3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

I think so

Oct 14, 2020
It blows my mind how little progress is made. It’s obvious that he is milking the game very hard look back in 2017 he made special builds and he created ALL (excluding pinna) of the girls. It’s just insane how much work he did back then. Like I remember seeing typhons model in 2017 3 years before he debuted in chp4. How do you go from that.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It blows my mind how little progress is made. It’s obvious that he is milking the game very hard look back in 2017 he made special builds and he created ALL (excluding pinna) of the girls. It’s just insane how much work he did back then. Like I remember seeing typhons model in 2017 3 years before he debuted in chp4. How do you go from that.
Greed and laziness most likely.

Rejost

Nov 7, 2019
There has to be a point where we reach actual fraud. I mean the type that can get you punished by some kind of law or whatever. The fact that Redamz has the audacity to talk about that so lightly is mind-blowing. Spends the entire day bragging about the genshin account and then just spits in the face of every single Patreon by saying they didn't even bother to continue working on a scene that was promised months ago. I understand if someone saw the project and supported it for a while, but how come these people can't see that they are just being milked? Is our generation really that stupid?

Last edited:

I think so

Oct 14, 2020
It’s funny cause each time people on the server ask for the scene he just says “working on pinna and chp5” he has been saying that for months.

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
If I'm not mistaken Redamz said that there will be 10 or 11 chapters in the game (correct me if I'm wrong), and that it will take them another 3/4 years to finish the game and optimize it for release. I may be pessimistic, but bet that (if something doesn't change) in 3 years he will have finished chapter 6 and be working on 7?

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
If I'm not mistaken Redamz said that there will be 10 or 11 chapters in the game (correct me if I'm wrong), and that it will take them another 3/4 years to finish the game and optimize it for release. I may be pessimistic, but bet that (if something doesn't change) in 3 years he will have finished chapter 6 and be working on 7?
first the dev said its only 4 chapter.. then in a few years the lazy dev extended to more chapter.. and now? 10-11 chapters??

WTF

D

Deleted member 1606434

Yeah, he said there'll be 10 chapters plus a epilogue of sorts, if this ever gets finished get ready to wait a couple of decades more :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: johntyler

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There has to be a point where we reach actual fraud. I mean the type that can get you punished by some kind of law or whatever. The fact that Redamz has the audacity to talk about that so lightly is mind-blowing. Spends the entire day bragging about the genshin account and then just spits in the face of every single Patreon by saying they didn't even bother to continue working on a scene that was promised months ago. I understand if someone saw the project and supported it for a while, but how come these people can't see that they are just being milked? Is our generation really that stupid?
You would think so. Right now on his patreon he has over 11,000 people giving him money every month even if they are all just 1$ that's over 11,000$ a month for him to sit at home twiddling his thumps. Somewhere in that something is illegal or you would think goes against patreons guidelines or something. And apparently he plans to do it for a decade.

Reactions: TestUsername23

Rejost

Nov 7, 2019
You would think so. Right now on his patreon he has over 11,000 people giving him money every month even if they are all just 1$ that's over 11,000$ a month for him to sit at home twiddling his thumps. Somewhere in that something is illegal or you would think goes against patreons guidelines or something. And apparently he plans to do it for a decade.
I even contacted Patreon support and asked them what they think of the situation. Apparently we would need to provide evidence of "fraud" in order to reach the next step. Seems like 4+ years of development for like 3 hours of gameplay (if you don't speedrun it) is totally fine by them. Well, they also profit nicely from him, I suppose.

Excelia

Dec 15, 2019
Now I know what to answer when they ask me what I would google if I woke up in 3000 years ...

EDIT: I found a site to replace yiff.party, write me DM. However, at the moment Redamz is not present, but I have already entered the request, so go there and rate it!!

Last edited:

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
Now I know what to answer when they ask me what I would google if I woke up in 3000 years ...

EDIT: I found a site to replace yiff.party, write me DM. However, at the moment Redamz is not present, but I have already entered the request, so go there and rate it!!
CAn you send me? Dont know how to DM

Irmalo

Dec 26, 2017

Can u send me?

Kamina222

Oct 25, 2019

could i get the link please?

MiddleRoy

Mar 4, 2019

Sounds good. Send me the link, please.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes