3.60 star(s) 25 Votes
Dec 8, 2017
How did the voice acting turn out?

I'll probably give this new build a spin later this week, but I'm seeing red flags for this upcoming Prologue release. I hope he has more to show than stringing together what we've already experienced. I dropped my pledge(damn monstergirl honeypot) earlier this year when production managed to become even slower and this isn't all that encouraging.

Thank you to the brave souls feeding us information.

Reactions: VermillioN

something879

Nov 2, 2017
How did the voice acting turn out?
Personally I thought it was quite good, sometimes two lines can play at once but the sound quality was good, the voice itself was alright, and the voice felt like it fit, I hope he continues to add voicing for other characters.

AncalagonBlk

Dec 19, 2016
How do I hunt for the fish or even picks them up?
Right click. You should see your inventory, and in your inventory there should be a spear. Equip the spear and you'll be able to stab any fish or crabs you find.

(To get the coconut, unequip the spear, find a palm tree, and punch it.)

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
My game chrashes efter the strange girl comes in when you sleep on the first day.
Anyone else have this issue or a sulution for it?

Otherwise its fun and and well made animation.

Feb 1, 2017
From what I can tell, the crash happens if you also get Eris' scene, at least in my case. Skip the scene and you can get the yandere one, but the build ends right after that

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I was a patron of his for a couple of months, was it back in 2015 or early 2016 i dont remember. I don't regret it, his game was top notch that time, but i was waiting for Ophelia or Eydis content, which never came. This story build is a great tease and buildup for what's to come in the full day 3 release, hope dies last.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
From what I can tell, the crash happens if you also get Eris' scene, at least in my case. Skip the scene and you can get the yandere one, but the build ends right after that
thought it was 3 day hence the name. only manage to get scenes with sharkgirl and Slime girl.
and the sleep scene when the mysterious girl comes and then it shuts down when scene ends.

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
If you look at the blog Day 3 was already done back in march so this update was pretty much garbitch.

keonini

May 11, 2017
Maybe i'm just a fan eventhough i stop patreon (cant pay for 2 years ^^) but this game in my opinion need this time. It's not just some image render with like 20 new render every months its a full 3d game.

If you try this game in vr you will realise that its better than a lot a real vr game you can buy for 30 40 dollars....
You can move freely even during scene.

I don't have vr version for this one cause you have to be on patreon to receive the vr link. If someone can share it it would be nice to see for vr fans.

I would certainly go back to patreon once the game is near full release because the amount of work done is still great despites the wait.

My first time kind of defending a game but i'm not even a fan of monster girl and i'm crazy about this one ^^

Last thing the voices are coming pretty well i jsut hope it would be on every scenes !

Reactions: SYRE

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
i've been following this game for awhile before I jus gave up on the lack of public updates but does anyone know or have a clue as to when this will actually be finished? I would definitely buy the game day 1 but it apparently is still in early development :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: VermillioN

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
i've been following this game for awhile before I jus gave up on the lack of public updates but does anyone know or have a clue as to when this will actually be finished? I would definitely buy the game day 1 but it apparently is still in early development :FeelsBadMan:
Well if the prologue will be finished this year, then its likely around 6 years from now, till finish, i would say.

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
i cant save idk how to save my game and crash or freeze when i get to village day one D:

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes