3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
So does this actually allow more than the Day 1 and Goo Girl? ...
Yes??? Those builds are patron only to show off, playing them gives a better impression of the progress made.

As far as I followed it: there are two 'Demo 2' builds. The 'Day 2' of Demo 2 is the last 'bigger' build. The second is an older 'partial' Demo 2. Don't know if one needs to play that partial build to get to see extra content, or if the 'Day 2' Demo 2 is enough to get it all. But that is the most recent so far when it comes to plot. Playing the old Day 1 plus that newer Day 2 should suffice I guess?

There are 'teasers' (what I call them, because they mainly present characters) - last is a little build with those two 'Fox Twin' girls. There were two 'Halloween' builds created earlier I again consider teasers. Have no clue why the dev created two of them. Read they are not too different, could have been merged maybe, but weren't for some reason.

A Demo 2-Day 2 link is included with the MEGA link above (as for partial Demo 2), a link for the Fox Twins Demo is not. It sucks that there is not one or two bigger 'chapter'-like demos, just a bunch of builds without a clear release scheme. Still waiting for an official public build (including both days and perhaps some content from teasers), as promised by dev since ever.

Aug 7, 2016
Yes??? Those builds are patron only to show off, playing them gives a better impression of the progress made.

As far as I followed it: there are two 'Demo 2' builds. The 'Day 2' of Demo 2 is the last 'bigger' build. The second is an older 'partial' Demo 2. Don't know if one needs to play that partial build to get to see extra content, or if the 'Day 2' Demo 2 is enough to get it all. But that is the most recent so far when it comes to plot. Playing the old Day 1 plus that newer Day 2 should suffice I guess?

There are 'teasers' (what I call them, because they mainly present characters) - last is a little build with those two 'Fox Twin' girls. There were two 'Halloween' builds created earlier I again consider teasers. Have no clue why the dev created two of them. Read they are not too different, could have been merged maybe, but weren't for some reason.

A Demo 2-Day 2 link is included with the MEGA link above (as for partial Demo 2), a link for the Fox Twins Demo is not. It sucks that there is not one or two bigger 'chapter'-like demos, just a bunch of builds without a clear release scheme. Still waiting for an official public build (including both days and perhaps some content from teasers), as promised by dev since ever.
How many h scenes are there together in builds and not seperate as I know I have seen the fox seperate and something else (not nekomata girl tho) in day 2 I found only fox with glasses and fish (oh right it was fish the another scene only for parteons) and I rly dont know how much is in demo 1... do you remember?

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
How many h scenes are there together in builds and not seperate as I know I have seen the fox seperate and something else (not nekomata girl tho) in day 2 I found only fox with glasses and fish (oh right it was fish the another scene only for parteons) and I rly dont know how much is in demo 1... do you remember?
Oh sheesh, I didn't play all the teasers and demos tbh! Affraid I'm the wrong one to answer, didn't keep a log. :p But okay, I do try...

Demo Day 1: was just a short one where you get to meet kitty (Ara, a Nekomata), hornie (Suzu, an Anthro-Hornet) and slimey (Eris, a Demon Slime), names according to the .
You do a little 'catch me if you can' with slimey and end up being raped for your milk cowgirl style (h scene 1). Lateron you can punish her doggy style because, she's, been, a, naughty girl (h scene 2). The other mon-mumus come to your rescue (Faranne, an Elven girl has a cameo I think), cliffhanger...

That 'fish' you mentioned is Mako, a Shark girl. The Fox or Kitsune twins are Renge & Sayuri. Adeline is a Spider girl, and Ara is the Nekomata. These have got teasers, but I didn't play them all. Mostly one or two scenes I think, no context or story progress...

The Halloween Demo builds: I didn't play (there are two as I wrote), but all the girls mentioned should be in, with a scene at least. The Demo 2 builds: should also feature the girls mentioned plus Ophelia - a Robot girl, and Eydís - a Níðhöggr or Serpent girl. Don't know if those two have teaser builds, but I don't think so. Demo 2 didn't run properly for me so I never played it to the end...

Then there's Fuyuko - a Yuki-onna or Snow wench (sorta litch or ghost?). New are two more, a one-eyed girl (name??? She is a Kasa-obake, some ghost or yōkai from japanese folklore), and a Kentauride (female centaur, name???). They are too new and don't have any scenes yet, might be included in an upcoming build.

These are the girls I remember having seen or read about. Next post I try to establish some scenes they had, or I read about. Friggin' wall of text, sorry...

For the rest: we can do a little brain stroming, if somebody likes to participate? Demos and teasers are listed , almost all of them. It's not up to date however. Just post what you got with which demo / teaser, and we sort it in the end, okay? :)

Edit: mentioned the Kasa-obake girl. Still lacking the names of those two new girls...

Last edited:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
2by2chan has posted day 2 demo links (please check the windows versions), I will check the macfag version.
mega:///#!3koWEIgY!Tvhq6TfHBWUEOtOcq6yy08OHiM40y0n1M56pnXezFP0 (macfag link)
(windows 32bit)
(windows 64bit)
(VR version day one maybe)
mega:///#!C9okQDxJ!R66elZUIYu4lyAvpAEjQIrga9O7QQHFuczgcPwupINw (VR version day 2)
nobody is screaming virus on the thread over there so I will assume these are 'safe'

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
2by2chan has posted day 2 demo links (please check the windows versions), I will check the macfag version. [...] nobody is screaming virus on the thread over there so I will assume these are 'safe'
It seems it is the Demo Day 2 'complete' (compaired size), we already have them in the All in one MEGA from @neroxeon in the OP (ty for this collection, nero!). Better reserve links than none at all, ty too moon. :)

We are still lacking the new Fox Twins teaser btw iirc...
Edit: +like for the VR versions - those we had not before. Good job, @moonanon! :D

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
@Cirro84 thanks for the run down. I have done the Demo with the Nekomata, Hornet-Girl and Demon Slime (I thought she was a goo-girl) as well as a couple of the one shot demos. It was nice art, and most of the game was smooth to play, but lacked more than maybe 10 or 15 minutes. You got an idea of what this was going to be, and the personalities of the monmu-girls but that was about it.

Not bad overall, but I'll wait until there is more content.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
It seems it is the Demo Day 2 'complete' (compaired size), we already have them in the All in one MEGA from @neroxeon in the OP (ty for this collection, nero!). Better reserve links than none at all, ty too moon. :)

We are still lacking the new Fox Twins teaser btw iirc...
Ok, I should have read that better.... I'll try and remember we're missing the twins and post if I find.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... I have done the Demo with the Nekomata, Hornet-Girl and Demon Slime (I thought she was a goo-girl) as well as a couple of the one shot demos. [...] You got an idea of what this was going to be, and the personalities of the monmu-girls but that was about it...
So Demo Day 1, plus some 'teasers' as I called them. You could describe which h scenes are to be found there. Think the Nekomata had a footjob scene iirc.
btw, get Demo Day 2 (the more complete one), give it a try. That stuff should be part of an upcoming public build. Been told it certainly is to arrive in this century. :test:

... I'll try and remember we're missing the twins and post if I find.
No prob, did a great job already. If we're lucky you'll find that one, too. 'One gnome to find them, together to wind them, deliver and line them...' Go Nazgûl, moon! :D

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
The only thing I see for the twins on the patreon is the showcase build.
There should be another one, if I'm not totally mistaken? Or the twins are just featured in the Demo 2 Day 2? One of those. I really didn't keep focus, and gave up when dev started to redo the UI and assets (changing fishing rod for spear).

Dev *not* working towards releasing a new public demo as promised after all that time (months), but tuning parts which can be deemed of minimal importance really gave me the rest. :(

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So Demo Day 1, plus some 'teasers' as I called them. You could describe which h scenes are to be found there. Think the Nekomata had a footjob scene iirc.
btw, get Demo Day 2 (the more complete one), give it a try. That stuff should be part of an upcoming public build. Been told it certainly is to arrive in this century. :test:
Sure, will see how its changed. I liked the mechanics of it, the touching and attitude changes were pretty good, but it all seemed to be these broken out scenes and not a game. Kind of lost interest in it after awhile.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Ok 2 more questions, in partial demo 2 is the scene with the dark elf the only one? If not how do you get the others. And in the Day 2 demo is the butt sex with the fox girl, and the shark girl rape the only scenes? If not how do you get the others.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
...in partial demo 2 is the scene with the dark elf the only one? If not how do you get the others. And in the Day 2 demo is the butt sex with the fox girl, and the shark girl rape the only scenes? If not how do you get the others.
Thanks for reporting. If you didn't get anything else I'd say maybe that's it? Otherwise it should have triggered at a certain point. Faranne the elf girl did not have a separate teaser build iirc, but Mako the shark girl and the fox twins had. Did you get something with Ophelia the robot girl, or Eydís the serpent girl? Did you check the Halloween builds, too?

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Couldnt find anything with the robot or eydis. the halloween builds were linear so i didnt ask about them. In demo 2 there is a talking scene with the cat girl but it was just talking.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Couldnt find anything with the robot or eydis. the halloween builds were linear so i didnt ask about them. In demo 2 there is a talking scene with the cat girl but it was just talking.
Thanks for feedback. Then that is it for now I guess, if you didn't encounter the new girls. Only hope lasts forever, it's really about time for another public demo build. :(

So, the Halloween builds - are they any different at all? Seems they are teasers with hardly any story too, then. Is there a good reason to play both of them? Or are they essentially the same and one can scrap them?

Edit: thanks @raf for updating. Scrapping my V1 for good...

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Thanks for feedback. Then that is it for now I guess, if you didn't encounter the new girls. Only hope lasts forever, it's really about time for another public demo build. :(

So, the Halloween builds - are they any different at all? Seems they are teasers with hardly any story too, then. Is there a good reason to play both of them? Or are they essentially the same and one can scrap them?
Halloween V2 has an additional scene that V1 doesn't have. So yeah, you can ditch V1.

Aug 7, 2016
in demo 2 I have only found the cat girl scene with glasses and shard scene, how did you get dark elf one? for cat you have to meet her at night, as she said

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Glasses and shard? For the dark elf you need to just wait for 18:00 on your phone and you will get a scene with the robot where she gives you the crab if you dont refuse her. After that it automaticaly gives the crab to the dark elf. After the dinner scene wonder around for a bit then there will be a scene with the dark elf thanking you, you need to respond with the bottom choice that says let me rub your chest.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes