• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey, I tried this one and looks very interesting. Still waiting for more updates tho.

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
I like this fame and it's concept, but the creator seems to not care as much. He could have gone the route of EA games and he a small amount of content, let's say 7 MGs in total, given them a small story with a large missions attached that has little to do with interacting with other MGs, have only 3-4 of them with teasing H-scenes, and a bunch of small fry enemies which would give players hours of gameplay all before releasing his first beta. Which would have given him enough time to create more MGs, small assets such as stores, side missions, relationship meters, etc. for future builds all while considering major changes such as new map locations and UI fixes that need to be incorporated. But all he's done is produce a few MGs with full half-assed sex scenes, 2 medium sized missions, a few map locations, 2 UI changes, and a bunch of side projects. Long story short, he's taking too big of steps with a lot of empty promises to a game that could change how we look at gaming in the future. Guess he's just taking the money and running.

sakurarei

Jun 18, 2017
download right now suposed eris 2.0
8ch link
edit: yup its the new version of the slime girl eris sry for the late check u know i was cof* cof* playng for check any cof* cof* bugs :tf:
please 32 bit version?

heybuddyv2

Jul 15, 2017
Has anyone got the halloween build I can download? Thanks! ;)

Edit: I found a link :)

Last edited:

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
that all in one updated mega doesnt work anymore. can anyone fix?

can I just DL them seperately and it will be ok?

Reactions: Onj11

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
Been a year since the demo came out and so far all I've seen were a bunch of random animations. Don't get me wrong, I love this game and I'm definitely buying it when the full game comes out. But my feelings for now are that this game is taking a while.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes