3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Glasses and shard? For the dark elf you need to just wait for 18:00 on your phone and you will get a scene with the robot where she gives you the crab if you dont refuse her. After that it automaticaly gives the crab to the dark elf. After the dinner scene wonder around for a bit then there will be a scene with the dark elf thanking you, you need to respond with the bottom choice that says let me rub your chest.
That's demo 1, dude. Different releases.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Ya the files in the all in one mega are odd the one im talking about is partial demo 2 from it. Which is day 1, how do you get the cat girl to talk to you at night in day 2?

Edit:I think you mean the fox sister with glasses?

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could swear I read about another teaser, maybe I mistook the appearance of at least one Fox girl in the Demo 2 for it???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay folks, thanks for updating. As mentioned there are two 'Day 2' Demo builds. The second and most recent is the bigger 'complete' Demo 2 build, the older one is the 'partial' Demo 2. Guess both are meant to show what happens after the encounter with Eris the Slime in 'Day 1' Demo (with Ara the Cat and Suzu the Hornet).

A conclusio, sorta:
The 'partial' one features as new girls the Robot (Ophelia) and the Elf (Faranne). The Shark (Mako) and one of the Foxy girls (Renge or Sayuri) have their appearance in the 'complete' one. Don't remember anyone anywhere giving a hint on something else, and can't be bothered to run the demos again. If nobody else had found a scene or a quest event, then that is it for now... o_O
The Spider (Adeline), the Serpent (Eydís), and any of the newer ones (Fuyuko the Snow wench, the Kasa-obake and the Kentauride - don't have the names for them) aren't featured in demos yet, but should be included in a future build I think.

So one could play the 'Day 1' small build, the 'Day 2' Demo 2 partial build plus the Demo 2 complete build to get all the content storywise. The teaser builds plus the Halloween V2 build just show off the characters with scenes, some of them do not appear in a demo build. Think we got it, didn't we?

Ty for your cooperation, ladies - @moonanon for sniffing around, @Magdragon, @torrentingisfun, @neroxeon, @raf for clearing the mess. Very appreciated! ;) I'd combine the infos with blurbs from my post somehow for an overview, if needed.

Aug 24, 2016
Lemme give you a quick rundown:

Old Demo (seen on dev's site): Takes place on the third day. Is still unfinished as of 3/18/2017. Scene with Eris the Slime.

New Demo 1: Day 1, first time you're on the island. H-Scene with Faranne.

Newest Demo 2: Day 2, Optional H-Scene with Mako the shark girl, and H-Scene with the older kistune sister.

The halloween stuff has an unnamed doll-girl pov style h-scene, and another scene with Eris following that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TouchMe
Aug 24, 2016
Oh, and, I remember there being a scene for Adeline, the drider girl (half-spider person) in her own demo.
I don't know if the OP has the link to that one.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
About this game:
It's a 3d adult game with an anime-inspired artstyle, featuring monster girls as the main focus.
The gameplay is divided into "story mode" and "free roam".
The story mode, as the name implies, consists in progressing through the story, getting to know the main girls and unveiling the mysteries of the island. Most of this in VN-like fashion.

You can always leave the story for later and focus on doing whatever you want.
Flirting with the girls, Obtaining new items, customization(eventually) and even finding new monster girls through the island. It's your call.

Game Info:

Release date: 18 January, 2017
Genre: 3DCG, ADV, SLG, Monster Girl, Reverse Rape, Straight
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Choose what version you want to play and extract to the desired location (again)
2- Click on "MGI.exe" to start playing.

Download: All in one from

Halloween Edition!!! Thanks to :eek:

update mako 2

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
download right now suposed eris 2.0
8ch link
edit: yup its the new version of the slime girl eris sry for the late check u know i was cof* cof* playng for check any cof* cof* bugs :tf:

Last edited:

TaigaButt

May 28, 2017
This whole "game" seems to have devolved into short scenes with any of the monster girls without anything cohesive between them.
It's called a demo my dude, he's putting them out just to let people know what's going on.
The full game is going to be more "Harvest Moon-ish" according to the dev, with a coherent main story, and some side quests/stories.

Reactions: Deleted member 6749

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's called a demo my dude, he's putting them out just to let people know what's going on.
The full game is going to be more "Harvest Moon-ish" according to the dev, with a coherent main story, and some side quests/stories.
...and when will that be? These demos have been going on for over a year and still nothing cohesive. Nothing that is a story that pulls anything together. The monster girls are amusing, and its sort of fun to play around, but story? Nah, not seeing anything pointing to that yet.

Reactions: MoonCricket

croPath

May 10, 2017
Several of a demos showed a linked plot and again they are demos they are not necessarily there to show off the story but other elements which have improved over the releases along with each version running more smoothly then the latter show that there is a clearly a bit more effort then slapping assets together in RPGmaker.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes