3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Was a Patreon 4-5 months ago and dropped out.
The game would have SO MUCH potential with its current funding. ( more VA, More scenes,better animation, story etc.)

It us just a shame that it has a BS Creator who seems to have lost motivation in making any real progress. (milking)
What baffles me is how people keep defending him and how his Patreon cound still goest up. ( look at Patreon stats)

Just wish that this guy would have such funding.

More oriented to MGQ. Graphics are so so but i dont really care.
At least he makes steady progress with his "little" funding compared to Redamz.
He may also support VR in the feature...
I also dropped supporting Redamz, since he became money grubbing scum.
He has so much money, yet he doesnt hire new staff members to help him and hoards all of the money to himself tries to do everything by himself.

Though I am not suprised he burned out with his work enthusiasm: his project (Monster Girl Island) is too big and its not supposed to be done by one person.

ISven

May 19, 2017
I also dropped supporting Redamz, since he became money grubbing scum.
He has so much money, yet he doesnt hire new staff members to help him and hoards all of the money to himself tries to do everything by himself.

Though I am not suprised he burned out with his work enthusiasm: his project (Monster Girl Island) is too big and its not supposed to be done by one person.
He has to keep a lot of money for him and occasionally publishes a "MaJ" to make it look like the project is moving forward.

It reminds me of this project ""

A lot of money has been given for nothing, I feel that it will do the same with this game.

Reactions: HarshPun

SYRE

Nov 30, 2017
Let's be serious for a second. When do you think this game is gonna be finished? I have my money on 2030.

gege75

Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately, he just wants to take the money that people give him.. It's a shame the game had so much potential ..

Sploop

Nov 13, 2017

New monster girl, Fuyuko, a Yuki Onna.

Glad he's been working on something.
Still doesn't excuse the time it takes for him to do stuff though, especially with that ridiculous budget of his.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
uhhh can somebody tell me which sex scenes there are in day 3? I found shark and slime. then there's this girl coming out in the middle of the night while I sleep, she say "let me see let me see" and the game shuts down. also, saves got deleted right after.

I can't put up with this kind of shit..

also, it looks like here we're missing many builds when I compare the list to the one on patreon

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
In 2017 Redamz delivered 6 builds of MGI, that's one build every two months which is way more than what people would like to think it is, especially when you read non-patreons whining everywhere on the internet about a game they don't even support morally. I get the milking part, $36k+ a month is a freaking huge amount of money! But it always ends up with the same conclusion: what can you fucking do about it? Nothing.
The financial support is big but it's also divided between 6500 patreons. When you think about it, 6500 people is nothing really.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
In 2017 Redamz delivered 6 builds of MGI, that's one build every two months which is way more than what people would like to think it is, especially when you read non-patreons whining everywhere on the internet about a game they don't even support morally. I get the milking part, $36k+ a month is a freaking huge amount of money! But it always ends up with the same conclusion: what can you fucking do about it? Nothing.
The financial support is big but it's also divided between 6500 patreons. When you think about it, 6500 people is nothing really.
This is just coming from a leech like any other, but quite frankly the 36k is supposed to go towards the full-time development of the game, considering the amount of updates and the developer being unwilling to hire other people, the signs indicate that he actually is handling this game development as a hobby, which is one profitable hobby if he gets 36k for it.

I mean normally if you see developers on Patreon who want to develop games, if they are semi-successful, they set goals where they can hire more people to help them develop content, and normally they promise to handle the development process as a full time job themselves once they can survive on Patreon donations. Once they do really well, they would normally invest even more into the project, but this is not the case with MGI. From all the signs it seems like MGI is intentionally delaying the game development to cash in as much as possible.

Your last point about his income being divided by 6500 patreons changes nothing about the money he earns. He still earns that 36k with it going into his pocket. I mean the integrity of the developer is up to the person themselves and if people want to pay for his ferrari's, it's up to them, simply I think that many people don't realize where their money is going, as most patreon supporters generally think that their money goes towards the development of the game, not to allow the dev loiter around with half-hearted updates.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017

this would be really cool on this thread:biggrin:

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes