon and noted that the graphics look pretty slick, a 3D world, nice. Then I noticed the amount his Patreon is getting per month......... FFS! So then I notice that this thread is from 2016 and I got curious and expanded all his Patreon posts and the earliest is from November 2015!! This game is over 2 years in development, the game-play is on "day 3" and they are getting $36k a month!!!!!

I can see why people aren't robbing banks anymore....

Reactions: SYRE
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes