3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

r19194

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Is there a game release already or.just different type of builds?
As of right now, there's only different demos. Game is not out yet, and probably won't be for a very long time. You can check the creater's patreon for progress.

Pescas

Aug 3, 2017
I wouldn't hold my breath. This guys been working on this for long time and he hasn't put anything cohesive together. Which is a shame because, I really liked this game.:frown:
Gonna tell you, I've seen more progress in this even being small demos than what I saw on a game called Yandere Simulator. In this game atleast he makes the girls from scratch " If I'm not wrong " and it looks and works decently, while the guy working on the Yandere Simulator is using an Unity asset for every char in that game " Meaning every damn char has the same face with the only difference being the hairstyles " and the game is still like shit even after 2 years of development with super bad coding with a ton " If " on the coding and shitty FPS even on a GTX1080

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just came to check up - and see if anything has been added?
Looks like it has potential.
Damn.png
Ps. - $30,500 - Per month
Beaver says - DAM!!!

Last edited:

Kaneki16j

Sep 12, 2017
Is the Day 1 present in demo day 2?
And can someone plz post the mega link to day 1 windows 32-Bit if its not with demo 2
and also the eris update win32 bit and all the other updates if possible please (win 32 bit)

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes