3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
I am keep getting a bug while lifting Mako, after random try her face animation just lagging and lifts wont count, any help please? :(

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
I can' t fishing successfully with the spear at the beginning so Would you give the Latest Version Of this Game, Please?

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
anyone got the new model pictures? and why is everyone saying the game wont get finished. i for one am seeing potential. the dev has clearly said they are satisfied with the build the way it is now. although there was no demo 2, i do look forward to seeing the final product.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
God please make redamz hire a team to finish the game. I love his models so much but waiting a year for a new build is suffocating.

Saesh

Jan 27, 2018
When I go to my house and sleep in my bed, it shows up with a woman saying that im her love, but when she does whatever she does, it gives me this weird missing texture and just crashes :(
I'm having the same Problem
Anyone can help?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Right click. You should see your inventory, and in your inventory there should be a spear. Equip the spear and you'll be able to stab any fish or crabs you find.

(To get the coconut, unequip the spear, find a palm tree, and punch it.)
You can't even fishing with the spear so it is not to fishing with a spear.

rulzlol

May 13, 2017
is this still in development or has it been abandoned? there hasn't been a new release on here since December last year
He probably suffocated between a hookers tits. He earned like $100K this year by doing absolutely NOTHING. Most likely he will release a build (which he made in like 3-4 days) next week with 1 new fuckable character with like 1 bj 1 sex scene...

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes