MGI Patreon showcase build
MGI Patreon Showcase Build- Adeline
MGI Patreon showcase build - Ara
MGI Patreon showcase build - Mako
MGI Secret Build

Props to OneManArmy from this website:

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
It seems to be a trend i've noticed, the more money they earn the slower development seems to be.

This is earning nearly 30k a months and has gone practically nowhere in a year.

agreed, there is huge money in monster girl business but people are way too busy trying to create just another mindless incest clone.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
agreed, there is huge money in monster girl business but people are way too busy trying to create just another mindless incest clone.
That's it.

If someone sat down and put some effort into one of these kind of games they would rake in an absolute fortune.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
That's it.

If someone sat down and put some effort into one of these kind of games they would rake in an absolute fortune.
I know what you mean. There just aren't any good ones in this Genre.

He has a good setup, now he just needs to put it all together with a good story and a translator. With the amount of money he's getting on Patreon, he shouldn't have too much of a problem hiring someone for both of those aspects of the game. He put so much effort into the voice acting that he forgot about everything else.

It would be such a good game if he hired some more people to pick up the slack...or maybe he is just milking it for a while. I could be could be off base with that analysis, but it is just my opinion.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
If I was earning 30k a month doing practically nothing and having nothing to show for it I would be lazy too. He's living the life, milk some perverts and deliver some half assed technical demos with some cute models and you've made it.

Azu

Sep 21, 2016
While time is money, money can't magically turn into time. No matter how much money one gets they have same amount of hours in their day as anyone else. Also hiring more people is not automatic solution. That would require finding the people, going through the process of hiring them, figuring our salaries, payments, everything and then instructing them on their jobs and managing them while doing the jobs that main developer would want full control of like writing and character design.

When the project is clearly abandoned and creator has run away, then you can bitch, but for project clearly being worked at that's seems just jealousy talking.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
While time is money, money can't magically turn into time. No matter how much money one gets they have same amount of hours in their day as anyone else. Also hiring more people is not automatic solution. That would require finding the people, going through the process of hiring them, figuring our salaries, payments, everything and then instructing them on their jobs and managing them while doing the jobs that main developer would want full control of like writing and character design.

When the project is clearly abandoned and creator has run away, then you can bitch, but for project clearly being worked at that's seems just jealousy talking.
Dude we get that, but they do seem to be going extremely slow regardless.

Reactions: Malonsmilk

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
News
Dec 1 at 2:18am
Over the past 2 months, MGI has evolved to a point I'm honestly pretty satisfied with. Through the 2 years MGI has been in development, "demo 2" has been a loose term used for several builds before they ended up named something else. Now that I'm finally at the point where I have a product that I feel accurately represents the quality MGI will have at release, I feel like calling it "demo 2" is not enough.
That's why, demo 2 is canceled, permanently.

Instead, soon I'll be releasing -MGI: prologue-, a full release of the first third of the main story of MGI that will act as a prelude to the final game.

This release will be available soon (and this soon is for real) for patrons and sometime after on for the general public.

I'll also be releasing a new story build for patrons this week. This story is included in MGI:prologue as well, so if you can wait a bit longer you can skip this next build.

That's it for now, some pics below at max setting with all the fancy stuff enabled.
The long wait is finally over.

Papajnik

May 27, 2017
I'm obviously missing something here. I can only get the scene with Eris and the one with the yandere girl, so basically the same exact stuff that was released before. Graphically it does look much better, but is this the only change?
Same here didn't found anything new

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes